Amazon account got deactivated....help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Amazon account got deactivated....help!

I've been going back and forth with Amazon now for 2 months plus about me drop-shipping items from my supplier. Their issue from what i understand is that they want me to get invoices for all the items that I listed, since they possibly think its counterfeit. I've tried explaining multiple times that as a drop-shipper I wouldn't tend to have invoices for said item until after each completed customer transaction. Which lead to this....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:
-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)
-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
-- Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/1791)

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

We’re here to help
You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).

You can view your account’s performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/per...d?ref=ah_em_pq) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amaz...er/id794141485) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en) device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
-----------------------------
1 . ASIN : B0089HMWCA
Title : BURBERRY London Eau De Parfum for Women, 3.3 Fl oz. (OOS)
BRAND : BURBERRY

2 . ASIN : B001GSM6TS
Title : BURBERRY Brit Sheer Eau De Toilette For Her, 1 Fl oz. (OOS)

3 . ASIN : B001M5I8P6
Title : BURBERRY Weekend Eau De Toilette for Men, 3.3 Fl oz (OOS)

-----------------------------
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon account got deactivated....help!

You gotta get them invoices pretty much

maybe creatively
Old 05-14-2020
Threadstarter  

I wish they did, but they haven't
Old 05-14-2020
Threadstarter  

They suspended my account a few days after making it, however I've bought cologne personally from my supplier just to make sure they were honest (Givenchy Paris) and yeah it was pretty solid. I've also sold a few things well in this time spam on ebay with no issue.

I then tried sending over those invoices to let Amazon know that this was a legit supplier with contact info and they could get invoices just not prior to me making a sale. However they weren't having that either.
Old 06-07-2020

Activity: 36%
Longevity: 73%

Same thing happen to me, did they at least give you money back from the sales?
Old 06-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

I'm putting my money on amazon that they are keeping the $$.
He's not getting any of it.
Old 06-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsc1005 View Post
Same thing happen to me, did they at least give you money back from the sales?
It was a completely new account that they decided to give me issues with the very next day after making my listings.