Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore? - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPringles View Post
Yes, amazon is constantly locking amazon buying accounts and it is happening both in the USA and Europe. However, it is not clear if they are against the people that are reselling Amazon stock or if they don't like their GC being sold via 3rd party sites. Since mid September I have lost 40-50 amazon accounts with GC balance (Before September, I had no account suspensions etc, business was nice and smooth, been doing re-selling from amazon to ebay since 2017). Now you not only lose the account, gift card balance, but your pending orders get cancelled too. All this "drama" with Amazon caused my eBay stores getting late delivery rate of around 20% and now I have to deal with mc011. The Amazon customer reps can't do anything about the acc restrictions, because they don't have access to the system, their usual response is that "a higher tier rep will contact you in 48 hours" does not help at all. Nobody has a solution, all I hear in the forums is "forget the acc, the GC balance and just move on". Ps. Amazon is locking not only the accounts that use gift card balance however those that use CC for ordering too. I had an account created under my name etc, after placing a few orders with CC the account was locked for the same reason just like the accs with GC - "suspicious activity". As requested, I sent them my CC statement and guess what, it wasn't accepted (tried like 5 times, the CC statement was legit). On the bright side, when you get 40-50 accs locked you kind of start to pick up the small bits that potentially minimise the risks of acc locks, so now it is not as bad as it was before.. Good luck everyone.
Same experience here. Any tips you can share?
Old 01-17-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanNormal View Post
Same experience here. Any tips you can share?

same here so now paypal, then amazon pissing us off and ebay on our backs, wondering if this dropshiping **** is worth in 2020, looks like they are closing the last remaining gates, losing 10 amazon account per day , hope those mongrels go bankrupt, **** this amaon aliexpress monopoly, wish it would all explode.
The Following User Says Thank You to screwpaypal For This Useful Post:
NormanNormal (01-29-2020)
Old 01-17-2020

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwpaypal View Post
same here so now paypal, then amazon pissing us off and ebay on our backs, wondering if this dropshiping **** is worth in 2020, looks like they are closing the last remaining gates, losing 10 amazon account per day , hope those mongrels go bankrupt, **** this amaon aliexpress monopoly, wish it would all explode.
You are not dropshipping,you are engaging in retail arbitrage,list an item on one retail site (say Ebay) ,take the customer money and buy from another retailer (Costco,AMZN,Wmt etc) and make them do the packing and shipping .
Dropshipping is fine,if you are dropshipping from wholesaler,distributor or manufacturer.
so can you recover your gift cards from your AMZN account?
Old 01-17-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolplayer View Post
Can anyone elaborate here? Seems people are still doing retail arbitrage with Amazon Prime accounts..
like the other said-
or the prime membership, Amazon discovered that a large percentage of orders shipped with prime are dropshipped, and offering two day/one day shipping is becoming expensive. They have decided to clamp down on the use of prime for dropshing and the resale of gc. So it has totally nothing to do with the source of the gc or whether its a stealth account.
-----------------------------------------------------
AMZN has stated Prime shipping is for prime members own purchase,not to run a business as prime same or next day shipping is expensive.
BTW,USPS may be closed on Monday but they will be delivering AMZN packages !
Old 01-17-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwpaypal View Post
10 AMZN accounts a day?
Old 01-17-2020

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Some of us will be glad to see the demise of the dropshipping game.
The jealous ones haha
The Following User Says Thank You to RedPill For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (01-18-2020)
Old 01-17-2020

isnt the easy money over with retail arbitrage between AMZN and Ebay?
Old 01-18-2020

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPill View Post
The jealous ones haha
Exactly!!! 😂
Old 01-25-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluszero View Post
Yes they are. I buy them from forums usually.
What forums do you buy them from? Im looking for more ways to buy walmart giftcards
Old 02-03-2020

Longevity: 35%

Need some advice guys, was planning on opening a Stealth Amazon Account strictly for purchasing purposes with GC's upto 1k. Now I am not going to be dropshipping any of these orders they will either be delivered to the one address on the account or they will be collected at a authorised Amazon Collection Point. My idea was to use a prepaid card to make a few small purchases and then add a GC to the account to make a large purchase ?

Any ideas if it will run, I am going to obviously take the Stealth Setup into the account. Any advice will be really appreciated.
Old 08-25-2020

Longevity: 25%

No I haven't found a solution and stopped using amazon as a supplier, which was causing losing money only. Sorry XXXXstein can't help you. (Reply to your private message too, the system doesn't work).
Old 08-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPringles View Post
No I haven't found a solution and stopped using amazon as a supplier, which was causing losing money only. Sorry XXXXstein can't help you. (Reply to your private message too, the system doesn't work).
Just fyi, need 25 posts to pm members (excluding sellers) privately.
Old 12-07-2021

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I think it's possible they detected your behaviour in dropshipping then they blocked it.

I don't dropship myself to avoid issues like this. But I'm sure others who are much more experienced can help.
Will Amazon close your buyer account just because you ship to multiple addresses? I recently got the infamous email.. "We have noticed that you purchased products from your Amazon account for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship such products to your customers..."

What about legitimate Amazon customers who purchase items as gifts for their friends? How does Amazon differentiate between authentic gift purchasing behavior and dropshipping behavior?
Old 12-08-2021

AMZN knows,how many 'FRIENDS' do you have?
Most buyers are not that generous sending gifts all over the country .
Old 12-08-2021

How does Ebay know if a seller is engaging in retail arbitrage?
Before MP,ebay seller was using the same PAYPAL account to buy and sell,Paypal does not like it either.
Old 12-08-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,563 Times in 2,214 Posts
Activity: 70%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiDollaz View Post
Will Amazon close your buyer account just because you ship to multiple addresses? I recently got the infamous email.. "We have noticed that you purchased products from your Amazon account for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship such products to your customers..."

What about legitimate Amazon customers who purchase items as gifts for their friends? How does Amazon differentiate between authentic gift purchasing behavior and dropshipping behavior?
Amazon is very volatile. THat's all I can say
Closed Thread