New Amazon account, 2K in sales in 3 days but legit info... Suspension :/ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-20-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default New Amazon account, 2K in sales in 3 days but legit info... Suspension :/

First of all, I know selling that much on new account wasn't a good idea but I wasn't worried!
I had legit items, shipped same day and had the lowest price on amazon.

Now the info used was legit and we just added the tax doc onto acc, we haven't added a BANK on file yet!(So I can LET amazon hold the money)

So legit acc, legit info (added SSN) Should I have anything to be worried about? I know ebay locks you for stupid stuff but amazon did hold the funds and put account under review....

Im selling items for $20 and only making $3 off each, but we have sold 100 unlike 2-3 days with NO feedback.... I feel that we can sell a lot more if I try FBA! Is there any risk involved?
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: New Amazon account, 2K in sales in 3 days but legit info... Suspension :/

As long as your items are not high-risk, you should be ok. I think that any new account selling this much would be put under review. My guess is they want to make sure that the customers are getting their items and that they are not of poor quality. You will probably be asked to compile a list of tracking numbers in a spreadsheet (drives me nuts since the numbers are already in their system!) and provide some other information.

Is FBA safe? Yes, but if your account gets closed, you will have to pay to have the stuff shipped back to you. Also, you need to make sure that you understand all of the costs of FBA. In some cases, it makes sense and in others it does not.
Old 11-20-2013

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: New Amazon account, 2K in sales in 3 days but legit info... Suspension :/

If you sell that much on a new account it's not unusual for amazon to just delete the account. I know you know but this is an absolute terrible idea.

It might not have been your intention but to amazons computers this has all of the tell tale signs of a run and gun account. Something amazon take very seriously and they often don't let you back on in this case.

If you haven't sent the items already I would personally not bother sending them and just can the account. Doing this is on a new account is no longer a risk. It's just out and out suicide. Fba however normally works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
rsot (11-20-2013)
Old 11-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
First of all, I know selling that much on new account wasn't a good idea but I wasn't worried!
I had legit items, shipped same day and had the lowest price on amazon.

Now the info used was legit and we just added the tax doc onto acc, we haven't added a BANK on file yet!(So I can LET amazon hold the money)

So legit acc, legit info (added SSN) Should I have anything to be worried about? I know ebay locks you for stupid stuff but amazon did hold the funds and put account under review....

Im selling items for $20 and only making $3 off each, but we have sold 100 unlike 2-3 days with NO feedback.... I feel that we can sell a lot more if I try FBA! Is there any risk involved?
Thanks
This is like committing account Suicide!
Old 11-24-2013

Longevity: 60%

Appeal the removal of selling privileges now waht should I do?
Old 11-27-2013

Longevity: 60%
Smile Re: New Amazon account, 2K in sales in 3 days but legit info... Suspension :/

Yeah sounds real risky, I would wait until some feedback comes in, before you restart selling at the rate you are.