Amazon put a 30 day hold. - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisjaneway View Post
hi,

i use also virtualbox or/and VMware, so that looks a little more, that this is a different computer.

But i have 5! different DialUp Amazon Accounts on the same computer, up and running perfectly!

U know, the damn limit........when u have enough feedback (10 % of all sales!) thats good, and amazon lift off your selling limit in the 2nd or and 3rd month.

I had also Sales of 5000 $ a month only one account, but enough feedback! So Feedback are the golden words!

But in the first month dont reach their 750 $ limit, because then a) they suspend you permanently or put u in a review for 30 days!
It amazes me how much you guys sell on Amazon. Are this legit DVDs? I started looking at several sources for books, DVDs, etc. (authentic) but then I looked up some of the titles (hardcover books) and they are listed for .99 on Amazon. Can't make any money at that! I guess you need to be more selective in the stuff you buy for resale?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2010

Longevity: 84%
Default dvds

u need a registered legit company on your name of course, then a sales tax permit and of course a good supplier, then u can make good money!
Old 04-20-2010

Longevity: 81%

As previously mentioned, feedback is definitely the key. Instead of focusing only on the amount that you sell in a day/week/month, also keep an eye on the amount of feedback you have, and the percentage of total orders you're receiving feedback for. As your feedback increases, and your percentage stays above 10%, you can gradually increase the amount you sell and be fairly confident that you'll be fine - you'll eventually hit the velocity limits, but pass the immediate reviews without problem and never even notice them.

Also, in addition to leaving the note with the package (or instead of, if you wish), you do have the option of administering a "feedback request" through the buyer dialogue section of your account. Its a low percentage R.O.I. there, but its better than nothing.

What gets you the most feedback overall, though, are the follow-up emails that Amazon sends to your customers three weeks after they place the sale. You'll notice that those seem to post the highest probability of successful feedbacking.
The Following User Says Thank You to catdaddy For This Useful Post:
daxelrod (04-21-2010)
Old 09-07-2010

Longevity: 79%
Default To Amazon Sellers, read here.

Since you're selling on Amazon or eBay, you don't have full control of your own business. You're letting them take advantage of you and your money and that is going to be a big problem for you. I'm sorry to say that is true and most sellers like me, have experienced the same problem with Amazon. However, if Amazon do hold your money for up to 30 days, here is what you need to do.. First, print out the letter that Amazon sent to you about reviewing your account. Then, print out the number of chargebacks, Guaranteed AtoZ plan. Then print out how much is in your reserved amount, the order numbers and the tracking numbers too. You will need this in case if you have to take them to the Court and the Attorney General will need those information that shows evidence if Amazon suspends your account after 30 days and won't release the money to you. This is what I will do if Amazon doesn't do it right.
Old 09-08-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmana3172 View Post
Since you're selling on Amazon or eBay, you don't have full control of your own business. You're letting them take advantage of you and your money and that is going to be a big problem for you. I'm sorry to say that is true and most sellers like me, have experienced the same problem with Amazon. However, if Amazon do hold your money for up to 30 days, here is what you need to do.. First, print out the letter that Amazon sent to you about reviewing your account. Then, print out the number of chargebacks, Guaranteed AtoZ plan. Then print out how much is in your reserved amount, the order numbers and the tracking numbers too. You will need this in case if you have to take them to the Court and the Attorney General will need those information that shows evidence if Amazon suspends your account after 30 days and won't release the money to you. This is what I will do if Amazon doesn't do it right.
sounds like you can do this with paypal as well?