Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - Page 15 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked View Post
How would I be able to find the tracking number for the item? I closed the paypal account and dont have the emails i deleted them all after closing the account? So say they were to file will their credit card company how can I go and find the shipping tracking info now ?? Also what if they paid from their bank and not credit card ?
If you think the "buyer" is legit and you want to make sure they get their item, why not ask them to log into their paypal account and copy and paste the transaction details and email it to you?

On the other hand, if you don't want to ship a second item out or think the "buyer" is a scammer, if the paypal account is closed and no bank accounts are linked to it, then it really doesn't matter much. Even if they file a dispute nothing will happen.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%
Default Buyer is trying to scam me, too! help!

Hey All

I have the same problem.

I sold some merchandise to this one Buyer (they are also a Seller w/over 700FB); after the auction ended they tell me to wrap the items carefully because the last items they received from different seller arrived damaged.

Keeping that in mind, I wrapped the items with lots of bubble wrap and stuffed plenty of paper inside the box so the items would not get damaged during transit.

After I mailed out their items I emailed them with the tracking # and mentioned I had so many I couldn’t get rid of them fast enough, well the Buyer/Seller emails me back asking me how many did I have left to sell, I never bothered responding to them.

Well lo and behold! A few days go by and the Buyer tells me they received the items damaged and were very upset and asked me if I had anymore to send them.

I apologized and all that crap, told them I didn’t have any replacements (I really do) and made a point to tell them I wrapped those items with lots of bubble wrap and stuffed paper in between and around both items to hold them in place.

Long story short, I asked them to send me pictures of the damaged items and I would issue them a refund, they emailed me on Tuesday telling me they uploaded pics of the damaged items but they never included the attachment in the email.

So far, I have emailed them 3 times (Tues, Wed, Thurs) explaining they never uploaded photos as they originally thought and to send me photos of the damaged items so that I can issue a refund.

As of today, Friday, they have yet to respond.

This buyer/seller has crappy feedback, I looked them up on toolhaus.org and was mortified when I read their feedback because THEY are accused of sending damaged goods out to people.

I think they are scamming me and trying to get additional stuff from me, they think I’m dumb and going to send them more of the same item for free while they keep the original items as well.

Should I keep emailing them for pics of the damaged items or sit and wait to see what they’re going to do?.
Old 04-25-2008

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
Hey All

Should I keep emailing them for pics of the damaged items or sit and wait to see what they’re going to do?.
I think you should leave them alone and see what will happen.
Don't email them for pictures because they'll damage the item so they can show you something.
One day I sold a bed-in-bag set. 13 days later the buyer emailed me that she washed the set and after she found a hole on the comforter and she wants the money back because she received a damaged item. I emailed her back and told her I can't refund her money because she damaged the item. 2 minutes later I received an email from PayPal because she opened a dispute. She said I didn't have any return policy which I had,etc. Long story short, PayPal agreed with me and I won the case.
Old 04-26-2008

Longevity: 98%

Lisa B, didn't you insure with the post office? Make them file a claim with the post office and go to jail for a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ claim.

If PayPal was a legit company, they'd make buyers sign when they file a dispute under penalty of perjury like credit cards do.
Old 04-26-2008

Longevity: 99%
Default OK, here is my funny buyer story...

I had a jacket. Mens Large. Super nice and new. The pic was a tad of a shade off the original, but nothing dramatic. The original pic was more yellow, and the jacket leaned a bit more orange.

I sold two of the jackets no problems and both folks love them. Get one guy or girl, never was sure which, that bought it. Shipped next day, she/he gets it and loves it. Two day's later I get a positive feedback for an excellent product adn fast delivery.

Nice.

A week passes and I get the buyer's remorse email. I love the jacket, but I don't like the color. It isn't as light as you show in your listing. I am like, no listing picture is exact, lighting and other factors come into play, sorry. Well, I want my money back with all shipping charges in both directions.

I said I clearly state, there are no returns on clothing items once worn. And if you didn't like it, why did you say you loved it and give me a good feedback?

Her classic excuse ("I tried it on in the dark"). Really? She had days to try it on, was this the land of the midnight sun?

Straight to Paypal. Files complaint. Escalates it. Sends emails to EBAY, I am a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!

Eventually, Paypal ruled in my favor, but I still refunded her less my expenses. Shipping/handling and a base listing fee. Shoot I could have kept it all and told her to bug off, but I was nice.

She harrassed me for weeks. Even tried to ruin other auctions I held.

