iOffer - What do you all think of Ioffer? -AND you can transfer your + EBAY feedback! - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 03-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%

Try Bonanzle, ebid and Atomic Mall....they all show up in google shopping search (on Bonanzle, within a few hours even!)...ioffer, for whatever reason, never does show up in google shopping results....major drawback. Only your Ioffer listing images show in image searches on Google, but when you click on one of those images, the listing isn't there...worthless.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2011

Longevity: 76%

I concur with the LIZARD bootleg and scam listings all over the site most sellers on there if you read English well you'll see a seller stating he is from the U.S. but he is not how? broken English and when I asked about how long to receive product and tracking info he sputter something about coming from China and that he could only accept Western Union because he won't have to pay a fee HUH? I told him to scram....

Go to Craigslist if you want almost free selling (cost is, time, low ball offers and stupid questions already covered in your listing but hey it's CASH ON THE SPOT)

1 rule DO NOT DRIVE TO A BUYERS PLACE to show them your item because you will go from advantage to disadvantage as soon as they open the door - you are on their territory and on their terms and it has not cost them anything. Been there got the shirt and the egg on my head

Hope this helps someone
Old 03-31-2011

Longevity: 78%

I tried to verify today with a VCC and it was a no go.
I am freaking unable to list anything of significance. I even set up the $20 prepay and that is sh*t.
What do I do? Anyone?
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnGult For This Useful Post:
i3kevin (06-24-2011)
Old 06-24-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGult View Post
I tried to verify today with a VCC and it was a no go.
I am freaking unable to list anything of significance. I even set up the $20 prepay and that is sh*t.
What do I do? Anyone?
what do you mean you are unable to list anything?
I was thinking to pay for the $20 set up fee.
but I can see a big difference of number of sales on ioffer and ebay, thats the reason that I am still thinking.
Old 06-29-2011

Has anyone had success with eCrater. ?
beate
Old 06-30-2011

Longevity: 74%

I get hardly any sales from ioffer, but my items are at the top of the page on google, first search result, so go figure...

The site is so painfully slow and the ioffer search function is worthless, often yielding search results that have absolutely NOTHING to do with what you're looking for. That might be the main reason why buyers stay away from that site.
Old 06-30-2011

also, I just signed up an account at webstore.com. I'm gonna give it a trial run and see what happens. I might try out ecrater, bonanzle, blujay and how those work out.
Old 06-30-2011

I have an ioffer account linked to all my ebay and paypal accounts. Its very easy to set up cause your basically just transfering everything over automatically. I would not depend on it as my only means to sell but I do get a few sales a week. Im guessing alot of suspended ebay uses go shop there.
Old 06-30-2011

Longevity: 84%

Yeah ioffer's a fun place to sell, haven't been on there in a while, almost forgot I still have a few accounts there, you can get away with alot more over there, digital goods, bulk vero, burned discs you name it.
Old 07-08-2011

I've been using ioffer for about 8 months now , really good , lets me sell the stuff that ebay removes . It was very slow at first so I did a " xmas sale " selling things really cheaply just to get some feedback , then after that things began to pick up when people saw positive feedback for me , I'd recommend it if you want to sell stuff ebay wont allow basically . Even if ioffer does occasionally remove listings you can normally put them right back up the next day and they stay up
Old 07-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

I'm wanting to set up an ioffer account using the same details as one of my eBay Stealth accs. I cannot prepay fees with my stealth pp acc (option not available for some reason?) so I will need to put a card on file. Can I use a vcc like entropay with stealth details to register as a seller?

From searching the forum I see entropay doesn't work. Anyone suggest anything else?

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 07-09-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
I don't know about that? I have about 70 items listed on ioffer and I get about 2 sales per day on Ioffer.

Ioffer is excellent!
I think ioffer is greedy, some buyer offer to buy and I accept then, they never pay, but ioffer do charged my final value fee.

