Multiple Routers for Multiple IP addresses? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

yes it's called auctiva...and it's free!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 87%
Default Guys & girls ... I am still very confused...

I've purchased the eBay Stealth ebook... Read it... But still have lots of questions...

1. Am I supposed to change my ip everytime I login w eBay only if I have more than one account? If I have one account only then I don't need to change my ip?

2. If I have multiple accounts... And if I change my ip all the time... Would eBay suspend me because of that?

3. I use my iPhone to monitor all my emails / eBay messages... If I am using AT&T 3g for my emails (not wifi) am I safe? Do I still get an ip address w my 3g connection?

4. eBay Stealth said " with just an ip address, it doesn't mean anything to eBay... " so if I set up mutilple window users for different eBay & paypal accounts then I can use only one ip? Since the cookies & flash objects are kept seperately... Am I correct? I need more deatils...

5. What if I accidentally use an old ip address (before my suspension...) would that create a link? (it shouldn't be a problem right? Since a lot of people msy share the same ip?)

6. Can I use my real name for all my eBay accounts? eBay / paypal won't varify if that is really me? Do I have to use a DBS? How do I get a DBS / llc?

Thx so much everyone!
Old 05-03-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

1. Right, only if you have multiple ebay accounts is when you should be changing your IP Address before logging into a different account.

2. Nah,

3. You have an IP Address and cookies with your iPhone, but no flash objects yet. You're okay to read emails as long as you're using the suggested email processor like Gmail.

4. No, you don't want to do that. You need to change your IP address between accounts or you RISK having them linked. Trust it takes more then just an IP to link accounts, but don't risk it. You have a 50/50 shot of becoming linked by IP alone.

5. It depends if you had cookies and flash objects on your computer as well..

6. It's better to use a variation of your name, nick names, etc.

Maybe read the eBay Stealth eBook one more time, you kind of get it.. but not really.

Cheers,
Old 05-04-2009

Longevity: 87%
Default Thanks Aspkin! I will read it one more time...

But I have more questions regarding my Iphone...

The reason I got my Iphone is because I am not home most of the time and I want to reply to the buyers asap when I am out (and I do log into my ebay accounts to reply to my ebay messages...) as you stated above, I do have an IP and Cookies with my iphone; do you know how it works?

1. Do I have a New IP every time I open a Safari window? Or Do I just have to turn on and off my phone to reset the IP address?

2. I notice I can view my IP address on the phone under the WIFI setting... but how do I know what is my IP address when I am using the 3G network to get online instead of WIFI?

I used to log into my old ebay accounts with my Iphone (one of my accounts was suspended a week ago... I have 4 accounts but I open all of them with the same personal information and the same paypal account... eBay only suspended one of the accounts but I was told the rest of them would be affected sooner or later, so I stopped using any of them now... Oh well, I didn't know all these tricks back then~)

3. Will I be able to use my Iphone again? How do I clear my old IP address on my Iphone? Ebay should have no way to track my phone number from my Iphone IP address... correct??? This is my new phone and I did not submit my number to ebay...

4. So I basically have to operate my Iphone as a computer? I have to renew my IP address everytime I log into a different account???

omg... technology is killing me slowly... the more I know, the less I wanna know...

Thanks everyone!