Help Please! "contracts with your suppliers" eBay email - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-29-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Help Please! "contracts with your suppliers" eBay email

Hi all,

I got this message from ebay and I have no idea how to reply or respond to it. Im looking for anyone to help or service that can get my account back based on what ebay is asking? A the moment I cannot sell anything on my aged store of ver 6 years.

"In order for us to continue our review of your account we ask that you please upload the following information:

- Due to the high volume of sales on eBay, we would like to see actual documentation that shows "contracts with your suppliers". Additionally, we would like to see more documentation that includes manufacture invoices or receipts. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

-- Important --
- Make sure that your name and User ID appear on each document that you submit. If this information is not included, it cannot be processed.
- Be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

To submit the requested documents quickly, please click on the following link and follow the steps below:

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

1. Click on the above link and sign in using your eBay user ID and password.
2. Click ‘Continue’
3. Select the documents needing to be uploaded by clicking ‘Browse’. Once they are selected, choose the Document Type from the drop down list.
4. Select send and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review.

-- Note --
- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible and look forward to receiving your documentation.""
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-29-2022

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Help Please! "contracts with your suppliers" eBay email

Have you been selling certain items many times?
Ebay wants to see if there is a contract between you and your supplier,invoice from this supplier on its stationary showing your co name ,and unit price,quantity purchased and total
Old 09-30-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Belated welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-30-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wertwar View Post
Hi all,

I got this message from ebay and I have no idea how to reply or respond to it. Im looking for anyone to help or service that can get my account back based on what ebay is asking? A the moment I cannot sell anything on my aged store of ver 6 years.

"In order for us to continue our review of your account we ask that you please upload the following information:

- Due to the high volume of sales on eBay, we would like to see actual documentation that shows "contracts with your suppliers". Additionally, we would like to see more documentation that includes manufacture invoices or receipts. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

-- Important --
- Make sure that your name and User ID appear on each document that you submit. If this information is not included, it cannot be processed.
- Be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

To submit the requested documents quickly, please click on the following link and follow the steps below:

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

1. Click on the above link and sign in using your eBay user ID and password.
2. Click ‘Continue’
3. Select the documents needing to be uploaded by clicking ‘Browse’. Once they are selected, choose the Document Type from the drop down list.
4. Select send and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review.

-- Note --

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible and look forward to receiving your documentation.""
This email is pretty much like an MC011 email it’s been triggered from a certain amount of sales achieved on the account.

Your going to need to send eBay what they want otherwise the account is toast.

Don’t worry about contracts between supplier.

In fact what I will do if I will copy my post I made for you to follow if you wish.
Old 09-30-2022

Here is my post how I passed this.

Just want to share with everyone how I passed the MC011.

So when I got hit with the restriction I had about 40 listings live at the time. The first thing I done was message an eBay rep and ask them why did I receive a restriction on my account?

They didn’t give me an exact answer but I know feedback, cases opened, violating their terms etc list goes on. I figured my case was because of high returns from a product customers didn’t like.

Anyway I asked them what do I need to do to resolve this account. They told me I needed to supply an invoice for a product I sold not for all 40 active listings only for a product so I then assumed my product may have been reported to eBay and eBay want to know if it’s the real deal or not.

I import all products from China and their China specials being sold I.e replicas of originals. So I knew if I sent an invoice from Aliexpress, alibaba or DHgate my account would fail the restriction.

I put 2 and 2 together and took a gamble and brought the real stuff from a real genuine retailer who has been around for years.

This is what I advice to do is to purchase the stock you are selling from a retailer for the invoice to show eBay. I paid just over £900 for 10pcs.

Now it’s also important to leave a message in the comment box and tell eBay why they should allow you to continue on selling on the site. This is the comment I wrote and hopefully this will help a lot of people out.

Hi I have supplied the invoice from (company name) for the (name of product) requested and also supplied my drivers license for my proof of identity. I don’t have a legal contract with this (company name) I just go to the website and buy x amount of items from them. As you probably already know this (company) are a genuine business who have been around for years and only sell genuine authentic items which is the reason why I use them as I know their products are of high quality and are safe for my customers to use. I understand that eBay will require information from sellers time to time. I also believe I should be able to continue on selling on the platform as I’m a trust worthy seller with x amount of positive feedback 99.8% example and 500 positive feedbacks example. Predicted seller level top rated which mine is but can always say above standard if you are. I also do my very best and work very hard to give my customers the best experience on eBay. If their is anything I can help out with then please do let me know. I will do my best to provide any required information to you.

As you can see sending a message like this to
eBay and buying authentic items from an established retailer who eBay knows looks as legit as it gets.

I have 3k in my available balance and hopefully I should receive that tomorrow and can start selling again now but will wait to receive funds before going again.

I personally believe this will help a lot of sellers out their who find it hard to pass MC011 I hope you all pass it. Staying calm and providing eBay what they want is the way to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
13obby (10-04-2022), rsot (10-02-2022)
Old 09-30-2022

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post

So when I got hit with the restriction I had about 40 listings live at the time. The first thing I done was message an eBay rep and ask them why did I receive a restriction on my account?

