Amazon put a 30 day hold. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickJane View Post
I honestly don't think feedback matters to Amazon. I've been suspended a few times, and they always start out by saying it's because of lack of feedback- whether I have no feedback or 100% positive feedback from many of my sales. If you sell over a certain amount, they shut you down and do a review. If you're selling hot or vero items, they'll turn it into a permanent shut down.

On Amazon people buy from you whether you have 0 feedback or 10000 feedback. I just keep making a new account, am selling within minutes, and after a couple weeks and I get shut down, i just repeat the process.
but then you have $$ stuck in paypal for 90 days!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
For my 77 sales in the last month I have received only 3 feedbacks.
This is par for the course on Amazon.
The feedback to sales ratio is WAY lower than on eBay.
did you ever get your 30 days review cleared?
Old 12-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^
Not yet.
The 30 days is up in mid Dec.
So it is wait and see game for me now.
Old 12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
^^^^^
Not yet.
The 30 days is up in mid Dec.
So it is wait and see game for me now.
i've had one that went on the 30 day review..and a few days later it went into suspended linked to another user status....
Old 12-05-2009

Longevity: 85%

Yeah, as of this month amazon put all three of my accounts under review. I have 100% positive feedback from customers. They put review of last account several minutes ago. Perhaps because of requesting dispursement yesterday of or maybe because I listed and sold DVD's recently? This account has been good thus far for several months. Guess I have to open more now, especially if all three get suspended. Good thing though that I have several suspended accounts coming upon 90 days this month.
Old 12-06-2009

Longevity: 84%
Default Review

Hello,

i have also 3 Accounts under review, 2 of them had no feedback, one account had only 8 feedbacks, but 122 sales.

So i think the main problem is the feedback.......you must have enough feedback!

Hope they will release after the 30 days.......bcause the costumer receive their dvds........ and all were happy.

If not, i will have a good payday in 90 days

And by the way my next Amazon Payday is at 12/13/09, 12/15/09 and another one at 01/15/10

Its a game, i know that, i know a review or suspenion could happended every day.

So i make every week a new account to backup the lost accounts.

One account had make 4500 $ in 2 month.

So not so bad........and good enough to pay my bills and bring a few dollars to the bank and enough money for christmas

Greetz

Dennis

Last edited by dennisjaneway; 12-06-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-06-2009

Longevity: 83%

How worried should I be about a review? I have close to 300 sales in the past 90 days and getting about 28% leaving feedback which is a lot for Amazon, normal is about 10% of buyers..but still under 100 feedback right now. As long as I'm building feedback how quickly can I build more sales?

Is it safe to make new stealth accounts on Amazon or should I wait until or if I get a review and then make as many as I can? I would hate to lose this account for no reason, it's going so smoothly
Old 12-08-2009
Threadstarter  

My account was just put into review. no claims all happy buyers 100% feedback. To many sales not many feedbacks. So lets see. I am selling on a SELLING PLATFORM that entices you to sell. But when i do sell I get a review and a hold on my account? So whats the story. The same jibber jabber from amazon. Well if you do not want us to sell don't offer. Then they say they do not get involved with the transactions and it is between the buyer and seller. Then why hold my money? Holiday crash shopping is now and they hold my funds? Of course they do it when i have some high dollars sitting . Dont do it when i have 100.00 dollars !i emailed them and i will see my next move. I already have 2 other accounts up and have 4 more in the wings so lets see. The one that is in review was doing good the others are under the radar accounts just gliding by
Old 12-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

You need feedback. It's very important to Amazon that you have a nice record of positive feedback. Aggressively email your buyers and ask for positive feedback. Don't demand it, ask politely.
Old 12-13-2009

"Howdy, Howdy... Is me, your Amazon Marketplace friendly seller. I'm here if you need me. Is there anything else I could do for you? I'm just a small farmer hit hard by the economy. Me and my neighbor thought hard one long day and Billy said Bob would you buy a book off me so I can feed my children something besides corn and chicken? Lil' Betsy wanted some candy... It's a long bike ride to that store, but give her some change and she jingles away like a reindeer. We love making the kids happy. I bought that book from Billy and discovered he'd got it as gift from some Amazon. He said Jesus must really love me, with all these books coming in for little Betsy from Grandma in California shipped by Amazon. I done offered to buy all them books and DVD's. Betsy cant read he said, take um'. Well I looked for Amazon in town and figured out computers is how business is done. Here I am today telling my story and making a living selling good wholesome books and dvds. We got ourselves into a business I told Billy. Keep um comin'. He does the shipping, I do this, the communicating. Amazon says get your feedback up or your out of Business. I'd like to say a prayer that, that day never comes. Please Lord, help out the less fortunate and keep those backfeeds a comin' in good. I nicknamed um backfeed cause it takes a little bit of Hospitality back home to feed us farmers from your nice sentiments and warmth. We love you. The customer is royalty in our eyes. Thanks you all for the feedbacks if you can spare the time. And come on back now you hear?"

