Will 2024 Stealth accounts still work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-22-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Will 2024 Stealth accounts still work?

I’ve been reading through past posts on here and seeing mixed reviews.
it seems a common theme that the Stealth Book is outdated, and that the real information is here on the boards?

I’m looking for anyone that is living in America that has bought a stealth account. A current Ebay seller, That is profiting over $500 or more per week that has had an stealth account that they have made theirself or purchased on this site for over one year.

With managed payments, and Ebay getting more strict and asking for more information such as Social Security numbers, photo IDs passports , is it even realistic anymore in 2023, 2024 and beyond?

Is anybody using stealth accounts that they have made in 2023 or purchased in 2023 that is doing it full-time? That is selling full-time on eBay?

I’m having a difficult time, finding anyone that seems legit responding to messages, (real or shills)

It looks like a lot of people that are here have been on the boards for years. That could very possibly be because people that buy the stealth accounts, Don’t log back in on here?

I would like to buy one or two stealth accounts what is realistic in sales. I keep seeing start slow -start slow start slow. I understand that and the reasoning behind that, can anyone say that they have purchased a stealth account and are able to make a living at selling on eBay anymore?

Does anyone have recommendations of a legit Current stealth Ebay account seller?

Are any sellers or buyers willing to communicate by phone or Telegram? I’ll be willing to pay for coaching to help bring me up to speed on purchasing and working on an account.

I’m not looking for a huge account I’d like to list enough or I could make $1000 or more a week not looking to list 50,000 items. The personal account to stay afloat. Thank you for your time, Jeff.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 3%
Default Re: Will 2024 Stealth accounts still work?

Following your comment - it echoes my sentiments exactly!
Old 10-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

So long as your happy going the EIN route and don't sell bogus items then yes they can work. They are hard work though and you have to keep on top of getting good feedback ratings etc.
Old 10-22-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 3%

They still work in other countries, I dont see reason why not in USA, but yeah the book might be outdated I would focus on slowly building and blending as other sellers/stealth users
Old 10-23-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Book provides core concepts but reading around the forum is needed for hotter/current issue handling
Old 10-23-2023
Threadstarter  

Anyone know of a legit seller, a account in 2023 that in two or three months can scale up and make a living selling on eBay?
Old 10-23-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffr View Post
it seems a common theme that the Stealth Book is outdated, and that the real information is here on the boards?

I’m looking for anyone that is living in America that has bought a stealth account. A current Ebay seller, That is profiting over $500 or more per week that has had an stealth account that they have made theirself or purchased on this site for over one year.

With managed payments, and Ebay getting more strict and asking for more information such as Social Security numbers, photo IDs passports , is it even realistic anymore in 2023, 2024 and beyond?

Is anybody using stealth accounts that they have made in 2023 or purchased in 2023 that is doing it full-time? That is selling full-time on eBay?

I’m having a difficult time, finding anyone that seems legit responding to messages, (real or shills)

It looks like a lot of people that are here have been on the boards for years. That could very possibly be because people that buy the stealth accounts, Don’t log back in on here?

I would like to buy one or two stealth accounts what is realistic in sales. I keep seeing start slow -start slow start slow. I understand that and the reasoning behind that, can anyone say that they have purchased a stealth account and are able to make a living at selling on eBay anymore?

Does anyone have recommendations of a legit Current stealth Ebay account seller?

Are any sellers or buyers willing to communicate by phone or Telegram? I’ll be willing to pay for coaching to help bring me up to speed on purchasing and working on an account.

I’m not looking for a huge account I’d like to list enough or I could make $1000 or more a week not looking to list 50,000 items. The personal account to stay afloat. Thank you for your time, Jeff.
about the stealth guide:

1. There'll always be naysayers and people bashing ANYTHING. Right?
the fact that we didn't completely update the guide is because it works. The basics and foundation works.

Me personally I've been using the exact same rules from the book since 15 years ago or so. Nothing has changed.

So why change something that's working?

2. Now there's the new MP and it's still changing.
The forum is here to support people that have the stealth guide exactly for specialized new stuff like this and if people have questions about the stealth guide.

I can tell that you are serious and you want something good for yourself which is awesome. My advice to you:

a. COMB OUT and ignore the noise. Noise meaning negativity and people whining for no good reason.

b. Draw out a plan, think outside the box, copy what some of us have done that works. ASK more questions about what you want / plan to do .
That's what we're here for.
Old 10-23-2023
Super Moderator

Quote:

About you wanting to make $1k/week .

1. Find a product that can net you $1k/week. This is always the toughest thing to do .

2. NEVER EVER just operate 1 account. Use 4 accounts and build them up to $250/week each.

OR

learn to operate 10 - 20 accounts and build them to: $50-$100/week.

The more accounts the better. WHY you ask? 1 account goes down you don't lose all $1k/week . This is also to protect your mental health.

It's easy to lose faith and feel defeated. Avoid this at all cost.

I had a shooting star account 15 years ago... 1 account. And I lost everything, and now I'm here and I'm one of the 3 original and oldest admins in the forum because I'm very grateful for what the forum and aspkin had done to help me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
banginonwax (10-27-2023), DENDEN76 (10-23-2023), mexi (10-30-2023), rsot (10-24-2023)
Old 10-23-2023
Super Moderator

Quote:
Anyone know of a legit seller, a account in 2023 that in two or three months can scale up and make a living selling on eBay?
Everyone in our marketplace are authorized to sell you an account.

REPORT any DMs offering you anything to me and don't get scammed.

My advice on this: read the stealth guide, learn how to use accounts properly.
make some accounts on your own to practice and buy some accounts too.
Old 10-24-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
marketplace section has legit sellers and SaiJin has gone into details
Old 10-24-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Everyone in our marketplace are authorized to sell you an account.

REPORT any DMs offering you anything to me and don't get scammed.

My advice on this: read the Stealth Guide, learn how to use accounts properly.
make some accounts on your own to practice and buy some accounts too.
The OP made a post a few days ago, stating that a seller in our marketplace tried to sell him an ID to restore an ebay account for $1200 USD

Thread here: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-s...ml#post1228021

I've also had PMs from the OP telling me he doesn't want to name who the seller was as he is scared of repercussions as the seller knows his real identity.
Old 10-24-2023
Threadstarter  

Thank you all very much for the information.
I really want a working account and will keep
Moving ahead.
Old 10-25-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thank you all very much for the information.
I really want a working account and will keep
Moving ahead.
progression is good view