Here to share some stuff.... - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-09-2007
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%

Hmmm, Good point but then I guess either paypal does not ask for it or if they do nobody checks. I have a couple of different cards from different accounts that I got this way.

I did not do them all at once but over time as not to throw up flags and flares.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2007

Longevity: 97%

Of the 31 accounts, how many do you have left?

For the ones that are getting shut down- do you have a theory why they are being shut down.

I really would like to have a forever lasting ebay account that I can bring to 20,000 + feedback- the stature where I was at before ebay unfairly booted me.
Old 07-11-2007
Threadstarter  

I have more that 31 accounts and in the past 8 years have lost 3 of my kids (don't cry I refer to the screen names as kids). AS I stated on the board, one was linking to the paypal account (old one) during Ebays hyped up anti fraud road blocks.

I constantly create new accounts so I have back ups to my back ups. Plus this allows for me not to throw up flares at paypal with high volume.
Look at it like this:
10 accounts selling at one time.. Each generates say $400
if they all pay with paypal it is under the $500 threshold that they like so much.
The more accounts you run the more you can sell and the more you can bring in thru various paypal accounts. Now I know Modee will say every account will get limited at one time or another or that they will ask for more information. I have not had that problem as of yet.

When I sign up for paypal I do the following:
Add a credit card
then get the expanded use crap for $1.95
Then add a bank account - why not take some of the money they give (Yeah a whole 9 cents).

Doing this, I have not run into any problems
Also, I transfer money out all the time I do not leave a penny in the account.
Old 07-11-2007

10 accounts selling at one time.. Each generates say $400

do you mean you are only bringing in $400 per month for just $4,000 total?

I was thinking about selling items over $1,000 each and over $150,000 a month- do you think it is impossible for me to fly under the radar with that volume.

Also- do you think prision time is a possibility here?
Old 07-11-2007
Threadstarter  

That was an example that I was usng, You can use any number you would like to get to your calculations. 10 accounts x 400 = 4000

If you are selling items for over $1000 each, then why use paypal get a merchant account. It is to your own benefit for that. Hell, Items over a $1000 I would make buyers use your own merchant account, certified cashiers check, letter of credit or bank wire. More protection for you in the long run.
Old 07-12-2007

FeeBay Balling,

Thanks for the great infos on banking, I guess in California the banks are not too competitive as in NJ. I can only get free checking and saving thru washington mutual, the rest of them still ask for a minimum.

One more question. So, do you list all items from all accounts thru aol proxy?

I'm thinking about writing a program to clean everything, then launch ebay this way I can avoid all the stupid mistakes. I'm sure I can launch ebay with IE programmatically, but I haven't test AOL yet. Any programmer out there probably already know the answer, please feel free to post here.

I already got one account sleeping, and will put another kid in bed soon!

Do you think it's better to buy a simon card for say $44.00, use it for ebay, then use it to buy another simon card for $42.00 + $2.00 fee, this makes the first used card balanced down to zero, and this new card has $42.00 value, use it for ebay again, then keep repeating the cycle until it can't be used to buy another card, which means it has less than $22.00 balance if this works each ebay account cost us $2.00 and we don't have to worry about a bit of balance left in the cards. What do ya think?

still exebayer!
Old 07-12-2007
Banned

Modee,

To answer your question, no there is no way to get tracked. I have a merchant account that I use on Ebay for 6 months with multiple accounts(some suspended now and some is active) and I have never had a problem. My merchant account is my personal info and none of ebays business. I use a third party to intergate it with ebay checkout and my websites
Old 07-12-2007

Send a message via MSN to KIMM3368
Default Merchant Account

Modee: Yes The Suspension Has No Effect At All On Your Merchant Account. This Account Is Yours And Yours Alone. All You Need To Do Is Contact The Merchant Account And Let Them Know Your New Ebay Id. I Have Securepay And I Have Had Tremendous Success For Over 2 Years........ Any Questions Let Me Know.
Old 07-12-2007

on your guide:

4) Create an ebay account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and phone number keep it within your area. Use google maps if you need to see the streets within your area.
5) Create a paypal account with the same information as the Ebay account

Do you use your real name? Or a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name? when you are signing up for these millions of accounts?

Do you ever use your real name?
Old 07-12-2007
Banned

Well I use my merchant account for 3 different user names.
Old 07-16-2007

Default what's the safe way to pay your seller fee ?

Hello, Thanks for the guide. I ,too got zap by ebay. it's so lame. anway. so I set up a new account, what's the safe way to pay for ebay seller fee? I made up an ebay account with a bogus name and address. so what should I do? can you share some of your wisdom? also I have set up a new paypal account but am I allow to use my real name on paypal? or has to be "altered' ,too? and can I add credit card in paypal using my real name and address? thanks!

Al
Old 07-16-2007
Banned

Don't even use paypal again unless you have legit information.
Old 07-18-2007
Threadstarter  

OK, Sorry it took awhile to get back here.
Here are the responses:

Exebayer - Yes, I go thru AOL for everything dealing with Ebay. I also use Auctiva for hosting images and auto replies. I try and use as much stuff as possible to actually never have to log onto ebay.