People on the buy side are soooo freakin petty at times.
Old 04-26-2008

Longevity: 96%

why are you worrying...just move on. I have had a buyer try file a complaint after the dispute deadline. I COMPLETELY ignored them.
Old 04-26-2008

Longevity: 92%

any ideas to get a "buyer account" that has never purchased from you suspended? or atleast cause them a headache? since they have never purchased, i wouldnt have info to send the pizza guy, rat control etc...
see.. i have a freelance attorney harrassing me, the retards 1st sent me a cease and desist letter via certified mail, there accusations are weak, THEN they contact me through ebays message center w/ their buying account. they are giving me the biggest headache w/ their emails and demands for money.. what can i do to pay back the headache? all i have is their office #, but id love to find out the info of the account? is there a way?
Old 04-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Wink

mobster, I just have to say ask your Uncle Tony what to do. But that's because my humor is very twisted.

Far better for the forum to have less emotive information before you get answers. I suggest you give a concise story first.
Old 04-28-2008

People still taking paypal?
Old 04-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

No, I didn't insure the item with the Post Office (bad on my part).
They have still yet to send me proof/pictures of damaged product.
I just think they are trying to pull a fast one on me by trying to get more of what I have because they got a bargain and they have asked me 3 separate times if I had additional of the same item and since I’m not giving in, I don’t think they will do anything else except file a SNAD? And if they do then I will GayPal will require them to send me the physical items back to me.

Greedy Pigs
Old 05-02-2008

buyer: Hey your programs are crap and don't work. I want a refund
me: Sure, I'm sorry you feel that way. Can you give me your purchase date, amount paid, and paypal email so I can look up your order?
buyer: 3/21, $7.95, blahblah@blah.com
me: Hello, are you sure thats correct? I can't find your order
buyer: Yea its correct, look again!
me: Hey, you didn't get this from me, I don't have a record that you ever got it from me.
buyer: Oh lol. Sorry man I didn't, I got it from another guy lol.
me: No problem dumbass.
Old 05-03-2008

ah ah! i had one of those idiots.. want to know the status of their package.. they emailed me direct not from a ebay user ID.. so heres the email

whats the status on my package?
me: what did you buy and whats your user id
her: my email is bla bla and i bought bla bla
me: i cant find your email.. can i have your ebay user id
her: my name is bla bla (does not give me an ebay name)
me: i dont have record of you
she then files a "did not recieve" notice with paypal and says, THIS IS PROOF
... well, she was emailing from a different email, the ebay name was in her husbands name, husband email etc.. therefore, i would have no record of the info she gave me..
why on earth do they make you pull teeth.. then the retard files a not recieved with paypal and funny/stupid thing is, is the report provided her with the tracking... dumbass!
tracking was on her paypal payment the whole time!
shees!
Old 05-08-2008

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo
funniest stories i have read in a looong time.
Old 05-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

Default Buyer gave feedback to wrong seller, no mutual withdrawal possible ...yeeehaw

One of my trigger happy buyers gave me a negative on an account today where he bought an electronics item 4 days ago. It read:

Quote:
Belt is WAY shorter than the listing stated. Buyer insulted me. AVOID!
The problem is, I don't sell belts. And he didn't even buy that belt from me. He already contacted me and said sorry, that he was angry and left the feedback for the wrong seller (me) in a hurry.

Awesome, since there's no feedback withdrawal anymore, I'm stuck with a negative I had nothing to do with.
Old 05-22-2008

Oh no, what a pain! Maybe if you contact eBay about it they may intervine?
Old 05-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

I contacted the live support minions but they of course directed me to 'Trust&Safety'.
Old 05-22-2008

Live support is a virtual eBay help page, you should know that by now imjustme

For all it's worth, it just should be a bot.
Old 05-22-2008

LiveChat claims they only talk to one person at once but they act like they talk to 20 people at once. They take forever to respond to each chat part and forget things I just told them so I have to repeat what I said over and over. Also they will seem fine just waiting there for hours doing nothing.
Old 05-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

Same here, they're surely talking to 20 people at once. Otherwise they wouldn't say "hold on" or take 3 minutes (not joking) to answer a simple question.
Old 05-22-2008

ebays customer service is pretty bad,
they are probably eating dinner, watching tv, reading a book, smoking a blunt and talking to you at the same time
well thats what it seems like they are doing because half the time their responses are so vague and sometimes their response have nothing to do with the problem you are facing.
Old 05-22-2008

This too happened to me but the opposite way. He gave me a positive, then emailed me cursing me out saying "I gave you the wrong feedback, your product is crap, you're so lucky I messed up, I meant to give you a negative" I was just lol...
Old 05-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eXclusiive View Post
ebays customer service is pretty bad,
they are probably eating dinner, watching tv, reading a book, smoking a blunt and talking to you at the same time
well thats what it seems like they are doing because half the time their responses are so vague and sometimes their response have nothing to do with the problem you are facing.
LOL yeah most likely,
livesupport is a pure joke, 9/10 they dont help at all.
your practically smarter then them.