anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months? - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

View Poll Results: Why were you suspended from EBAY?
High Risk Account 326 18.16%
VERO 578 32.20%
Shill Bidding 35 1.95%
Feedback Manipulation 37 2.06%
Too many NEGATIVE Feedbacks 117 6.52%
PayPal shut me down - unusual or high risk activity 186 10.36%
PayPal shut me down - could not provide SS # or other info 49 2.73%
PayPal shut me down - too many chargebacks or buyer complaints 36 2.01%
Generic Abusing Ebay or I never found out why! 204 11.36%
OTHER 227 12.65%
Voters: 1795. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%

I truly hope one day that EVERYONE who got burned by ebay&paypal will gather all together and sue that son-of-bitch. one, two or even 10 is not enough, what if we gather the sellers from all over the globe? that's power.

let's file a giant class action lawsuit against these mofos.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2010

Longevity: 78%

I was doing fine until Ebay started their buyer protection crap. They kicked me because of 4 open claims in the last month. 2 were because a buyer was not marked as paid on EBAY's end! I had them marked as paid. Here is what she said in the non receipt claim.

"I contacted seller and they say I paid and items being sent but it don't show aything paid on my end. Can you please fix this for me"

She immediately closed this when I told her it would hurt me but alas, Ebay sucks!
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

F#$@ Ebay..."has one of us gone 12 months without being harassed"

That is like asking if someone has lived for the last year WITHOUT breathing...hahahah

Sorry, for the comments...but with the whole feeling of this post, it needed to be said once more.
Old 11-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I have been suspended for a stupid reason that was my fault, on 1 account. And a few test accounts, also trying stupid things, testing eBay's limits. But other than that my accounts have been unmolested for over a year now.
Old 11-23-2010

Longevity: 89%

Nice going imjustme. From what I can gather from your posts your activities are very low risk.
Old 11-28-2010

4 month since I am on the forum and no problem on 3 accounts. YEAH
Old 12-15-2010

Longevity: 77%

hi first time on here and i'm glad at last i've found you guys, i think i have the fastest ebay/paypal account suspension!! i opened a hsbc business account with debit card etc set up the paypal bought a few items to get a couple of feedback then received an 800 euro payment from a previous customer for a non-ebay related item and within 24 hours was closed down on paypal and ebay. Spoke to them both on phone and was told there was suspicious activity! I explained the deal and was willing to supply all emails relating to the 800 euros source etc but as i'm sure you guys all know... Nothing. That is the 3rd account i have had closed in the past 12 months (2 of which were 300+feedbacks with 98-99%feedback) All using different addresses bank accounts etc Like you guys i was just trying to be an honest upfront seller make a bit of money and have a reasonable quiet life but they just don't want that, it pains me bewilders me that they do this, so i've found you guys and will try again.
Old 01-02-2011

All i can is ditto! 400+ 99.8% feedbck. no complaints but did have a disgruntled buyer who didnt read the postage options which i think may have been the cause - ebay suspended/not registered user - no explanation - paypal frozen money 180days, no other form of income...mortgage arrears, ccjs... blah blah blah..will be buying steath book as soon as i can afford it to get back on ebay/paypal and try to turn it all around before i lose the house! its a race against time!!!!
Old 01-12-2011

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Btw- just a followup- of my accts-4 are Bronze Ps accts, 5 are Gold ps accts + 1 Platinum Ps acct... Now-ask me how many hours I work/day-too many! I maintain accts in day hours-start at 8am-after kids dropped at school-go to p.o.-then spend next 6-7 hrs answering emails/listing..Then when home-I spend the next 4-6 hrs packaging/pulling goods with the help of my kids...Then I ck emails one final time 4 new pyts+ get those goods ready-we line all pkgs up in crates in the back of my truck- Post office/ups/registered+ Overseas-with customs paper work + pending pyt for that day..I normally get done by 11pm..Weekends-makes mondays till 2-3am tues packing.then next morning-it all starts all over again. I had a steel Gun safe installed/bolted in the back of my truck-as stopping at 8-10 atms/day-is risky-so I drop the cash + cover with a rug...I would have 0 sales if not for Aspkins Forum..
>>>WOW how inspirational... I remember making 1k a week on ebay a year ago which really helped me get my finances straighten out... I loved doing all the tasks of working for myself as you mentioned above, but never got to you level sounds amazing.
Old 01-18-2011

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay-sucks View Post
ebayhateluv, when you get time could you help me pack some items for UPS?

If the people on this board are suppose to be the bad guys then what the heck would you call ebay and pp??? Scam artist?
Sure, you will have your bad sellers but I just do not believe 80% of these people are. But I do believe ebay and pp are 100% scam artist waiting to scam your ebay account and steal YOUR pp money.
agreed! my pp account had a few thousands at the time I got suspended. Silly me... but when what you do is legit, I didnt think to clean it out.. Not to mention over 4K worth of products we sent to a french frog who claimed he did not receive the goods when online tracking showed otherwise...
its like dealing with robots with eb and pp, all they send you is the rule book cut and paste and off you go, leaving your hardearnt money behind.