Modee my boy - ??? I am sure you knew the answer to your own question. The merchant account (number/storename) is never seen by Ebay as you use your own 3rd party service or your own websites.

BillBrad - I do not ever use my real name or real addy. BUT the addresses are real themselves they exist in the usps database and the phone numbers are real as well, free but real and you can call me. Matter of fact I laugh at this because I live in NJ and I have a brother in FL, I have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but real phone number in Fl so if my brother needs to get in touch with me he calls the fFL number and leaves a message. No long distance charges.

Altu - the names for ebay and paypal should match if you are going to use them for that ebay account. You can pay your sellers fees with:
Simon Cards, all access cards, paypal debit card ebay gift certificates.. there are many ways to do it and as it has been mentioned use the the 1 time payment feature.

Chris - you have to be more positive with things, using paypal with bad info still works and there are many ways around it. If the account ever goes down, get a new one and move on. It is simple to do and the customers wont even notice the change.
Old 07-18-2007
Threadstarter  

Default Paypal Tip

Paypal tip for you

If you want to take paypal payments for auctions but want to use your real info here is what you can do. (keep in mind that your real info could never have been NARUd)

On your auctions check the box that you will use your own merchant account and not to use anything paypal related.
In the auctions list that you accept cashiers checks, money orders, visa, mastercard, gold, your wife and paypal.

put in the auction that you send an end of auction email out after the auction is over with all the info needed.

In the email state that you take paypal and if the buyer would like to pay by paypal please let you know and you will send them an invoice.

Paypal invoice - send it as "goods" with no reference to ebay or the auction number. If you sold say: Brand New Wife - hardly touched or used - put in the paypal invoice title New Wife you do not need to get to detailed.
Payment received!

Ship the item and you are fine.
If you using paypal for other reasons which I will not get to into then you do not want to use real info.

Have a good one.....
Old 07-18-2007

Thanks feeBay Balling,

How do you get around the PayPal monthly limit of $500.00 withdrawal?
You must enter SSN to lift the limit, and since you told us to use the name on simon card to create eBay and PayPal at one session. That means the names in PayPal isn't real either. Any thought?

exebayer.
Old 07-19-2007
Threadstarter  

AH my friend.. Send me $2.25 for that secret... no only kidding....
You do not need to give them your SS#, use the EXP USE feature and pay the $1.95 (dont be cheap) you get it back anyway once you sent a payment. With the VCC you can go right online and get the 4 digits to go back to PP and verify it.... Limit lifted!
Old 07-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeBay Balling View Post
AH my friend.. Send me $2.25 for that secret... no only kidding....
You do not need to give them your SS#, use the EXP USE feature and pay the $1.95 (dont be cheap) you get it back anyway once you sent a payment. With the VCC you can go right online and get the 4 digits to go back to PP and verify it.... Limit lifted!
Thanks FeeBay Balling,

It's kinda weird, PayPal asks me to do ALL 3 things to lift the limit, NOT one or the other but ALL.

1. Confirm my SSN
2. Add a bank and confirm it (did that)
3. Add a credit card and enrolled in Expanded Use (as you said this can be done too)

Are they smelling something funny with my account?

exebayer.
Old 07-19-2007
Threadstarter  

This is the first time I have heard of the asking for all 3, they usually ask for 2 out of the 3 and it is your choice.
Old 07-19-2007
Threadstarter  

Friggin PP, I will look into this and think about it.
I hope the Antitrust suit is ruled in favor of the people not Ebay/Paypal

Read about it
Antitrust Lawsuit Filed against eBay over PayPal

eBay's Payment Policies Spark Two Antitrust Lawsuits
Old 07-19-2007
Banned

Quote:
This is the first time I have heard of the asking for all 3, they usually ask for 2 out of the 3 and it is your choice.
They have always ask that. If, they do only ask for 1 thing, later down the road they will limit your account again and ask for the rest of the information.

Just leave Paypal alone. Too many of you is stressing too much over Paypal.
Old 07-21-2007
Threadstarter  

Chris,

No they have not always asked that all 3 be provided when trying to get lift the limits on the account. To be verified you need to add a bank acccount and then add the EXP if you want to lift the limits for withdrawals further or you can choose the SS# but not all 3.

Modee is right that the admins have always stated use real info for paypal so that you have not problems with them. I choose not to and it has worked fine for me but I also have found ways to work around or stay under their radar.
I have been doing it this way since 2000 and have not had problems.
Old 07-22-2007

Quote:
Chris,

No they have not always asked that all 3 be provided when trying to get lift the limits on the account. To be verified you need to add a bank acccount and then add the EXP if you want to lift the limits for withdrawals further or you can choose the SS# but not all 3.

Modee is right that the admins have always stated use real info for paypal so that you have not problems with them. I choose not to and it has worked fine for me but I also have found ways to work around or stay under their radar.
I have been doing it this way since 2000 and have not had problems.
I added the simon card to my PayPal, it's added, but paypal said "In order to lift the withdrawal limit, you must add either Mastercard, Discover, or Amex" !
It seems PayPal doesn't like the Simon Visa Card! any thought?

exebayer,