It charged around $20, and I sold nothing.
Old 07-18-2011

Yeah, it's not the best place to be. Sales can not be compared with the amount of d...y and fussy customers you get. I just registered with ecrater and bonanza and i am looking forward to get better selaes and better customers there.
Old 09-17-2011

Longevity: 73%

Any idea what the cutoff point is or if there is any logic or real people involved as to when you get booted off of iOffer? I've had 60 items removed this month, would have been history long ago on eBay. Experiences anyone?

Old 09-20-2011

ioffer dosent charge you for non paying buyers now,but the selling limit is worse than e bay,if you are a new seller you can sell somtimes only 1 item and it takes all your listings down till you recieve feedback which some people dont bother to do,before filing a non paying buyer you have to wait 21 days,so your items are down for 3 weeks for no reason,you have to put a credit card on file to list in all categorys and pay $20 upfront first,there is alot of traffic you just have to be selling stuff people want ,alot of people make offers you accept them and they dont pay because chinese sellers are giving the site a bad name for scamming people just look at the want ads ,same people reply on every one with different accounts,if you sell legal highs you could make a fortune one seller on there sells thousands and thousands of products a month.If ioffer sorted its self out a bit , banned the scammers and be fairer to the sellers it could be nearly as big as ebay,its a lot cheaper than ebay and tells you when i seller/buyer is online ,i sold quite alot on there till i had problems with paypal and was doing great,i stopped selling on there for good when they highered there selling fees to the same as ebays which made it pointless for me to sell on there when i could sell more on ebay for the same price.I dont think there is any other site that has come as close to ebay as ioffer
Old 09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsealed View Post
Any idea what the cutoff point is or if there is any logic or real people involved as to when you get booted off of iOffer? I've had 60 items removed this month, would have been history long ago on eBay. Experiences anyone?

how many items have you sold?if your new to ioffer they will take all your listings down till you recieve feedback from or if your trying to sell in catergorys that you need to put a credit card on file first they will remove your listings,you carnt get banned unless you keep miss useing the want ads to promote your products or dont pay your fees even then it will normally just take your items out your store , look at some of the chinese sellers on theres bad feedback of items never arriving and they dont get banned
Old 09-20-2011

I don't think you should look for medication on IOFFER. I know of some bad stuff going down with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post
I don't like it at all. Everything there is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I mean I guess it's fine I don't care if there are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ things since ⊗⊗⊗⊗ things are on Ebay too but Ioffer doesn't even patrol or do anything about it, so it seems like everything there is iffy. I was looking at medication on there and it's just iffy.
Old 09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by furlac View Post
I don't think you should look for medication on IOFFER. I know of some bad stuff going down with that.
if you need medication go to a legit chemist,why would any one with sense buy medication for cheap from a auction site??
Old 09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe View Post
how many items have you sold?if your new to ioffer they will take all your listings down till you recieve feedback from or if your trying to sell in catergorys that you need to put a credit card on file first they will remove your listings,you carnt get banned unless you keep miss useing the want ads to promote your products or dont pay your fees even then it will normally just take your items out your store , look at some of the chinese sellers on theres bad feedback of items never arriving and they dont get banned
Only about 25-30 items a month, but I've been on for a couple of years now. I have my credit card on file, these are listing being removed for 'copyright' violations, while other sellers are still selling the same items.... it looks like my competition is hitting the report button. If all else fails, I'm going to get one of my underlings to start hitting back and then no one will be selling.... but I was curious if there was a cutoff point.

Old 09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe View Post
if you need medication go to a legit chemist,why would any one with sense buy medication for cheap from a auction site??
Yeah, you're better off going to a real pharmacy, at least you know you aren't getting counterfeit items. Although I do understand the attraction.... there are hundreds of millions of low income people without insurance.

Old 09-23-2011

Longevity: 87%

i just closed both my ecrater and ioffer accounts.

ecrater is dead.

ioffer is charging 15% fvf like ebay; ioffer aint no ebay.

Try Bonanza or Atomic Mall. Ive had better luck at both.
Old 12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsealed View Post
yeah, you're better off going to a real pharmacy, at least you know you aren't getting counterfeit items. Although i do understand the attraction.... There are hundreds of millions of low income people without insurance.

wow.......