Legit amazon account being reviewed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-29-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Legit amazon account being reviewed

Please help... I really have no idea what to do or what to expect.

Btw I'm not stealth,
i never hit over 700$ in one month either. The account has been used to sell a gps system old video games and a few high end cellphones... Also an ipod, some books, gameboys, a couple nintendo ds systems and a few other things.

The one mistake I made was signing into my amazon account from one of my Dedicated Proxy servers a few times and then signing into my amazon account from my normal connection soon there afterwards. Could this have caused the review??. Please note (Dedicated) A proxy no one els uses.

I called customer service and they said I had 28 days till the review would be finished. I called again to confirm this 28 day thing and another operator contradictorily told me he didn't know how long the review would take.

Also I have 600$ locked up in my account now.. and am afraid to sell anymore...

P.s I did write amazon's seller performance team this email.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping you could shed some details on why this was done and what would need to be done before the review can be completed fully and I can continue operating my business again in a normal fashion.

Was there something you guys wanted me to improve on or was there something you needed me to provide?. What is the time frame that these reviews normally take and what is the time frame that this review will take regarding the current issue?.

Also I would like to make it aware to you guys that if I can't receive the profits I make from amazon through my sells I will no longer be able to replenish my stock of items and as you probably can imagine this is big issue that I would like to get resolved asap.

So if you can respond at your earliest convenience it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Athletichunta

Last edited by Athletichunta; 10-29-2012 at 06:21 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2012

Longevity: 73%

Just relax, try to build your feedback by sending feedback requests to all your customers, and don't sell anything more. The time frame can last up to 28 days like they said.

There are great, unreasonable risks by selling with amazon. Not much more you can do if you don't pass but hope that your account doesn't get deleted and that they actually give you your money after 90 days.
Old 10-30-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the response Theskyinyoureye

I just got this message from amazon. Seems to be a automatic generic response. Do I have to provide these things or should I even bother?. All my items come from come Craigslist, thrift stores, used game stores and personal belongings.

I have tracking for the high priced items sold and I have also requested positive feedback from all 58 previous transactions.

I don't want to tell them about my stealth ebay but than again when I think about it they are not ebay. Should I Give this to them?.

Anticipated monthly sales?. I'm not sure what to say about this one.

If I provide the information and they don't like craigslist could they ban me?. If I don't provide the information would that be means of a ban?... I feel stuck and in regret I ever even contacted them

Anyway thanks!!

----------------

Hello from Amazon.

Your account review has not yet been completed.

To assist us with our review, please provide us with the following information, as applicable:

- How long you've been in business
- The sources of your inventory
- Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon
- The availability of items for shipping
- The address of any retail locations
- Links to other websites where you are actively selling
- Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number
- Tracking information for recently shipped orders

Tracking information may be provided in the "Manage Orders" section of your account.

If you have not already done so, we encourage you to send a friendly reminder to buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account. For information on contacting buyers, search on “Buyer-Seller Messaging Service” in seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Best regards,

Last edited by Athletichunta; 10-30-2012 at 01:40 AM.
Old 10-30-2012

Longevity: 67%

I would reply, but that is me. Never been under review, so lets hope someone who has will answer.
Old 10-30-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Provide the info - I have passed account reviews in the past by providing this info
Old 10-30-2012
Threadstarter  

Ok I sent them an email. Hope they read it hah.. BTW Ebay username was edited to keep private on the forum
---------------------------------
Hey there. Sure.

Ive been in business i believe sense February of this year on amazon. Ive been in business there for about 4 months so far and I really enjoy it and I sell the same types of items there as i do on amazon with all 5 star positive feedback.

http://myworld.ebay.com/xxxxxxx

As I would also like to note Ive never had a negative feedback there or on amazon and I'm an extremely fast shipper. Tracking is currently only used for very expensive items as amazon has told me it is not mandatory but I plan to soon use tracking on all of my items in the near future through amazons labels.

I did send feedback request to all 58 or so transactions Ive had on amazon and my feedback is steady growing with all 5s.

The source of my inventory comes from mostly used game shops '' in my home town , thrift stores like 'good will' and 'salvation army', and Craigslist '. my ads can be found by searching my phone number xxxxxxxxxx in these locations (This is the same number I am registered to on my amazon account). People contact me through these adds And I buy their items and then I sell them on amazon and or ebay.

info about sources deleted

My estimated anticipated monthly sells are approximately 600-700 a month.

And for tracking information for the X item are xxxxxxx

The tracking for information for the the Y item are xxxxx

Could you provide me with a little more information of the progress of the review?. And how long it will be until it is finished?. Thanks

Last edited by Athletichunta; 10-30-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-30-2012

Longevity: 79%

hey just wanted to know is everybody sales on amazon being affected by the storm on the east coast. For 3 weeks sales have just flat-lined. on amazon and ebay.
Just wanted to know!
Thanks
Old 10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletichunta View Post
Ok I sent them an email. Hope they read it hah.. BTW Ebay username was edited to keep private on the forum
---------------------------------
Hey there. Sure.

Ive been in business i believe sense February of this year on amazon. Me and my father also do sell on ebay under the username xxxx ). Ive been in business there for about 4 months so far and I really enjoy it and I sell the same types of items there as i do on amazon with all 5 star positive feedback.

Could you provide me with a little more information of the progress of the review?. And how long it will be until it is finished?. Thanks

Looks good and sounds friendly. If you have proof you can upload to them, maybe do that too?
Old 10-30-2012

Longevity: 90%

you should delete your personal details from your post.
Old 10-30-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What inspired telling them about ebay?

That's not their business.

Deleted more info too.

Maintain your privacy

Old 10-30-2012
Threadstarter  

Hey greenbean and nobody99. Thanks for your replies.

They wanted to know where els I sell online.. so why not?. and what's the issue. They aren't ebay hah. Anyway after sending that email I just got this response.

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we have removed the temporary hold on funds in your seller account. The available balance will disburse on your next scheduled settlement date.

We appreciate your patience while we evaluated your account.

All there is to say now is that I hope that this successful thread will help others resolve their own review problems ^_^ .

Btw my ebay had it's selling limits increased from 10 to 20 and 100 to 1300 within the same hour of amazon sending the message, lucky me.
Old 10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletichunta View Post
Hey greenbean and nobody99. Thanks for your replies.

They wanted to know where els I sell online.. so why not?. and what's the issue. They aren't ebay hah. Anyway after sending that email I just got this response.

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we have removed the temporary hold on funds in your seller account. The available balance will disburse on your next scheduled settlement date.

We appreciate your patience while we evaluated your account.

All there is to say now is that I hope that this successful thread will help others resolve their own review problems ^_^ .

Btw my ebay had it's selling limits increased from 10 to 20 and 100 to 1300 within the same hour of amazon sending the message, lucky me.
Congrats
Old 10-31-2012
Threadstarter  

Hsygreenbean. I appreciate that you removed the personal information but I would like to requestthat you undo this change because I want this post to strongly reflect exactly what exactly was done to solve this problem to help others do the same. I already removed the personal I.formation I felt. O.portable removing