I am really glad that you are back earning money now. I know how difficult it is to have a loss of income. I am not lying when I tell you I was making between 5-10K a week on average at our peak.

Good on Aspkin and the forum!
Old 01-26-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Ever since the new year...has anyone gone 2 months WITHOUT being limited? I mean all my accounts get limited within 30-60 days. Thank God I know how to recover every one of them and make em stronger...but STILL!!!
Old 01-26-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

no one touches me lol seems like vero gets you kicked off faster, do the right thing everyone, just do the right thing
Old 01-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Yeah, depends what you sell. For me, i have 1 account that's about 7 or 7 months old.It just hit PS which is a red flag. But, i changed his product lineup to something that works better/safer
Old 03-07-2011

Default we all complain about feebay/ppal but what do we do?

just been reading this thread for a laugh!

i really feel for all these peeps on here who've been shutdown for no reason, just as i was myself!

and we all scream and shout till we're all black n blue in the face, but does it affect feebay or ppal? No!

and ok, we all push for everyone to buy the Stealth Book and get back onto feebay again, but, with all due respect to aspkin and all the extremely ahrd work that has been put into the Stealth Book etc....that is not the way to do it!

by constantly devising ways to bypass ebay radars etc, we are just running around in the same old vicious circles as before, getting banned, up n running again with a new account, banned again, up again, down again, blah, blah, blah...ad infinitum...

surely the way forward is to destroy the monster that is feebay/ppal, and i mean absolutely decimate them with claims, and then maybe, just maybe, we might all be able to start all over again, making decent money for our kids and families, without all the fuss and threats which we ahve to live under nowadays if we are still trading with them.

no offence meant to anybody on here, just my humble opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cect-cellphones View Post
I think ebay can be sued in a classaction for suspention without merit. I was suspended for Tradenark Violations, I am 100% the product does not violate any trademark. I challanged ebay to provide the Trademark the product violated, and Could not provide one. Instead, their answer stated the product had the mark of violating some trademark!
The first time asked several times for the reason, their answer was "we can't disclose how......". It's like taking you to court for a traffic violation, and you ask the judge what violation? and the judge answers, a traffic violation but we can't tell you what it's! It really feals like that. Any of you know a lawyer, check this thing out as it could a big violation of sellers rights?
Old 03-07-2011

Default if "the enemy" surf this site, then....

just wondering about that comment...

if the enemy are surfing this site for clues on how to plug the gaps, then we ahvent really won at all, have we?
by "we" i mean us feebay/ppal users.

if they are really monitoring this site and maybe others like it, then one day, isnt it possible that 99.9% of the loopholes existing now will eventually be closed up?

and then what do we do?

see what i mean by my previous post, about constantly devisng ways to beat the enemy?

one day, and possibly by reading the clues on this forum, they will ahve plugged all the holes!

and then what?

no--IMHO the way forward is to destroy them duo forever. then maybe one of the existing competitors, or a brand new one, can come forward as a worthy successor to feebay.

this seems to be a cat n mouse game to me, where the cat is getting increasingly clever, and the mouses (or meeces!) are getting more stupid by the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
^^^^^^^^^^
'a forum monitored by the enemy'
MANY things are not discussed in the "Open Forum" because it is a well know fact that eBay & Paypal "surf" this site in order to figure out ways to plug the holes in the system that we find.
Old 03-08-2011

Longevity: 84%
Default Sell on ebay only when you have to

You all are making good points but the point is WE ARE HURTING EBAY AND PAYPAL. I have listed over $2,000 worth of items on Amazon and other sites this week. On Ebay I have listed only 2 items. So, YES WE ARE HURTING THEM because they are not making much money off of us. We are focusing on more long term solutions like building Amazon, Bonanza, Ecrater, Etsy, local flea markets, consignment stores, Your local newspaper free ad section and other sites and our own websites so we can make money in peace. Ebay and paypal has screwed all of us here and yes we are screwing them back in many ways. I make new ebay accounts and paypal accounts and only use them when I need to use them which is very little. They feel the pain and they will feel more pain. Everytime they stole money from me I did what I had to do to get it back from them. Ebay/paypal is evil and you dont play fair with them you have to take from them what they take from you and then some. Sound off people! Go make money! Ebay/Paypal can kiss my rump.
The Following User Says Thank You to bmwsouthside For This Useful Post:
gungadin (03-10-2011)
Old 03-08-2011

i agree where ur coming from, dude!

what i meant was that fine, we're making up all these stealth accounts and making decent money, which is good. but why bother with feebay/ppal at all?

why dont we all just get together, and raise such a ruckus, in the media, etc and dump so many claims onto both the companies, that they just collapse under the sheer strain of it all, never to be seen again.

once that happens, then sure, we can all start using ebid, amazon, bonanzle etc etc.

as i see it presently, yes, we're making some money, perhaps not as much as we used to, with feebay/ppal but we are still allowing them to live and breathe....what we need to do is to cut off their air and let them suffocate.

