60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account. - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #45  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 66
Thanks: 21
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account.

I have been waiting for my funds for 70 days after my eBay account was suspended with MC081 on July 13th.

Since reaching the 60-day mark, I have contacted 5 different eBay representatives. Initially, I was told that because my account was suspended on July 13th, my funds would be released within 60–190 days.

However, later representatives told me that my funds would only be released after 190 days. In my most recent conversation, I was even told that the funds could be held for 250 days.

I reminded them about the previous information I had been given, but after that they stopped giving me any clear answers.

According to your experience, is there a good chance that I will receive my funds after 72 days? How is the release date usually determined?

There are no open cases, disputes, refunds, or other issues on my account. Everything has been closed.

I also had another eBay account suspended in the past, and the remaining funds were released after about 70 days.

I'm currently on day 70, so I'm trying to understand whether the 60–72 day timeframe people mention here applies to my situation or not.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #46  
Old 1 Week Ago
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 15,400
Thanks: 2,171
Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,304 Posts
Activity: 95%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account.

It also depends on the item,venues are known to keep the fund in case they are liable for patent infringement etc.
An AMZN seller sold something which exploded ,the buyer then file lawsuit against AMZN
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 1 Week Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: 60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by es124 View Post
I have been waiting for my funds for 70 days after my eBay account was suspended with MC081 on July 13th.

Since reaching the 60-day mark, I have contacted 5 different eBay representatives. Initially, I was told that because my account was suspended on July 13th, my funds would be released within 60–190 days.

However, later representatives told me that my funds would only be released after 190 days. In my most recent conversation, I was even told that the funds could be held for 250 days.

I reminded them about the previous information I had been given, but after that they stopped giving me any clear answers.

According to your experience, is there a good chance that I will receive my funds after 72 days? How is the release date usually determined?

There are no open cases, disputes, refunds, or other issues on my account. Everything has been closed.

I also had another eBay account suspended in the past, and the remaining funds were released after about 70 days.

I'm currently on day 70, so I'm trying to understand whether the 60–72 day timeframe people mention here applies to my situation or not.
No need to double/triple/etc post - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...d-funds-2.html
Reply With Quote
Reply




Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
190 days passed and still can't withdraw funds louis22 Paypal Limited 3 07-13-2020 05:29 PM
180 Days passed, But can't add the bank account to Withdraw the funds egycryer PayPal Talk 18 07-22-2019 09:33 PM
180 days passed and the funds released jayne dunn PayPal Talk 1 07-25-2017 10:43 PM
90 days have passed and they're asking for CC on suspended account for payout guitarca18 Amazon 42 01-04-2016 12:34 PM
Ebay suspended will Paypal release funds? pmtrump101 eBay Suspensions 7 09-26-2015 10:42 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts