Starting fresh. Need a free dialup ISP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Starting fresh. Need a free dialup ISP

I had one account and it was going fine for a few months, then i tried starting a new account using a new credit card , 2 days later they were both banned.

More then 20+ attempts later at making a new account here i am. Some of them lasted a few weeks, some a few hours. I am looking to have one stick as ebay is my main source of income atm since i am a struggling college student and what i'm selling is legit and isnt the problem.

Here is what i plan on doing:
Signing up for Grandcentral for a phone number
Signing up for a free dialup isp
Getting a giftaccount from simon.com with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address
new earthlink email account to be associated with ebay
Using same Paypal account but using the new earthlink email account as primary

Formatting my laptop
wait 3 days
make 2 ebook/wallpaper purchases
wait 4 days
create a seller account.
wait 7 days
post my first 7-day auction.
wait 7 days
make cash.

are there any flaws to this plan? Any suggestions on improving it? I would be eternally greatful to you if you could point me to the direction of a free unlimited time dialup ISP that has a good number of IPs.

Also, great site, i'm glad i found it. Its been really helpful
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2008
Threadstarter  

aside from the ebook wallpaper thing, how does my plan sound?
Old 01-15-2008
Threadstarter  

Do you recommend i open a new paypal account ? ..under the same name/info that i used for ebay or my real name/info? how does one open an paypal account without legit info?

Or use an alternative to paypal? whats the alternative? thanks.
Old 01-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrooman View Post
Do you recommend i open a new paypal account ? ..under the same name/info that i used for ebay or my real name/info? how does one open an paypal account without legit info?

Or use an alternative to paypal? whats the alternative? thanks.
if you are going to use paypal, you must open a brand new account with matching info to your new ebay account, read the forums carefully.
Old 01-16-2008

Longevity: 98%

you people should stop replying to stupid posts like that.. These people don't want to read the forums and flooding this forum with same posts.... Just lazy people.. You have to read the forums like all other people do.. All your questions have been answered many times on this forum.. you will get suspended if you don't read the forums..
Old 01-16-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Right. Make that lazy phucker read. If he cant read he shouldn't be selling on Ebay
Old 01-16-2008

How are you going to buy things from ebay with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address :P
Old 01-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Guys, skip the "format hard drive" step...it doesn't really help anything. Just clear the cookies.
Old 01-16-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Guys, skip the "format hard drive" step...it doesn't really help anything. Just clear the cookies.
Yeah that's crazy. They waste their time on that and then they ignore an easy step and it gets them linked.
Old 01-16-2008
Threadstarter  

I really appreciate all your guys help. I'm runing out of cash and i need everything to work. If i cant get my ebay buisness up and running again i'll have to drop out of school and get a full time job rather than part time and doing my ebay business on the side. So really, thank you.

So heres what i've done so far.

I'm using netzero dialup internet access and created an account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address and used a simon.com giftcard with the same name/address as verification. Its been a almost 24 hours now and the account is still active and i haven't touched it.

I just finished setting up ccnow account which i will use with the new ebay account. My only concern is, i never used anything but paypal and i'm not sure how the checkout works, and i'm also afraid my customers will shy away from buying because of my checkout. could someone explain the process. I've used the demo on the website, but its missing the first step, getting from the "buy it now" screen to the CCnow screen.

Also, i've read that my account is at greater risk of being suspended since i'm not using paypal anymore. I'm just wondering how big a risk? I've read all about authorize.net and auctions but that confused the crap out of me with tokens and a $150 installation fee and what not. Does CCnow take more commission then those others?

Again thanks for the replies. If you feel my thread annoys you then i apologize, the last thing i want to do is upset anyone. I have been reading the forums ALOT, but there is some contradictions and different opinions on matters that things get a little confusing, hence my post.