Trouble with AVS / Amazon DE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-24-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Trouble with AVS / Amazon DE

Hey Guys,

This forum is amazing and helped me solve many issues. Thanks for that and for Amazon Ghost. I am currently trying to set-up 10 stealth accounts on Amazon DE, all using VPN+vmware. They are buying items on amazon and sending them to one PO box address. The first line in the addresses between each accounts are different and include the name of that respective account. So even delivery addresses are unique in a way.

My issue is in verifying payment details for the accounts and making actual orders. As of yet, I have one account using my own domestic IP and local bank issued credit card (Malta). Thats ok.

I have another account using my home IP but a Revolut VCC and same billing address. The initial orders were made using same CC as first account, just different names. Once I made some orders I changed to Revolut VCC and also made some changes in billing address, added a new delivery address. Also made some refunds. No problems or triggers there.

Third account I opened from VMware+VPN. Used Revolut VCC with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ billing name and the billing address of the PO forwarding box. No triggers in initial orders. After 10-20 EUR purchase history I changed billing address to my real one and made some small GC orders, no problems there.

Any other account which I tried opening after these triggered a billing verification check (the usual bank statement showing billing address and last 4 digits.) We all know with VCC this isn't possible. Tried explaining to DE "special team" over the phone but spoke to some stuck-up German bitch who told me "just don't use Amazon then".

I know elmo gives advice to "get creative" with the bank statement... but in any case.. what can I edit billing address to? Should I jumble up my billing address and edit bank statement to show this? Maybe like that it will get past AVS but will not be linked to other accounts. Also, I can't add additional verified addresses to my bank (checked) but there is another local bank which can offer this. Another idea is to open another bank account with current bank and issue a CC just for that. Like that I have different card numbers but the same billing address.

Final resort for me is asking family members and girlfriend for me to use their CC. I am sure there is a way to get past AVS.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Trouble with AVS / Amazon DE

Could really use a helping hand guys
Old 08-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Give people a little bit of time to reply
Old 08-25-2018
Threadstarter  

@elmo I can't private message you, but please if you are seeing this would really appreciate some help.
Old 08-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

The address on the bank statement / cc statement has to match the one on the amazon store

Once you have everything lined up and matching they should approve it

Make sure to remove exif information if you submit photos
Old 08-25-2018
Threadstarter  

Thanks for reply. It is actually for buyer accounts but I'm sure what you said applies just the same. Even though I read through previous threads on the forum and read the book, some things are still not completely clear. A couple of questions regarding this, would appreciate some help:

1. How many buyer accounts can be linked to one billing address? I currently have 3 accounts which can order without any problems; one from my actual card and 2 from Revolut. Revolut initially got approved using PO forwarding box billing address lol.
2. I can get a new bank issued CC on a different account but still under my name and billing address. If I enter correct billing address in Amazon, abit jumbled up, should I still get suspended?
3. Any legal consequences to editing the bank statements?

I should add that scope of these 10-20 accounts is to slightly age them and use them to obtain free products on AMZ for 5 star reviews.
Old 08-27-2018
Threadstarter  

bumperinoooo
Old 08-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sussu007 View Post
bumperinoooo
Too many questions and kind of demanding - it was the weekend when you posted and ppl get turned off by just question, question, question.

Obtain free products for 5 star reviews? Please explain.
Old 08-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Too many questions and kind of demanding - it was the weekend when you posted and ppl get turned off by just question, question, question.

Obtain free products for 5 star reviews? Please explain.
My apologies for pestering. I am in multiple groups for FBA sellers looking for reviewers. I buy the product, receive it, leave a 5 star review, and receive a refund for the product on PP.

Currently trying to set-up 10 buyer accounts to receive x10 of the product.