Geez People Leave Feedback.. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-29-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Geez People Leave Feedback..

buy a couple recipes 99 cents

make bids so you dont seem sus
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-29-2017

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
can anyone actually tell how anything fits into the Cassini algorithm?

Kind of my point.

New accounts do get a boost, I've also had the results also, and new accounts rarely have any substantial seller feedback.
From my experience, I have to agree with Dallis. While it "looks" good to certain potential buyer, most dont even look at it. I've had maybe 5 percent of customers actually message me about feedback. Of those 5 percent, most were scamming or looking for a big discount to extort. They are typically "those" customers we all dread to see coming. Always looking for something to complain about or get off on overpowering someone. This really holds true if you sell in "upper class" categories. They treat it as the country club.
Old 12-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespitefulchant View Post
buy a couple recipes 99 cents

make bids so you dont seem sus
Buying feedback is not even seen to a buyer. You need seller feedback. Buyer feedback is a pure waste of time and money.
Old 01-03-2018

Longevity: 36%

i also rarely receive feedbacks. have an idea to use a feedback reminder tool. but i little bit fear that tool will give me negative impact as well.
Old 01-04-2018

Longevity: 37%

I have been selling for over 20 Years.
In my experience Buyers rarely care about feedback, People just want the cheapest price.

Example Take for example Spirit Airlines, There Costumer service is horrible, 1 Star Ratings and there service is barebones. But They are the most profitable US Airlines because there airfare is extremely cheap. That is all people care about.

You had another airline like Virgin Airlines that had excellent customer service, Food was good quality, but there airfare was expensive when you compared it to the other airlines and Virgin is now bankrupt and finish.

So not to be long winded it all comes down to price when making a sale!. Don't worry so much about feedback especially if you are offering cheap prices.
The Following User Says Thank You to forcesteeler For This Useful Post:
fiercygoat (01-11-2018)
Old 01-06-2018
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcesteeler View Post
I have been selling for over 20 Years.
In my experience Buyers rarely care about feedback, People just want the cheapest price.

Example Take for example Spirit Airlines, There Costumer service is horrible, 1 Star Ratings and there service is barebones. But They are the most profitable US Airlines because there airfare is extremely cheap. That is all people care about.

You had another airline like Virgin Airlines that had excellent customer service, Food was good quality, but there airfare was expensive when you compared it to the other airlines and Virgin is now bankrupt and finish.

So not to be long winded it all comes down to price when making a sale!. Don't worry so much about feedback especially if you are offering cheap prices.
This is true. Had 3-4 accounts with less than 10 feedbacks, and they're like 5-6 months old from the 1st sales. And yeah, most people just buy right away without looking for your seller feedback, as long as you're selling it CHEAP.
Old 01-07-2018

Longevity: 39%

I was a buyer on ebay for the majority of my ebay existence until I became a seller. I don't leave feedback for a seller unless they left me feedback first. I feel as a buyer you made your payment and did your part and that person is giving you business. Don't wait for the buyer to leave you feedback first. Now that I am seller, I still abide by those rules. I leave all my buyers feedback as soon as they pay regardless of issues that arise after. For a seller not to leave a buyer feedback is like saying "you don't deserve positive feedback unless you like your item and leave me feedback first". About 70% of my buyers leave feedback in return, the others could care less and that's okay. I don't ask for them to leave me feedback, it's up to them if they want to or don't want to. After you get enough feedback that implies your a trusted seller, it doesn't really matter.
The Following User Says Thank You to ddkitty For This Useful Post:
fiercygoat (01-11-2018)
Old 01-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I'd also like to chime in to say that most buyers don't seem to even care about (nor read) feedback. Heck, I've repeatedly seen sellers selling the same items as me, some of them with TERRIBLE FB (under 80%) and doing better than my accounts that are 100%
The difference may be price. Feedback seems to mean little.
Old 01-07-2018

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddkitty View Post
I was a buyer on ebay for the majority of my ebay existence until I became a seller. I don't leave feedback for a seller unless they left me feedback first. I feel as a buyer you made your payment and did your part and that person is giving you business. Don't wait for the buyer to leave you feedback first. Now that I am seller, I still abide by those rules. I leave all my buyers feedback as soon as they pay regardless of issues that arise after. For a seller not to leave a buyer feedback is like saying "you don't deserve positive feedback unless you like your item and leave me feedback first". About 70% of my buyers leave feedback in return, the others could care less and that's okay. I don't ask for them to leave me feedback, it's up to them if they want to or don't want to. After you get enough feedback that implies your a trusted seller, it doesn't really matter.
How about " you don't deserve feedback, until the transaction is done, and I know that you aren't a ****ty buyer that makes false claims about the product I sent you". How's that?
Old 01-07-2018

Longevity: 58%

...and as a Seller I'd love to leave a few A-Holes -->> N E G A T I V E <<-- feedback like the good ol' days! Helps keep Buyer Feedback Bullying in check! And that "Report this buyer" button is as worthless as dust in the wind.
Old 01-08-2018

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 47%

20-30% on eBay, 1-3% on amazon
Old 01-09-2018

Longevity: 37%

Also understand that on Ebay, Buyers have a more incentive to leave feedback than on amazon, because buyers can get postive feedback also, Where as in amazon, you cannot leave postive or negative feedback, So usually on amazon, you can little to no feedback and you will definitely get feedback when there is a problem!.