Using clear or cricket wireless broadband to sign up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 10-30-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Using clear or cricket wireless broadband to sign up

I would like to know if there will be a problem using a wireless broadband as in Cricket or Clear.... I have cricket but the IP address shows it's from Arizona, and i am located in the next state.... Will it be ok for my ip to be in another state when signing up for ebay or paypal...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum ,SLICK

That will not create a problem with either ebay/paypal. Your first step is to ensure that the IP gets logged and is one you have never used with a suspended account.

There are different sites you can use to track your IP . Doing this makes you proactive in staying stealth

IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address!

Locate IP Address Lookup Show on Map City
Old 11-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLICK777 View Post
I would like to know if there will be a problem using a wireless broadband as in Cricket or Clear.... I have cricket but the IP address shows it's from Arizona, and i am located in the next state.... Will it be ok for my ip to be in another state when signing up for ebay or paypal...
That doesn't matter. What matters is what Green said. You can't use the same IPs because you can get linked that way.

For the past year I used Sprint's Mobile Broadband PCMCIA card for my mobile internet needs but I recently signed up for Clearwire's 4G+ mobile internet plan to get faster speeds. Sadly, I have to report that it assigns a Static IP address when connected via 4G. That means your IP address stays the same!

Luckily, Clear has a deal with Sprint to provide 3G coverage on top of Clear's coverage and the provided connection software has a feature that enables me to connect directly to 3G, which assigns new IP addresses every time.

Good luck.
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.

-HWL
Old 12-22-2009
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I use Verizon, every time I disconnect and reconnect, it's a different IP. Guaranteed. Also, you can buy the card really cheap online from someone, and sign up on a month to month plan, if you don't want to do the contract. That's why I assume you'd use cricket? Also, I can create accounts from anywhere.
Old 04-05-2010

Longevity: 81%

i am in australia i use vodaphone prepaid mobile I can go anywhere its a pre paid sim card, its 3g I was using this on a new laptop and I still had my account suspended,

does anyone know why as this was my sons account

appreiciate the help
Old 04-05-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Maybe you didn't buy or read the Stealth Book? Ip's alone will not get you suspended or linked. Maybe you logged into an old account or you didn't use a different windows user account. I don't know until you give some more info.
Old 04-06-2010

Longevity: 81%

i hadnt read the book yet and i am trying to purchase one now but active key wont work and i have emailed already

this was a new computer i was using, i purchased a mobile vodaphone sim card to get broadband on the computer and was given a laptop also as it was a package deal, still only used 1 user account as nothing was on this computer. I do have a limit put on my paypal also which is in his name and I have sent them the documents also.

still waiting to see what happens but i got a section 9 on ebay and dont know why only sold 7 items with no complaints