Amazon put a 30 day hold. - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-01-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo216 View Post
this really scares me. I really need my cash. I don't see how they could do something like this. I'm going to give customer service a call tomorrow afternoon. I'll stay in touch with my customers as well.
i think it depends on what category your selling in, also did you give them the information amazon requested ? like tracking, supplier list, etc.?
someone said they got their account unsuspended within 48 hours after they gave them the information, some said they were still suspended when they gave amazon the info.

but if your selling questionable stuff, be prepared to have the money locked in for 4 months.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2010

Longevity: 85%

Get positive feedback from your buyers. Start emailing them now so you can get a couple of feedbacks before the 30 days is up.

".....but if your selling questionable stuff, be prepared to have the money locked in for 4 months."....I feel your pain...UGH!!!!
Old 04-01-2010

Longevity: 81%
Default 30 day hold

I've been contacting my buyers letting them know that I've shipped and when to expect their orders. I've also asked to leave feedback.

I have 14 transactions so far. I shipped everything either the same day or the next day.

I've sold dvd's. I'm guessing that's questionable. I hope amazon sees that im supplying all tracking numbers within 24 hours.

I have over $1200 in there.
Old 04-02-2010

Default Well

After shipping all my items on time. I was suspended. My funds are on hold for 90 days.

I have no complaints. I communicated well with my buyers. I did everything I was supposed to do.

I'll probably never sell on amazon again. The sells came extremely fast but it's not worth having my money held for 90 days.
Old 04-02-2010

What were you selling?
Old 04-02-2010

I was selling dvd's
Old 04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo216 View Post
After shipping all my items on time. I was suspended. My funds are on hold for 90 days.

I have no complaints. I communicated well with my buyers. I did everything I was supposed to do.

I'll probably never sell on amazon again. The sells came extremely fast but it's not worth having my money held for 90 days.
wow what does amazombie say,get 10-20% feedback and youll be good! haha

live ive been saying,NO ONE knows how amazon works,1000% different than ebay

i had one account i sold really crap product and it passed the 30 day review no problem and i had all positive feedback

than i had another account with way better product,no complaints nothing,they block my account

than another account i sold,i sold way too much too fast,way more than usual,30+ feedback..all 5 star,no complaints and they kicked me off,my 90 days are up on that account,will be a nice payday in a few weeks!

my other account that got blocked,i just got paid on it a few weeks ago,so anyone saying amazon will steal yer money is a liar,i got mine no problem when i couldnt log into my account

im also on one account right now and ive sold about 20+ items in 2 months with no problems,i have 13 feedback,all 5 star,and havent been with a review or nothing,and none of my accounts have ever been linked,i always used different computers for amazon or reformat my hard drive,amazon is nothing like ebay,dont even waste yer time doing the same for amazon

ps
why are you selling if you cant have money tied up for 90 days? this is business,90 days shouldnt be a problem, i cant imagine there holding much for you
Old 04-03-2010

"....wow what does amazombie say,get 10-20% feedback and youll be good! haha...."

I found that out by personal experience unfortunately:( Obviously, 10-20% feedback is useless if most of ur reviews are bad. Staying 90% feedback rating usually keeps u safe in my opinion.
Old 04-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazombie View Post
"....wow what does amazombie say,get 10-20% feedback and youll be good! haha...."

I found that out by personal experience unfortunately:( Obviously, 10-20% feedback is useless if most of ur reviews are bad. Staying 90% feedback rating usually keeps u safe in my opinion.
ive never ever received a negative feedback on any amazon account ive ever owned,ive always used different computers and different areas

BOTTOM LINE IS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW AMAZON,they do whatever they want and decide the fate on yer account regardless of anything,i had over 30+ feedback. all 5 star and they still booted me..amazon is a couple steps ahead of everyone
Old 04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsgunner77 View Post
.....BOTTOM LINE IS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW AMAZON.....
Hey brother, chill out....I do know about Amazon, in relation to how they act regarding my own accts, I have no clue how they act towards you, Joe Blo, or anyone else.

People post asking for help then I give my opinion on what may help them. Most of my posts are either prefaced by either "in my opinion" or "from my experience".

If you don't like my posts then move on and skip them.
Old 04-04-2010
Banned

Hey I just found out that I have a few older Amazon accounts. Do you think if I try to sell on these accounts that they would get suspended like alot of other people accounts?
Old 04-04-2010

Quote:
Hey brother, chill out....I do know about Amazon, in relation to how they act regarding my own accts, I have no clue how they act towards you, Joe Blo, or anyone else.

People post asking for help then I give my opinion on what may help them. Most of my posts are either prefaced by either "in my opinion" or "from my experience".

