mc999 by court decision - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-09-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default Re: mc999 by court decision

the lawyer want 2K$ which is still crazy because the monthly profit is very low
and too much for my country currency ! i can get small apartment with this amount of money

i see services on fiverr claim they can remove it .. and almost are from nigera with no feedback .. for sure they are scam ! but did anyone try those ? and does fiverr hold the money till the service is done ??

i never get any problem with court before and this is only about money as i searched everywhere possible but 2k $ still more than too much for me
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-09-2023

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 84%
Longevity: 33%

have you tried bargaining with him?
Plenty of ambulance chasing lawyers out there
Old 12-09-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
i told him it's too much and he wanted to hear my offer
i answered i cant pay or afford even quarter of this amount of money and i asked for his final price .. but i didnt hear back from him and i send another message to fasten the process with no answer
Old 12-09-2023

Longevity: 21%

How much is in the account? He has the choice of settling with you or taking the money in your account
Old 12-10-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 3%

Too late for you now, but NEVER engage with these crooked lawyers. They are paid by the Chinese and use crooked courts (google it).

You will never get the account back or the money locked in it, simply accept it. If you think they want to work with you and would consider helping you re-instate your account then you are deluded.

If you hand over even more money to them you're adding insult to injury and are also admitting liability which ironically they'd use to justify not helping reinstate your account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldTom For This Useful Post:
DENDEN76 (12-10-2023), rsot (12-10-2023)
Old 12-10-2023

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 7%
Default Utility Bills Question

Just wanted to know if i get a utility bill made

Can ebay check it Out for authencity?
Old 12-10-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,950 Times in 8,241 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
careful with the potential lawyer advice offered - OldTom is right on here
Old 12-10-2023
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: Utility Bills Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper1 View Post
Just wanted to know if i get a utility bill made

Can ebay check it Out for authencity?
Difficult to check if high quality I'd say...
Old 12-10-2023

Activity: 81%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTom View Post
Too late for you now, but NEVER engage with these crooked lawyers. They are paid by the Chinese and use crooked courts (google it).

You will never get the account back or the money locked in it, simply accept it. If you think they want to work with you and would consider helping you re-instate your account then you are deluded.

If you hand over even more money to them you're adding insult to injury and are also admitting liability which ironically they'd use to justify not helping reinstate your account.
it is actually an out of court settlement so that it is possible to get the account reinstated for money but it does not make much sense since the guy has been drop shipping goods from china

he gets reinstated and they can hit him again anytime as he is unlikely to change his business model , his is selling items for $10-$15 with free postage to the US so that this money is sufficient to pay all ebay fees , shipping expenses , purchase the item and make profits

only china can offer such conditions as their transport cost is subsidized by their government
Old 12-10-2023

Subsidised by US govt,this is what Trump was trying to change that.
We are still treating China as a poor country,so when their shipments arrive,we are willing to take over for very little money.
99 cents which we pay on EBay for a small package from China equates to $7.80 -$8 Chinese dollars and it does not cost that much to ship from China to USA BASED on the existing arrangement between US and CHina
Old 12-11-2023

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 78%

When I shipped a lot through USPS I got friendly with my sale rep who informed me that there is an international arrangement whereby the Chinese would only charge their guys their foreign shipping rates which which are ridiculously cheap and all the worlds mail services have to deliver it for free. They can seriously undercut us and get away with it.
Old 12-11-2023

Activity: 81%
Longevity: 46%

you are right regarding postal services but there is much bigger traffic going on with containers , there they indeed receive massive help from the chinese government so that goods in containers can be delivered a lot cheaper than for anyone outside of china
Old 12-12-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
When I shipped a lot through USPS I got friendly with my sale rep who informed me that there is an international arrangement whereby the Chinese would only charge their guys their foreign shipping rates which which are ridiculously cheap and all the worlds mail services have to deliver it for free. They can seriously undercut us and get away with it.
In the UK, not only do they get insanely cheap rates from Royal Mail but they get free Tracked 48 service, not just the 'can I be bothered to scan it' QR code.

They're delivering 99p items all the way from China when if I wanted to send the same item to my neighbour it would cost me £2.70 just for the postage which they're getting for pennies.
Old 12-12-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you are right regarding postal services but there is much bigger traffic going on with containers , there they indeed receive massive help from the chinese government so that goods in containers can be delivered a lot cheaper than for anyone outside of china
All part of their plan to generate huge demand for their wares and put 'local' manufactures out of business. It's worked and their grip now seems unbreakable.