They didn’t give me an exact answer but I know feedback, cases opened, violating their terms etc list goes on. I figured my case was because of high returns from a product customers didn’t like.

Anyway I asked them what do I need to do to resolve this account. They told me I needed to supply an invoice for a product I sold not for all 40 active listings only for a product so I then assumed my product may have been reported to eBay and eBay want to know if it’s the real deal or not.

I import all products from China and their China specials being sold I.e replicas of originals. So I knew if I sent an invoice from Aliexpress, alibaba or DHgate my account would fail the restriction.

I put 2 and 2 together and took a gamble and brought the real stuff from a real genuine retailer who has been around for years.

This is what I advice to do is to purchase the stock you are selling from a retailer for the invoice to show eBay. I paid just over £900 for 10pcs.

Now it’s also important to leave a message in the comment box and tell eBay why they should allow you to continue on selling on the site. This is the comment I wrote and hopefully this will help a lot of people out.

Hi I have supplied the invoice from (company name) for the (name of product) requested and also supplied my drivers license for my proof of identity. I don’t have a legal contract with this (company name) I just go to the website and buy x amount of items from them. As you probably already know this (company) are a genuine business who have been around for years and only sell genuine authentic items which is the reason why I use them as I know their products are of high quality and are safe for my customers to use. I understand that eBay will require information from sellers time to time. I also believe I should be able to continue on selling on the platform as I’m a trust worthy seller with x amount of positive feedback 99.8% example and 500 positive feedbacks example. Predicted seller level top rated which mine is but can always say above standard if you are. I also do my very best and work very hard to give my customers the best experience on eBay. If their is anything I can help out with then please do let me know. I will do my best to provide any required information to you.

eBay and buying authentic items from an established retailer who eBay knows looks as legit as it gets.

I have 3k in my available balance and hopefully I should receive that tomorrow and can start selling again now but will wait to receive funds before going again.

I personally believe this will help a lot of sellers out their who find it hard to pass MC011 I hope you all pass it. Staying calm and providing eBay what they want is the way to go.
could have saved all that time, if you weren't ripping off your customers with bogus products. Yeah, I wonder why your customers didn't like the product they bought, and opened returns. What a bunch of cry babies. Why would they possibly expect to actually receive what they ordered and paid for. But hey, what do I know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (10-01-2022), ebaystealth1974 (11-03-2022)
Old 09-30-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
could have saved all that time, if you weren't ripping off your customers with bogus products. Yeah, I wonder why your customers didn't like the product they bought, and opened returns. What a bunch of cry babies. Why would they possibly expect to actually receive what they ordered and paid for. But hey, what do I know.
It wasn’t the best of products I ever sold. I still sell risky items but don’t get returns anymore the only return I have got on my accounts is for a pair of jeans because they were not bootcut and slim my mistake.

This was for my main account which I had. I was just showing you what I did to pass MC011. With all respect I’m not the one crying here and it looks like you won’t have any issues passing your restriction on your account which is good to hear
Old 10-01-2022

Quote:
It wasn’t the best of products I ever sold. I still sell risky items but don’t get returns anymore the only return I have got on my accounts is for a pair of jeans because they were not bootcut and slim my mistake.

This was for my main account which I had. I was just showing you what I did to pass MC011. With all respect I’m not the one crying here and it looks like you won’t have any issues passing your restriction on your account which is good to hear
the "crybabies" I was referring to, were people complaining because they received ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products.
Old 10-02-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
the "crybabies" I was referring to, were people complaining because they received ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products.
Morning chuckles
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
james13v (10-03-2022)
Old 10-03-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Thank you for this I will try and use this and then see what I need to do for an invoice. The items were Amazon bought. Do you suggest Fivver or invoice creation?
Old 10-04-2022
Executive [VIP]

First try your own creation and see how you feel about it - if quality is subpar, possibly Fivver route
Old 10-04-2022

Quote:
Thank you for this I will try and use this and then see what I need to do for an invoice. The items were Amazon bought. Do you suggest Fivver or invoice creation?
I wouldn’t supply any Amazon invoices to eBay as eBay will not accept them because Amazon is eBays main competitor.

You can try fiverr I did for a PayPal invoice and it was accepted. But if you can find a proper retailer for the products you sold you can buy the products from their and get a refund. At least your have a legit receipt.

It might also be worth contacting eBay through live chat and asking eBay what invoice they require as it might not be for all the different products you sold.

They only wanted 1 invoice for 1 product from me.
Old 10-04-2022
Threadstarter  

I just submitted one invoice with a similar message that you provided. I hope this works and thank you for this help. Fingers crossed!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to wertwar For This Useful Post:
james13v (10-05-2022)
Old 10-05-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I just submitted one invoice with a similar message that you provided. I hope this works and thank you for this help. Fingers crossed!!!!
Hoping for a good update
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
james13v (10-05-2022)
Old 10-06-2022
Threadstarter  

this was the reply from ebay any suggestions?

"We received your appeal for your eBay account. We understand if this process has been inconvenient and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. We have outlined the requirements below:

Before we can remove your selling restriction, you will need to address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have filed cases against you through eBay and provided documents previously requested.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased all the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacturer invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

To start this process on eBay, visit our Request and disputes page at:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/resolutions

You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Request and disputes page, you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

For any open buyer cases against you on eBay, you will need to provide evidence showing that the reports have been resolved. These reports may be resolved if:

-- The buyer adds a follow-up comment to a Feedback comment, reporting that the transaction has been resolved.

-- The buyer writes to eBay letting us know that the transaction has been resolved.

-- The buyer responds to the open claim stating that the transaction has been resolved.

-- You can also provide proof of a refund to the buyer.

-- You can provide a valid tracking number for reports of items that were not received. (Reports of items received in a condition that differs significantly from the item description cannot be resolved by providing a tracking number.)

Once any and all claims on your eBay account have been resolved or closed, please reply to this email at that time to continue the appeal process..

-- Note --

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Kind Regards,

Julieann

eBay Trust and Safety'
Old 10-07-2022
Executive [VIP]

Any open buyer cases against you?
Old 10-07-2022

Quote:
this was the reply from ebay any suggestions?

"We received your appeal for your eBay account. We understand if this process has been inconvenient and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. We have outlined the requirements below:

Before we can remove your selling restriction, you will need to address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have filed cases against you through eBay and provided documents previously requested.

- Documentation that shows that you purchased all the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacturer invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

To start this process on eBay, visit our Request and disputes page at:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/resolutions

You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Request and disputes page, you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

For any open buyer cases against you on eBay, you will need to provide evidence showing that the reports have been resolved. These reports may be resolved if:

-- The buyer adds a follow-up comment to a Feedback comment, reporting that the transaction has been resolved.

-- The buyer writes to eBay letting us know that the transaction has been resolved.

-- The buyer responds to the open claim stating that the transaction has been resolved.

-- You can also provide proof of a refund to the buyer.

-- You can provide a valid tracking number for reports of items that were not received. (Reports of items received in a condition that differs significantly from the item description cannot be resolved by providing a tracking number.)

Once any and all claims on your eBay account have been resolved or closed, please reply to this email at that time to continue the appeal process..

-- Note --

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Kind Regards,

Julieann

eBay Trust and Safety'
Not sure what suggestions you want tho? it's pretty straight forward. Get any cases closed. Make sure everything shows delivered. Then appeal the restriction. I hope you didn't appeal while cases were still open?
Old 10-07-2022

Quote:
wait. What do you mean by amazon bought. Drop shipped? Things you own?

What are you selling? General idea. Don't have to give away any secret info if you don't want. How many things are you selling? What's high volume for me, might not be high volume for you. Need more info man lol. more data!

Old 10-08-2022
Executive [VIP]

Definitely need more info for guidance - james13v mentioned that the message is pretty clear though so get it done
Old 10-12-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not sure what suggestions you want tho? it's pretty straight forward. Get any cases closed. Make sure everything shows delivered. Then appeal the restriction. I hope you didn't appeal while cases were still open?
I closed all open cases and submitted the invoice. They replied and it said "**Please provide proof of merchandise for the items being listed with large quantities**
" But the item I included was the highest quantity item we had sold in recent times so Im not sure how to reply to it? Submit again and tell them it was the biggest quantity PO?
Old 10-12-2022

Quote:
I closed all open cases and submitted the invoice. They replied and it said "**Please provide proof of merchandise for the items being listed with large quantities**
" But the item I included was the highest quantity item we had sold in recent times so Im not sure how to reply to it? Submit again and tell them it was the biggest quantity PO?
So basically you sold a certain item but lots of the same item which has triggered the MC011 I also think the buyer disputes also triggered this message.

Good news is you have resolved the complaints from your buyers so you now need to submit invoices for that particular item that you sold a lot of.

How many sales did you make? What I would do if I was in your shoes I would message eBay through live chat and ask them how many invoices/receipts do they want for this particular item I sold and then go from their.
Old 10-12-2022

Quote:
So basically you sold a certain item but lots of the same item which has triggered the MC011 I also think the buyer disputes also triggered this message.

Good news is you have resolved the complaints from your buyers so you now need to submit invoices for that particular item that you sold a lot of.

How many sales did you make? What I would do if I was in your shoes I would message eBay through live chat and ask them how many invoices/receipts do they want for this particular item I sold and then go from their.
we don't have live chat. There are some people you can call, but they don't have the final say. All we got is messaging through the normal ebay messages. It works, but sometimes can take awhile.

But yeah, like you said. Message them and ask exactly what they need.

Better than my situation, where they requires proof of delivery for all open items, yet by the time you got that proof, you had more open items, and it went on forever lol.