eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay FeedBack (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/)
-   -   what cheap product is good just for feedback? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-feedback/14841-what-cheap-product-good-just-feedback.html)

captainjack1980 12-15-2009 08:25 AM

lol that would definately qualify as feedback manipulation if reported/detected!

CaptainJack

NotGoodEnuff 12-16-2009 12:29 PM

I thought it was way too bold. But, crazy people do crazy things.

userstealth 12-23-2009 07:36 PM

i want to add that i only bought a cheap product i think it was stickers and sent the seller a message saying i did not need the stickers anymore and that i would like to receieve my feedback for a quick payment.

next day i got an alert from ebay because the seller reported me.

he had powerseller status.

so now you know.

deal with low feedback sellers i guess.

GreenBean 12-23-2009 08:40 PM

^^^:nono: :faint: bad move. Just pretend you do want everything and earn the FB . Is the account OK? :peace:

jbluntz 12-23-2009 11:39 PM

Userstealth, you should have just let him send it to your stealth adress. That's what I did, I ordered some coupons for a buck each and just let him ship it to the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and that was a month ago everything worked out.

First Edition 12-25-2009 08:20 PM

Most sellers automatically leave feedback after a payment is made.

moloko 12-30-2009 04:42 AM

I have one method, dont know if it works 100%, but I want to share and get suggestions.

- List item for 1.99$ buy it now price with offer option, that buyer can offer the lowest price. And in the listening state that I accept any offer, but in the nice way. Watched one person build 300 feedbacks very fast.

RazvanDK 01-17-2010 07:32 AM

I recently bought some BMW stickers,some nokia 3.5 jack adapters,some iphone soft cases,all 1-2 dollars.I think its a good way to kickstart a selling account.

kingfish900 01-17-2010 08:22 AM

im sure this is going to be controversial, much like every single post i seem to make is, so why change things now lol. buy poppy seeds in bulk, or papaver somniferum seeds. they have various strains of all sorts, ranging from turkish strains, gigantium, chicken and hens, their are tons. they are very cheap, and the great thing about them is that because of scarcity they sell like crazy. people seriously buy these things up. i have sold these on numerous accounts, tons of accounts to build feedback. not only do i make good profit selling them in bulk but its a really good feedback builder. the seeds themselves are not illegal to sell, at least in the U.S. jurisdiction, however you cannot grow the plant. its a pointless item from a use standpoint unless your a gardner. but their in demand and sell great for such a small cheap item. because their are so few people selling them, and the plants are illegal, this of course creates great demand for the seeds themselves.

First Edition 01-17-2010 10:07 AM

You can also buy things you will need anyway. I buy supplies such as padded envelopes, toner, motorcycle pats, etc... I ask the seller to ship to a real address, explaining that I'm moving and I need it shipped to my wife's house. I try to avoid using the eBay messages for this, but rather email them directly, and before I buy. Some sellers will only ship to the paypal account address, so be careful.

This way you're not wasting money, and the items you buy don't look suspicious. That's great if you buy a bunch of junk, but you also need to be careful when the seller ships the items. If it gets returned to him because of a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address you used, that can get dirty. Although, if you use a real persons address and buy 20 dollars worth of trinkets and otherwise worthless junk, you just wasted 20 dollars. That stuff adds up quick.

kingfish900 01-17-2010 08:07 PM

like i said, poppy seeds. their a hot item, people buy them up. their cheap. and can be bought in bulk and are easy to re sell for a small profit. the more you buy more profit youll make. if you want to get really crazy you could grow 1 plant, get about 1,000- 2,000 seeds from it, and literally sell them off in quanities of 100 for 5-10 bucks and make 50-100 bucks on one little flower. their not a suspicious item, their perfectly legal and normal. poppys seeds are used for all sorts of cooking.

Phyllip J Fry 04-07-2010 08:47 AM

I buy stamps. They are cheap (1.25 - 1.50). I can then resell them for a little less than i paid, it gets me both buyer and seller feedback. If the stamp costs me 1.50, i sell it for 1.00, so it costs me .50 for 2 (1 buyer and 1 seller) feedback. Since it is a tangible item, I do not think that it can be seen as feedback manipulation.

boondoggle 04-07-2010 09:07 AM

Doesnt matter if its tangible, it can still be deemed manipulation. If a human looks at your account and figures that's what you're selling them for then it good be a problem, but if your dealing with items over a dollar then its very unlikely you'll get chopped for manipulation, just stay away from the digital and 1 cent crap and use your head don't list a hundred $1 stamps when you've got 2 feedback- that's asking for trouble.

First Edition 04-07-2010 11:28 AM

Yes exactly. It's only manipulation if some says it is. Ebay employee pushes a button, and bam, you're whatever they say you are. guilty until proven innocent.

cardfelon 04-07-2010 09:04 PM

I buy cheap stuff at my local thrift shop. I normally make a little Money after everything is said and done. Plus the thrift shop I buy from supports local shelters so it works good for everybody

Phyllip J Fry 04-08-2010 07:53 AM

I agree, but at least with the stamps, it is not a digital item. Also, ebay can verify that the items are being delivered to me. I use an address that I can get the items from. I then hold onto them for a few weeks or month, then list that stamp. So in the end, I buy a stamp, get the buyer feedback. Purchase other items/sell other items, hold the stamp for a month, then sell it (usually at a lost). I make sure that i purchase and sell the stamp for over 1.00. It usually equals out to .25 per feedback. I think that as long as I do not buy and sell 100 for less than 1.00, and it is done in conjunction with other items, ebay should not care.

First Edition 04-08-2010 09:12 AM

Back in the day I sold "genuine classic American Liberty Bell stamps" for 1 dollar a piece. I didn't put much of a description in the listing, and I would send instructions for how to remove the used stamp from the envelope I sent people. I got great feedback, but it wasn't worth the time.. and I couldn't prove the tracking....

Phyllip J Fry 04-08-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 132293)
Back in the day I sold "genuine classic American Liberty Bell stamps" for 1 dollar a piece. I didn't put much of a description in the listing, and I would send instructions for how to remove the used stamp from the envelope I sent people. I got great feedback, but it wasn't worth the time.. and I couldn't prove the tracking....

The tracking is a good point, i had not thought of that. hmmm.......

SlickJane 05-31-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by userstealth (Post 116419)
i want to add that i only bought a cheap product i think it was stickers and sent the seller a message saying i did not need the stickers anymore and that i would like to receieve my feedback for a quick payment.

next day i got an alert from ebay because the seller reported me.

he had powerseller status.

so now you know.

deal with low feedback sellers i guess.

Wow, I would have left him negative feedback after that

siccspitz 05-31-2010 10:17 PM

coupons , e cards , any digital electronic that is able to be sent to an e mail

posters.

moloko 06-01-2010 01:44 AM

I recently tested auctions with ebooks. About 1 month later was suspended, got 30 day suspension. Get about 30 feedbacks only. I am now sure that buying feedbacks is much safer and faster way. Tested with three accounts, bought 100 feedbacks on each and nothing, selling like devil :). Of course, items must be 1-1.5$ per unit with free shipping, I prefer china sellers, because if you use **** address they send items, but if you leave them positive feedback they do the same no problem, most of the have feedback autoreply. So in 5 days you can make 100 feedbacks, no shipping and other problems. Also I buy pictures, ebooks, software.... If you have questions just ask.

jbluntz 06-01-2010 01:55 AM

You probably had too many ebooks listed and not enough buying feedback. I do the same but I get my buying feedback first then I start out selling 1 ebook along with other material items then I gradually increase the ebooks to a few a day and I've still never been suspended for that.