ebay banned my real account because of usps covid delays - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-09-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: ebay banned my real account because of usps covid delays

It sounds to me like you were suspended for not responding to INR cases properly. As long as they are scanned in on time you are good. When buyer opens INR case, you need to respond to the case, then get eBay to put the case on hold for 10 days, then watch it. When the 10 days are up you can try to get eBay to put the case on hold for another 10 days. But if it isn't delivered eventually you have to refund and close the case. If buyers asks eBay to step in they will refund and you get a case closed without seller resolution defect.

I think you were suspended for too many cases closed without seller resolution. Not for late shipment.

Try calling at different times until you get someone with an Irish accent. This sounds like something you can appeal. Everyone is having this same problem.

Last edited by cafonabob1; 03-09-2021 at 05:01 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-10-2021

Longevity: 81%
Default ebay banned my real account because of usps covid delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I doubt it. In this BS "woke" world we're living in companies aren't allowed to get rid of bad employees because it may hurt their feelings. We also have affirmative action policies which force companies to keep certain employees around regardless of how badly they perform. That said, the issues with USPS at the moment are baffling to me. Tons of our shipments are going all the way to their destination state before getting their first scan. I can't fathom why that may be unless USPS workers are just disregarding the duties of their job. It's really weird. I've had to start printing scan sheets for everything we send out just to make sure shipments get an acceptance scan. I would have expected things like this a year ago when everything was a mess.. but what's the excuse now?

I think the reason USPS is a government agency in the first place is because it would have been impractical for any private company to provide postal services to such a vast country in the early days of the US. How would you privatize such an entity 250 years later? Just sell all post offices to UPS? I went off on a tangent there but I just don't see privatization as being practical at this point.

There been a problem with usps because of post master general pulling funny stuff policies. No one ever walks out of the post office happy. You want to have a bad day just spend some time at the post office. I feel their are a lot dead weights and pre Madonna working there and should be fired with capital F. Think about it. Someone works hard at their job and does the best of their abilities and you got some lazy dead weight doing less than you but getting paid the same. Do you think it’s going create a hard driven workforce environment to succeed. There needs to be consequences/accountability for employees who don’t their job or don’t put in there fair share. How the heck UPS and FedEx out performed you when you been around since the birth of this country.
Old 03-21-2021

Longevity: 18%
Default Re: ebay banned my real account because of usps covid delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
I would try to fight it and see if you can get an appeal. Just point out you did everything in your power. Make sure you emphasize it. At this point you have nothing to lose. If you don’t then it’s permanent ban.

I never liked usps and attitude that they have. I make sure to insure everything with usps. The chances of them losing or delaying is less likely after. No company wants to pay out.
if the T & S supervisor listen to your story and willing help you to write a appeal letter to back office and is that means you have greater chance to reinstate?