Cut and paste in an email. Change it a bit if needed. Maybe put a picture in the package of some poor farmers saying, "Thanks for your business. From our family to yours...Peace and Love". The idea of being stealth lets us be like people we aren't. I wrote this and like it as one of my stealth seller accounts messages. Bob and Billy give me pride to be their Boss. My imaginary friends...working hard.

Last edited by Justin Case; 12-13-2009 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Just add to it.
Old 12-13-2009
Threadstarter  

The feedback system is flawed and it is in amazons best interest.It is set up so that they can hold your money. I had 65 sales on an account even with notes and emails to buyers I received 4! That is pathetic. some buyers say that they do not know how to do it but ithey become einstiens when they need to leave bad feedback. It is a game..
Old 12-23-2009
MU

Longevity: 92%

I had 15 sales in 15 hours and got a hold
Old 03-28-2010

Longevity: 82%

If your account has a 30 day review and dosent pass how long do the hold your money?
thanks
Old 03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
If your account has a 30 day review and dosent pass how long do the hold your money?
thanks
between 90 to 180 days depending on whether you have any AtoZ claims during the 90 day period.
Old 03-28-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
thanks
Don't expect to pass the review. It's very likely that you'll have the money tied up for 90 days. It's frustrating, but sort of convenient. Amazon sales are quick!
Old 03-28-2010

Longevity: 81%

I had a hold put on my account, but I sent them the information in a professional manner, stroked their ego about how great of experience I was having, and the account review was over within 24 hours.

Nevertheless, though, I get hit with my current situation. They are now holding all my funds from the date I ship the item until 7 days later. At this point, I'm allowed to withdrawl.

Amazon is a pain in the ass, but I made over $6,000 in my first month.

Feedback is important, but even Amazon says 10% is about the going rate. Right now, I have about 11 feedbacks on 120 sells. I send a few emails to let the customer know their item is sent, and when is should have been delivered.

Another important step with Amazon... Do everything you can not to refund items or fall in to A-to-Z claims. Customer says they didn't get the item, but your delivery confirmations says they did, too bad! Send them another and eat the cost. It's worth it to sell on Amazon. In my opinion, it's a way better platform than Amazon. Another trick I have employed is refunding customer back through Paypal, which isn't linked to your transaction on Amazon. I've only had one refund, but this is the path I suggest.
Old 03-29-2010

Nice work chrisapowers1...another good story...keep it up...let us know how month 2 goes
Old 03-29-2010

Another thing I wanted add...

If you come under a review, take photos of your inventory and a bill with your name and address on it. Using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address or don't have this, no problem. Invest in Photoshop. You can then make ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices. I would also suggest getting an additional line. Add a line to your current cell phone plan with as little minutes as possible.

I have employed these tactics yet, but I'm ready to if need be. I'm selling a product that is working well, and customers really like. If Amazon tries to take me down, I'm fighting it!
Old 03-31-2010

Default 30 day hold

I starting selling on Amazon last night. 13 sales in my first day. Bam, I'm hit with a 30 day hold. I enjoyed the rush of sales but I can't afford to have my funds tied up for 90 days if I fail their review.

This seems much better than ebay. Today, I shipped out all my orders. I've shipped them in less than 24 hours. I don't know what else I can do to get an approval.

Has anyone here been approved? What did you do to get approved?
Old 03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo216 View Post
I starting selling on Amazon last night. 13 sales in my first day. Bam, I'm hit with a 30 day hold. I enjoyed the rush of sales but I can't afford to have my funds tied up for 90 days if I fail their review.

This seems much better than ebay. Today, I shipped out all my orders. I've shipped them in less than 24 hours. I don't know what else I can do to get an approval.

Has anyone here been approved? What did you do to get approved?
I understand your situation. The sale on Amazon is so good. Within my first 2 days, I also had 20 orders. However, because I was a new seller, they suspended my account 30 days to wait for feedback from buyers. There is nothing you can do to ask them release your fund early. I appealed and my account was blocked because among the things I sold, there are some OEM products so they BLOCKED me PERMANENTLY. Now my fund is hold for 90 days! I appealed again but they just told me to wait because they want to protect the buyers!
Old 03-31-2010

Default wow

this really scares me. I really need my cash. I don't see how they could do something like this. I'm going to give customer service a call tomorrow afternoon. I'll stay in touch with my customers as well.
Old 04-01-2010

Calling them will get you nowhere. Amazon doesn't have a seller performance division you can talk to, so they say. Read what I suggested earlier in the thread. All you can do is hope they don't suspend your account.

Some people say not to contact your customers for feedback. However, I disagree! Contact them in a polite manner and thank them for their transaction, a kindly explain that feedback is very important. Amazon also sends a form letter out about a month after the transaction to suggest feedback.

Good luck!