by using them, whether by stealth or otherwise, we are still giving them revenue, which is all they want, and as for traders who have left them? they dont give 2 f...ks who's gone....as long as they still have revenue coming in!

and as for feebay/ppal kissing your rump, well pardner, i totally agree with you there...they can kiss mine too.....hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsouthside View Post
You all are making good points but the point is WE ARE HURTING EBAY AND PAYPAL. I have listed over $2,000 worth of items on Amazon and other sites this week. On Ebay I have listed only 2 items. So, YES WE ARE HURTING THEM because they are not making much money off of us. We are focusing on more long term solutions like building Amazon, Bonanza, Ecrater, Etsy, local flea markets, consignment stores, Your local newspaper free ad section and other sites and our own websites so we can make money in peace. Ebay and paypal has screwed all of us here and yes we are screwing them back in many ways. I make new ebay accounts and paypal accounts and only use them when I need to use them which is very little. They feel the pain and they will feel more pain. Everytime they stole money from me I did what I had to do to get it back from them. Ebay/paypal is evil and you dont play fair with them you have to take from them what they take from you and then some. Sound off people! Go make money! Ebay/Paypal can kiss my rump.
Old 03-09-2011

Longevity: 84%
Default I agree I agree

Some of us had to gradually get away from ebay..it was hard road at first because some of us had never made money that quickly before. if you ask me you can make money faster on the other sites. toomany complainers on ebay and its a waste of time. they wont leave feedback so you can get back either.
I do use the blogs, the newspapers to blast ebay and paypal every chance I get. I hit them in the stomach a number of ways.
Lets work together guys. collaborate more and make this money. Get rich, easy money. most of us have made a way out of no way. Now lets take it to the highest level.
The Following User Says Thank You to bmwsouthside For This Useful Post:
gungadin (03-10-2011)
Old 03-10-2011

Default destroy feebay and ppal

totally agree with you!

thats the way forward....and thats what my rants are all about!

fair enough; we're using aspkin's forum to sound off, so all good dues to him; he deserves a good mention again and again.
aspkin has done a fantastic job in getting together the stealth guide, which has enabled possibly millions of people to get back to selling on feebay and putting some bread on the table.

but thats not the way forward...the way forward is to destroy feebay and ppal totally.
grind them into the ground from which they sprang up all those years ago.

make them feel the sorrow, the total helplessness of the millions of perfectly legit traders out there, from all walks of life and from all countries, whom they have s..t upon.

that omidyar guy who first brought feebay into life, did not envision ebay to be such a megalithic monster that it has become, with rules and regs changing whenever it feels right.

i agree with you that you CAN make money outside of feebay, by knocking up your own website or maybe using other auction sites, but it does take a long time and an awful amount of hard work publicising your website etc via blogs, forums etc etc, but in the end, all the hard work will come to fruitition.

somebody also said on here that all those of us who still trade on feebay, whether by using stealth or otherwise, are absolute hippocrites, on the one hand screaming foul about feebay, then going back and trading on it!

i agree with that too, but, as many of us will say, what else can you do when getting the same amount of sales elsewhere takes ages, and on the other hand you have get food on the table for your family and kids as fast as possible?

at the moment, we really have no choice, and the half-wits at feebay know that there is no other site out there where traders can make as much money, and quickly, than feebay.

but we all CAN change that....lets get together and devise some sort of mega-plan to act en-masse, whether by law action, stopping trading on feebay or whatever...anything that will destroy feebay.

of course people will say about me....well, what about you then? why are you talking about getting back on feebay, while telling everyone else to get away from them?

the answer is yes, as i said above...at the present time, i can think of no other alternative that can generate fast money as feebay, even tho ive been watching ebid, priceminister, blujay, bonanzle, mvp traders, epier, ecrater, ebidz, play.com etc etc......they all do generate sales, but not as much as the enemy.

but perhaps if we all act together, we can change stuff, and the enemy will be thing of the past hopefully one day not far away.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsouthside View Post
Some of us had to gradually get away from ebay..it was hard road at first because some of us had never made money that quickly before. if you ask me you can make money faster on the other sites. toomany complainers on ebay and its a waste of time. they wont leave feedback so you can get back either.
I do use the blogs, the newspapers to blast ebay and paypal every chance I get. I hit them in the stomach a number of ways.
Lets work together guys. collaborate more and make this money. Get rich, easy money. most of us have made a way out of no way. Now lets take it to the highest level.
The Following User Says Thank You to gungadin For This Useful Post:
MERMAID (03-30-2011)
Old 05-10-2011

I am new victim of dsr system.
Old 06-06-2011

if you sell slowly and have an account aging for a while with true info, then i cant see any problems arising. i have an account that i sell many high risk items but never suspended, just temporarily on hold once.
Old 06-06-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eocwoof View Post
if you sell slowly and have an account aging for a while with true info, then i cant see any problems arising. i have an account that i sell many high risk items but never suspended, just temporarily on hold once.
So far - your time will come!!!