Saw an article about electric cars. They've effectively got a monopoly on the component parts and own nearly all the battery metals mines globally.

They must be laughing at us as we push for this EV deadline of 2030.

And with their mining for coal growing almost exponentially it seems, we'll all be relying on them to keep warm and put the lights on as we close our own energy creation plants to appease the handful of climate idiots.
Old 12-12-2023

EVs will become a commodity like PC,micro wave oven,TV set,coffee maker.
Old 12-12-2023

That's funny because there's a youtube channel called China now...and every video is about how bleak the economy is, EVs made badly and exploding, governments fining people for every single thing to raise money, housing market collapse, factories closing down, rich people funneling funds out the country through drug dealers, banks refusing withdrawals, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ foods being sold to people, young people desperate for jobs etc etc...

I don't think China is all its made to seem like...especially when you see first hand accounts from the people living there
Old 12-12-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
That's funny because there's a youtube channel called China now...and every video is about how bleak the economy is, EVs made badly and exploding, governments fining people for every single thing to raise money, housing market collapse, factories closing down, rich people funneling funds out the country through drug dealers, banks refusing withdrawals, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ foods being sold to people, young people desperate for jobs etc etc...

I don't think China is all its made to seem like...especially when you see first hand accounts from the people living there
All very true, but they will clearly let their population suffer before their they let their grip on global trade and control slip.

Sounds like they're heading back to their traditional communist roots, can't have the masses getting too comfortable can we?
Old 12-12-2023

That's very true. During the recent flooding...the government chose to open the dams and let the smaller towns flood before they would allow their major cities to flood. People died and there was no help for days...donated food and water was confiscated by government officials.

There would be warnings over the intercom systems telling people to evacuate because they are about to flood their town. It's crazy
Old 12-14-2023

Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by medo002000 View Post
the lawyer want 2K$ which is still crazy because the monthly profit is very low
and too much for my country currency ! i can get small apartment with this amount of money

i see services on fiverr claim they can remove it .. and almost are from nigera with no feedback .. for sure they are scam ! but did anyone try those ? and does fiverr hold the money till the service is done ??

i never get any problem with court before and this is only about money as i searched everywhere possible but 2k $ still more than too much for me
I have experienced it few times. Most of these "law suits" are just a scam, they usualy go down from 10k to 2k or even less, they are checking "how much you can pay". Never give them your personal information or better,
don't respond to their messages. Just keep doing what ur doing and start creating a stealth account. Iv'e heard that some sellers got these "law suit" notifications to their email, just ignorred it and continued to sell without any suspensions or restrictions.
Even if it's a real court case, but 2k is to much for you to pay because of low profit. Don't pay anything and create a new account, because u don't know if your account will not be suspended after you make the payment, then you will lose 2k and account.
Old 12-14-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishermanas View Post
I have experienced it few times. Most of these "law suits" are just a scam, they usualy go down from 10k to 2k or even less, they are checking "how much you can pay". Never give them your personal information or better,
don't respond to their messages. Just keep doing what ur doing and start creating a stealth account. Iv'e heard that some sellers got these "law suit" notifications to their email, just ignorred it and continued to sell without any suspensions or restrictions.
Even if it's a real court case, but 2k is to much for you to pay because of low profit. Don't pay anything and create a new account, because u don't know if your account will not be suspended after you make the payment, then you will lose 2k and account.
All about not providing real info, operating via stealth, and not getting fazed by these threats indeed...

Last edited by rsot; 12-15-2023 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-15-2023

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTom View Post
In the UK, not only do they get insanely cheap rates from Royal Mail but they get free Tracked 48 service, not just the 'can I be bothered to scan it' QR code.

They're delivering 99p items all the way from China when if I wanted to send the same item to my neighbour it would cost me £2.70 just for the postage which they're getting for pennies.
I believe the international reciprocal shipping arrangements giving the Chinese the edge on very cheap shipping ends soon hopefully.
Old 12-19-2023

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 32%

Chinese electic car's is start booming in europe, when i back to the europe i see some of my friends has electric cars from CN and they buy for less when 20k euro.

Plus i talk with a friend who renting cars he say it's start trending a lot of new eletric cars brand from CN