I just got banned from amazon - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: I just got banned from amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
They take it from sales balance last I checked...
What if I am not selling on Amazon anymore?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2016

Longevity: 44%

Feedback rates on amazon are very low.

My last 30 days I've had 1400 orders and 20 feedback, so it's between 1 and 2%
Old 08-23-2016

Longevity: 56%

My account is suspended due to my slow shipping. Is there anything that I can say to be reinstated?
Old 08-24-2016

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
My account is suspended due to my slow shipping. Is there anything that I can say to be reinstated?
Improve shipment times. If you cannot speed up delivery times then be prepared for the same issue in the future.

If you can fix the problem, tell amazon you can fix the problem etc.
Old 11-03-2016

Longevity: 48%
Send a message via Skype™ to des1slav

Guys, I've just got suspended from Amazon few days ago with $3000 stock in FBA. I'm suspended for "Intelectual Property Infrigement" which is crazy because I have only two products and both are mine. The designs are also mine. The ASIN I was suspended for is not even in my inventory! I'm not US based seller, so I cannot get my stock back from Amazon. This is crazy. Amazon is asking me to contact a person from Israel to withdraw his claim against me. I've tried multiple times to contact this guy with no success.

So, I think to create another company and start over. New company, New PC, Fresh IP, CC and Bank Account is not a problem. But I want to sell my stock in FBA again with my new account. To do that I'm planning to ship the products to forwarder, get them labeled with new FNSKUs (for my new acc) and ship them back to Amazon.

Do you think that is a good idea or Amazon will link my account to the suspended one?
My suspended account also have "Amazon Brand Registry" for the items I have in FBA.

I just don't see other choice. I've tried everything. Appeals, Jeff etc. They don't even read my appeals (I think). They keep asking me to contact the "rights owner"...
Old 11-07-2016

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthNugget View Post
Don't worry, its easy as piss to get back on. I've been banned before. All you need is a valid unused debit or credit card number (not prepaid). Unlike Ebay which requires a legit phone number, you can use a phone forwarding service such as Google Voice or Vumber with Amazon. Use any random address (look up apartments on Google). Lastly, change your IP and use a different account on Windows, or whatever OS you have.
Would like to know how would you deal with using an EIN?
Old 11-07-2016

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by des1slav View Post
Guys, I've just got suspended from Amazon few days ago with $3000 stock in FBA. I'm suspended for "Intelectual Property Infrigement" which is crazy because I have only two products and both are mine. The designs are also mine. The ASIN I was suspended for is not even in my inventory! I'm not US based seller, so I cannot get my stock back from Amazon. This is crazy. Amazon is asking me to contact a person from Israel to withdraw his claim against me. I've tried multiple times to contact this guy with no success.

So, I think to create another company and start over. New company, New PC, Fresh IP, CC and Bank Account is not a problem. But I want to sell my stock in FBA again with my new account. To do that I'm planning to ship the products to forwarder, get them labeled with new FNSKUs (for my new acc) and ship them back to Amazon.

Do you think that is a good idea or Amazon will link my account to the suspended one?
My suspended account also have "Amazon Brand Registry" for the items I have in FBA.

I just don't see other choice. I've tried everything. Appeals, Jeff etc. They don't even read my appeals (I think). They keep asking me to contact the "rights owner"...
It's just crazy with how seller performance is treating alleged "Intelectual Property Infrigement". If I were even a buyer on AMZ, how does one go about filing such accusations towards a seller?
Old 11-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysell88 View Post
Would like to know how would you deal with using an EIN?
You just add one never used before, make sure the business name you provide amazon matches the exact company name you gave the IRS for the EIN and you're good to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
mysell88 (11-10-2016)
Old 12-05-2016

Longevity: 50%

You can use the smell brand just protect it with same old email. New account never send emails saying it's your brand. You are an "authorized retailer" for that brand and your good to go
Old 12-12-2016

Longevity: 42%

hi
my account is locked by amazon with more balance
how can i restore that?
billing address and all info are f-a-k-e

they are wanted those

To resolve this issue, please send one of the following documents to our secure fax line.

-- A telephone, electricity, or other utility bill that clearly shows your name and address.
-- A scanned copy of the photo and information page of either a valid passport or a scanned copy of both sides of your identity card.
Old 12-13-2016

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1987 View Post
hi
my account is locked by amazon with more balance
how can i restore that?
billing address and all info are f-a-k-e

they are wanted those

To resolve this issue, please send one of the following documents to our secure fax line.

-- A telephone, electricity, or other utility bill that clearly shows your name and address.
-- A scanned copy of the photo and information page of either a valid passport or a scanned copy of both sides of your identity card.
When that happened to me I supplied a modified utility bill.

*******s were trying to steal $10,000 of my money while taking over an item page to be supplied from Amazon (instead of me).

It wasn't enough to keep the account for selling, but it was enough to get them to release the money they were holding. (Then open a new selling account as per Amazon Ghost)

If you start dealing in amounts of money that are high enough to be worth the effort you might want to consider opening or buying shell companies as fronts. Near disposable faces for the company, they can all look like unique sellers to amazon even if you own them all as a silent partner on paper.

Last edited by TGMT²; 12-14-2016 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-01-2017

Longevity: 44%

Hello,

My account was suspended yesterday night.

First I did get a notification about, that a customer complained about the item it would be "inauthentic".
In this Mail, they pleased me to "edit" the listing to get it back on amazon.com. And I should review if everything is matching the products details.

Then about 6 hours later, the account was suspended because:

Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because of concerns that your items may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic.

To maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we take immediate action when we identify a buyer complaint regarding the authenticity of products.

My thought is, that it will be about the products right? Also in the past, they just asked for invoices to send them but now in the message there is nothing. I should just edit the listing? I didn't edit yet because I'm asking to which email should I send them my invoices to proof them the items are 100% authentic.

I also have 100% feedback. No return reports or any claims open. So that is so weird in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for any help
Old 01-27-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSpast View Post
Hello,

My account was suspended yesterday night.

First I did get a notification about, that a customer complained about the item it would be "inauthentic".
In this Mail, they pleased me to "edit" the listing to get it back on amazon.com. And I should review if everything is matching the products details.

Then about 6 hours later, the account was suspended because:

Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because of concerns that your items may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic.

To maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we take immediate action when we identify a buyer complaint regarding the authenticity of products.

My thought is, that it will be about the products right? Also in the past, they just asked for invoices to send them but now in the message there is nothing. I should just edit the listing? I didn't edit yet because I'm asking to which email should I send them my invoices to proof them the items are 100% authentic.

I also have 100% feedback. No return reports or any claims open. So that is so weird in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for any help
You will need to provide Amazon with invoices to prove authenticity. That should resolve your issues, you can appeal once you have the invoices to provide them with.
Old 02-19-2017

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
You will need to provide Amazon with invoices to prove authenticity. That should resolve your issues, you can appeal once you have the invoices to provide them with.
What is the best way to deal with it if i dont have the invoices to prove authenticity? Cause I'm in a similar situation
Old 02-20-2017

Either get creative with them, or purchase your goods from genuine distributors that you can provide invoices showing purchases.
Old 02-20-2017

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanbo View Post
What is the best way to deal with it if i dont have the invoices to prove authenticity? Cause I'm in a similar situation
Did you buy from a licensed distributor of the product?

Then you should be able to request replacement invoices from them.

If you bought them from a 3rd party vendor that is not a licensed distributor, then you have no real proof that your products are authentic. In which case their claim against you is valid.

If you are willing to trick them, get creative and make an invoice, and hope it's good enough to pass verification.

Bottom line if you have the real thing, it shouldn't be hard to get the paperwork. And if you don't have the real thing, then you need to double down and create the paperwork.
Old 03-09-2017

Alternatively you can place small orders with legit distributors to get valid invoices.

Although some have a certain minimum order requirement, most will accept a small order for testing / review
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-09-2017)
Old 03-10-2017

Longevity: 58%

That's all true, however it's impossible to even find a distributor for Ralph Lauren for instance, that Amazon would accept their invoices. They don't accept invoices for overstock or liquidators... anyone knows a normal distribution link?
Old 03-15-2017

Try retail stores that sell the product. I have clients that were approved using receipts from Macys
Old 03-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachagan View Post
That's all true, however it's impossible to even find a distributor for Ralph Lauren for instance, that Amazon would accept their invoices. They don't accept invoices for overstock or liquidators... anyone knows a normal distribution link?
Hah that's funny - trying to find a distribution link for free - that kind of info (unless you try and research yourself) is unlikely to be just given for free...it's big business Vachagan
Old 03-15-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachagan View Post
Ralph Lauren is extremely abused. Round every corner counterfeit products of this brand are being flogged. I doubt genuine invoices from genuine distributors would work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Vachagan (03-15-2017)
Old 03-15-2017

Longevity: 41%

Hello, friends, my name is Oleg, I know very little English, but I really want to get into the ranks of professional Amazon suppliers, like you.
I'm new to this, I have such a problem.
I live in Kyrgyzstan, when I was registered, my country is not listed.
But it's okay, I was still trying to register.
They chose the country of the Russian Federation, but I was almost immediately blocked, asked for documents and so on. License, etc., I did not have a license, I wrote that they would not answer me on this issue.
In general, I then bought a virtual machine, took a passport, a credit card of my friend, and two days later I was immediately asked to verify the identity. I sent them a passport in English and sent them an extract from my friend's account. They did not allow me to trade, bravo. I was so happy that I wanted to register a virtual Amazon service registered at the same address and the same mail. I made a registration, Amazon's virtual service service sent a letter so that I could verify the identity. I was not worried and did not pay attention and removed my virtual Amazon server. Half an hour later I wanted to go to sellercentral.amazon.kom.
But then there was such an error
"There was a problem
The account pool you entered is not valid. Correct the error and try again .. "
I could not enter my account, the password was reset, nothing helped.
Then the message came to the mail from
Seller-performance@amazon.com

Hello,

We check your Amazon.com merchant account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.com. If you have sales, the funds will remain in your account.

The following documents must be submitted within the next 30 days:

- Utility bill with name and address
--Business license
- If you have active lists, provide copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or purchase orders from your supplier that have been issued in the last 90 days.

I have such questions, friends, how can I properly create a new account, you will help me in this, I hope that someone understood and helped me in English, I'm probably the only Korean guy who knows only Russian.

I would be grateful if you reset the links to the manual, how to create accounts under the names of other people and be ready for personal verification, where to get credit cards, zip codes and so on.
thanks friends