automate ebay creation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-18-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default automate ebay creation

hey guys
anyone automating his ebay creation process?
i wanna automate this part of my job as it consumes a considerable amount of time, and why not spend it doing other things.
i sell digital items which means that i need to create a good amount of accs every single day so im wondering if someone is already doing it and could hint me some tips .
thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2021

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: automate ebay creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronny209 View Post
hey guys
anyone automating his ebay creation process?
i wanna automate this part of my job as it consumes a considerable amount of time, and why not spend it doing other things.
i sell digital items which means that i need to create a good amount of accs every single day so im wondering if someone is already doing it and could hint me some tips .
thanks
This can be done but you need a serious software that have to manage many things.

First of all think how to obtain a lot of real identities, possibly in a legal way
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
This can be done but you need a serious software that have to manage many things.

First of all think how to obtain a lot of real identities, possibly in a legal way
yeah i know its possible my friend used to do it but i dont know if its possible now so im looking for someone who actually does it , its gonna be a win win deal as i will reveal my methods too,
and regrds the ids and stuff.. i actually know how to create in ebay without them asking something so yeah.
Old 12-19-2021

Longevity: 13%

Quote:

I don’t think you can get people identities and make a account in their name without them knowing in a legal way. You might not get caught by just making a eBay in their name but at the rate eBay is suspending accounts that would be the only way to stay alive on the site. Everytime I get suspended I just buy more identities off the dark web and try to learn from my mistakes that got me suspended. Even though this is very illegal.
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
I don’t think you can get people identities and make a account in their name without them knowing in a legal way. You might not get caught by just making a eBay in their name but at the rate eBay is suspending accounts that would be the only way to stay alive on the site. Everytime I get suspended I just buy more identities off the dark web and try to learn from my mistakes that got me suspended. Even though this is very illegal.
yes it is illegal but it's the only way to go on. Until we can't find a way, if it is, to go trought with phake identities

But i think this is not the moment for learn anything, they are shutting down as you know pretty all. Seems to be impossible.

I think they need to cut the legs to small sellers and mantain medium/big estabilished accounts, like amazon did
Old 12-19-2021

Longevity: 27%

What are you doing for bank accounts for all these ebay accounts you're creating daily?
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
What are you doing for bank accounts for all these ebay accounts you're creating daily?
I have a main bank account where many ibans send daily money, each iban is attacched to an account. I use a service that will provide more than 10 iban to account opened, but sorry i don't go to share here. You can inderstand why i think
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
I have a main bank account where many ibans send daily money, each iban is attacched to an account. I use a service that will provide more than 10 iban to account opened, but sorry i don't go to share here. You can inderstand why i think
sorry, my comment was aimed at OP who want's to be spoon-fed and given their business plan is clearly going to need dozen and dozens of MP compliant accounts yet, I suspect, hasn't even considered this.
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
sorry, my comment was aimed at OP who want's to be spoon-fed and given their business plan is clearly going to need dozen and dozens of MP compliant accounts yet, I suspect, hasn't even considered this.
Because i think they still not realized that now need real identities. At the beginning you can also go trought with phake identity, but then you will banned and money seized because they will ask docs and they will found identity is not real
The Following User Says Thank You to dano For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (12-19-2021)
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
yes it is illegal but it's the only way to go on. Until we can't find a way, if it is, to go trought with phake identities

But i think this is not the moment for learn anything, they are shutting down as you know pretty all. Seems to be impossible.

I think they need to cut the legs to small sellers and mantain medium/big estabilished accounts, like amazon did
well as we digital sellers, we dont care about big or medium seller and we dont even want to stay there for two long , we just hit and run we create as much accs as possible and whatever passes we work with it.
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
we drive traffic lol.
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Because i think they still not realized that now need real identities. At the beginning you can also go trought with phake identity, but then you will banned and money seized because they will ask docs and they will found identity is not real
like man who said we gonna need ebay to process our payments, ebay is just a way to get traffic so aliexpress and other platforms....
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
like man who said we gonna need ebay to process our payments, ebay is just a way to get traffic so aliexpress and other platforms....
infact the problem is Ayden not eBay. But pay attention because at least in EU fiscal rules are changed for marketplaces, so can be the same also if eBay become its own payment processor

Don't know how is the US and UK fiscal situation now
Old 12-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:

So, what.. you put a link to your website in your eBay listings and tell buyers to go buy from there instead?
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
You still don't seem to understand that to create an ebay account to drive traffic to your website you need a bank account.

IMO you haven't a clue what you're doing.
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
The bank can be in your name. I haven’t had a problem with ebay yet with mismatched names. Only with microdeposits. I’m not sure with Direct Sign in though
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
infact the problem is Ayden not eBay. But pay attention because at least in EU fiscal rules are changed for marketplaces, so can be the same also if eBay become its own payment processor

Don't know how is the US and UK fiscal situation now
well im not even talking about ayden either, what does ebay offer really? traffic yes thats true and thats what we gonna use , you can simply take them to your site and sell whatevrn you want to them easy peasy
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You still don't seem to understand that to create an ebay account to drive traffic to your website you need a bank account.

IMO you haven't a clue what you're doing.
lol trsut i have more knowledge than you do, its just you that you dont test new things, there are some countries where you can list without linking your bank
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
So, what.. you put a link to your website in your eBay listings and tell buyers to go buy from there instead?
yep or maybe ask them to cancel and give them another way to buy, plenty of ideas you just need to test
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
lol trsut i have more knowledge than you do, its just you that you dont test new things, there are some countries where you can list without linking your bank

Hi can you tell me which countries dont require a bank account? I used to eBay Stealth for two years for eBay UK using paypal and it works perfectly all throughout. Recently got back to ebay now they ask for bank account info which is impossible for me to do.. can you help me please?
Old 12-19-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhabking View Post
Hi can you tell me which countries dont require a bank account? I used to eBay Stealth for two years for eBay UK using paypal and it works perfectly all throughout. Recently got back to ebay now they ask for bank account info which is impossible for me to do.. can you help me please?
I think no one, and all require true identities to go throught. If you sell digital goods is a suicide what you want to do
Old 12-19-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhabking View Post
try france or hungary, once you verify phone number you will be given to enter bank info optionally , which is what we aim for