If you don't like my posts then move on and skip them.
no problem in helping people but please do not sound so assuring that as long as you get positive feedback at 10-20% everything will be alright because these people believe you and than come back crying once they get suspended,you dont know amazon,no one does

the only thing you can do to last along time on amazon is different computers,running multiples on one computer will not work like it does on ebay,or you can keep reformatting yer computer over and over everytime an account goes down ,ive never had a linked account and i probably never will, no one knows amazon..best thing you can do is seperate computer and sell slow,only methods that will ensure you last,if yer in for a quick buck..dont cry when yer account goes down
Old 04-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsgunner77 View Post
no problem in helping people but please do not sound so assuring that as long as you get positive feedback at 10-20% everything will be alright because these people believe you and than come back crying once they get suspended,you dont know amazon,no one does

the only thing you can do to last along time on amazon is different computers,running multiples on one computer will not work like it does on ebay,or you can keep reformatting yer computer over and over everytime an account goes down ,ive never had a linked account and i probably never will, no one knows amazon..best thing you can do is seperate computer and sell slow,only methods that will ensure you last,if yer in for a quick buck..dont cry when yer account goes down
I run multiple amazon accounts (7) from same laptop that also had accounts (4) suspended. I never reformatted laptop or anything. I use different user accounts and dial-up only.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Recherché For This Useful Post:
Amazombie (04-09-2010), telly55 (04-09-2010)
Old 04-09-2010

arsgunner77...understood

Recherché...same here
Old 04-18-2010

Quote:
arsgunner77...understood

Recherché...same here
Dear Amazombie,
I read a lot of your post and I really respect your opinion. you seem to know a lot about the ins and outs of Amazon. I thank you for that.
Did you mean to say I can use the same computer for different accounts as long as I use dial-up? Thank for your time.
Old 04-19-2010

Longevity: 84%

in my point of view is dialup the best!

all my accounts with cable are now down or are closed from amazons side within 3-4 weeks.

Also sell slow and increase your sales from week to week (for example from 30-60-80-100$) per account.

To stay under the radar dont make over 250-300 $ /week (or 500 $ per month) per account in the first 30 days!

Greetz

Dennis
The Following User Says Thank You to dennisjaneway For This Useful Post:
daxelrod (04-19-2010)
Old 04-19-2010

Default using dial-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisjaneway View Post

all my accounts with cable are now down or are closed from amazons side within 3-4 weeks.

Also sell slow and increase your sales from week to week (for example from 30-60-80-100$) per account.

To stay under the radar dont make over 250-300 $ /week (or 500 $ per month) per account in the first 30 days!

Greetz

Dennis
Thank you dennisjaneway. I appreciate your response. Did you mean that two accounts can be used on the same computer as long as it is done through dial-up?

From your experience, how much would you say could be made per account in the 2nd month and the 3rd month? If you email or call amazon will they tell you your spending limit?

Thank you for your time.
Old 04-19-2010

Quote:

Greetz

Dennis
that would take forever to make any kind of $$
Old 04-19-2010

Dear nobody999,
From your experience, how much would you say could be made per account in the 2nd month and the 3rd month? If you email or call amazon will they tell you your spending limit?

Thank you for your time.
Old 04-20-2010

Longevity: 84%

hi,

i use also virtualbox or/and VMware, so that looks a little more, that this is a different computer.

But i have 5! different DialUp Amazon Accounts on the same computer, up and running perfectly!

U know, the damn limit........when u have enough feedback (10 % of all sales!) thats good, and amazon lift off your selling limit in the 2nd or and 3rd month.

I had also Sales of 5000 $ a month only one account, but enough feedback! So Feedback are the golden words!

But in the first month dont reach their 750 $ limit, because then a) they suspend you permanently or put u in a review for 30 days!
The Following User Says Thank You to dennisjaneway For This Useful Post:
daxelrod (04-20-2010)
Old 04-20-2010

Thanks dennisjaneway!! I appreciate your help? Best regards.
Old 04-20-2010

Quote:
hi,

i use also virtualbox or/and VMware, so that looks a little more, that this is a different computer.

But i have 5! different DialUp Amazon Accounts on the same computer, up and running perfectly!

U know, the damn limit........when u have enough feedback (10 % of all sales!) thats good, and amazon lift off your selling limit in the 2nd or and 3rd month.

I had also Sales of 5000 $ a month only one account, but enough feedback! So Feedback are the golden words!

But in the first month dont reach their 750 $ limit, because then a) they suspend you permanently or put u in a review for 30 days!
how are you getting the customers to leave feedback? i include a small note with the shipment but it seems like that doesn't work well either.