eBay fees - Collection Agency - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-22-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default eBay fees - Collection Agency

Hi,

Ebay has suspended my account (MC011) and they told me that I cannot sell anymore even though I provided all the information they have asked me for.
But, I still owe them 431$ for the last selling month. They send me few emails but I ignored them, last email they said "your account may be sent to a collection agency".

If I don't live in the US, what is the worst scenario that could happen?
I just wish I could pay it and keep selling, but after they suspended me and told me to close my cases in order to review my appeal (I had to take a loss of 80$ refunding buyers) and they still told me their decision is final.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-22-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,786
Thanks: 2,451
Thanked 271 Times in 224 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManShow View Post
Hi,

Ebay has suspended my account (MC011) and they told me that I cannot sell anymore even though I provided all the information they have asked me for.
But, I still owe them 431$ for the last selling month. They send me few emails but I ignored them, last email they said "your account may be sent to a collection agency".

If I don't live in the US, what is the worst scenario that could happen?
I just wish I could pay it and keep selling, but after they suspended me and told me to close my cases in order to review my appeal (I had to take a loss of 80$ refunding buyers) and they still told me their decision is final.
they will send idf for you bud
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-22-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
they will send idf for you bud
Haha
But seriously, do I need to worry?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-22-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,080
Thanks: 1,591
Thanked 2,756 Times in 2,110 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Yes, you should worry. Certain USA collection agencies are owned by Israelis. They'll fly home to get you.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-22-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Yes, you should worry. Certain USA collection agencies are owned by Israelis. They'll fly home to get you.
can I get a serious comment please? :D
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-22-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,080
Thanks: 1,591
Thanked 2,756 Times in 2,110 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Sure. The serious answer is you have nothing to worry about. The serious implication of you ignoring your debt to eBay is that you're contributing to a worldwide problem which is leading to the end of stealth accounts.

Just be a grown up and pay them what you owe them.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-22-2019
harminder86's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 61
Thanks: 13
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

its simple you sold on ebay and made money now you have seller fees just pay them do the right thing you have earned more than the fees you got to remember you used ebay you pay ebay like everyone else does. Why make life difficult for yourself and all them worries.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-22-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Sure. The serious answer is you have nothing to worry about. The serious implication of you ignoring your debt to eBay is that you're contributing to a worldwide problem which is leading to the end of stealth accounts.

Just be a grown up and pay them what you owe them.
It was my real account if that matters
I just don't wanna pay them after they suspend my account and made me refund buyers for no reason just so they can review my appeal and tell me the decision if final... All of that for no reason, I was a top rated seller with 99.5% feedbacks and nothing was good for them even though I had all the evidences the wanted.

Last edited by OneManShow; 02-22-2019 at 10:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2019
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,571
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,182 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

YOu can always pay it if they catch up with you, so right now I would pay them jack diddley squat.......
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2019
DarkKnight17's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Thanks: 31
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

I get your frustration. But it is seriously not worth the trouble.
Or pay them everything minus your loss.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-05-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 896
Thanks: 246
Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Why did you get the MC011? What kind of items were you selling?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 1 Week Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManShow View Post
It was my real account if that matters
I just don't wanna pay them after they suspend my account and made me refund buyers for no reason just so they can review my appeal and tell me the decision if final... All of that for no reason, I was a top rated seller with 99.5% feedbacks and nothing was good for them even though I had all the evidences the wanted.
Open a claim with small claims court about the forced refund for no reason if you have tracking and didn't receive the items back. They most likely will pay you back that portion + filing fees
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 1 Week Ago
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 110
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 60%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

You can ask to pay in installments with them.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 6 Days Ago
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay fees - Collection Agency

I've had the same issue before, the debt owed will still be there and until you pay it your account and any attempt to create new ones will be closed. Other than that really there are no repercussions from my experience
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collection Agency Calling gmogames eBay Fees 17 06-03-2019 06:31 AM
collection agency sovietboyvx PayPal Talk 14 08-19-2014 03:43 PM
Collection Agency dennis20014 Paypal Limited 2 07-07-2010 01:10 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts