Limited with sent payment... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-08-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Limited with sent payment...

Hey.

So I have an account thats set up with a different name and a VCC. I sent a payment with it for $300 dollars to my main account.

I originally got the cash on my main account, but it was later held on temporary hold by PayPal "under review." (~3 hours after completed)

It's been like this for a day now, usually its under review for 24 hours. My VCC account that sent the money got limited due to high risk, etc. and there's still some money left on it.

I called paypal and waited for a senior representative and asked what the hold up was for. She said that it was an unauthorized claim, then she said it was a charge back, then she said "I don't know, it may be under review" so basically she had no idea what shes talking about. She asked what I sold and I told her spread sheets (which is what the service transaction was when I sent the payments). She kept telling me that the other account had to reply or something, even though I've already sent paypal an email.

I emailed PP on the VCC account when it happened saying that I got the services and that I wanted to make sure that my original account (saying it like it was another random person) got its money.

I keep getting on the VCC, limited account and it has the resolution text on the side, but when I go into it, paypal leaves me nothing to resolve the issue with. It says follow the steps on this page, I go to the page and it doesn't have any steps.

Any advice?

Is PP trying to scam me?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

what vcc is it? simon?
Old 10-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

LOL PayPal trying to scam you? I guess then your not the King Of PayPal :D..Anyways paypal always hold transactions like that. They need to know that the buyer is going to get there item. So the proper way to resolve this is CALL PayPal(dont use any of your numbers that can link you back to your REAL PayPal/eBay accounts) tell them that you authorize that transaction. They will need some more confirmation to what the Doc about etc. Make up crap! If the limited PayPal account does not require you to Fax ID or any other info then MAYBE they will unlimit the account back.

PS always bill the send PayPal. Then Pay the bill! It works but PayPal may limit the send PayPal account!