*the funniest paypal story ever told* newbies can learn something here! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-04-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default *the funniest paypal story ever told* newbies can learn something here!

Well i've haven't been posting here for the longest after i received my guide 2 years ago basically i know the ins and out of ebay. But here's something new i learn a week ago. Read along.....

I finally developed a system on how to get my funds instantly without even thinking about my funds being held. In other words my payments are all instant no holds. If you want to know how to get instant payments and stop paypal holds....just read paypal hold policy and you will decode the key to getting instant payment on every payment you received.

Anyway here's my problem may'be someone can help or may'be i'll figure out a way...here's my issue. My ebay is setup basically the correct way with no linkage or ways to get suspended quickly. Ebay isn't the problem it's paypal!!!!

I sell all type of items on ebay from toys to gift card and other low risk items. I know gift cards are high risk by the way! Anyways i sell my item on ebay the i get paid i print the label the item is delivered, so then i basically click withdraw funds to my bank account...always withdraw a small odd amount. Then within 15 minutes my paypal is limited for rx0034 high risk activity. I basically complete 90% of the steps to lift the limitation even with a ssn number, i call paypal one agent tells me am missing something and once i get that one thing call back and they should lift this limitation.

I call back with the information they requested and being on the phone talking to an agent for almost 25min i was told paypal does not feel safe having me as a customer so my account is closed and limited and the funds will be held for 180 days the usual. So i ask why is that!!!!! Agent explains oh it's just paypal doesn't feel safe doing business with me.

Now here's the funny part i ran thru 8 paypal account all created with no linkage and all accounts suffered the same faith. As the one stated above....the funny part of this story i didn't get limited until i tried withdrawing the $$$. I even purchase a few items online just to test if i will get limited which a day past and no limitation!!! So i taught the coast was clear nope it wasn't once i added a bank account and tried withdrawing a small odd amount i got limited and denied an appeal to lift the limitation on my account.

So the moral of this story is don't think cuz you ship an item and it's delivered and provide tracking you can withdraw your $$$ your wrong paypal will limit your account/close your account and you will not be able to withdraw your funds until 180 days.

I can't figure out why would paypal wait for me to withdraw the payment to limit my account it's fishy to me. Paypal only limits me upon withdrawing the funds,,,and don't think about sending the payment to another account it doesn't work they will just limit that account and place a hold on the payment you sent to your other account and open a dispute for the funds you've sent.

I just can't figure out whats wrong .....i clear flash cookies/different ip addys, or could it be i'm not using different user accounts, i can't tell like i stated i only get limited upon withdrawing the funds...not spending/sending,

i just need to inform members.......i will start using differemt user accounts and see what results i get.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2010

Longevity: 94%

its basically because once it goes into your account there is nothing they can do thats why they limit as soon as you try to withdraw. thats pretty common knowledge
Old 03-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

your being linked buddy. if u wanna know y, pm me.
Old 03-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Aking your right. i pm'ed you by the way.
Old 03-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
its basically because once it goes into your account there is nothing they can do thats why they limit as soon as you try to withdraw. thats pretty common knowledge
NA like aking said i being linked! one of the agent even told me my account is linking back to multiple accounts. but i can't figure out why. i correctly open all my accounts the correct way.
Old 03-05-2010

Longevity: 82%

Are you leaving any money in your PP account so that Paypal don't panic? It's their money for 45 days.

I'm curious about your links!?
Browser history cookies or something simple?
Same items and category?
Same images?
Old 03-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Different images low risk catergory. I withdrew $25 out of $450 and got limited for high risk... No luck withdrawing between 8 different pp. I didn't really pay much a attention to the zip with probably got me linked.
Old 03-05-2010
MU

Longevity: 84%

Whats the issues i might be having the same one
Old 03-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skys The Limit View Post
Whats the issues i might be having the same one

The issue is i get limited every time i make a withdrawal from paypal....then i complete the steps to lift the limitation...then am told were sorry your account cannot be reinstated then i get the email paypal appeal denied. it's like they know its me from every angle.

it continues on....now am on a new ebay account selling and the same thing. limitation after withdrawing $$$$.

like i came across on this board paypal is linking accounts that are in the same zip.

Last edited by philly387; 03-11-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Quotes fixed
Old 03-11-2010

Longevity: 92%

This isn't a funny story...
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

^^^^Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
your being linked buddy. if u wanna know y, pm me.
Why not just post it here so maybe some newbies will see why and it can help them in the future.
Old 03-11-2010

linked for sure
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

You said that you aren't using seperate user accounts. That is where you are going wrong in my opinion. You should have a seperate user account for each Ebay and Paypal account that are linked together. I would try that and see how it goes. The Stealth Book has a section dedicated to user accounts
Old 03-12-2010

I did my first stealth account last month, I have withdrawn twice, once for $100 and the next for 250.00. . .I haven't been limited yet. Seperate user account and ip address with altered name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, gift card and real bank account. That's all I've done. Have you followed these steps?
Old 03-17-2010
Threadstarter  

UPdate problem fixed! user accounts was what i needed. now all my limited account are unlimited lifting limitations is a charm for me when you have all the right gear!
Old 03-17-2010

Longevity: 99%
Question This thread makes no sense to me...

maybe I am missing something. Guy says he is repeatedly getting limited. Once limited, they always ask for your SSN. He says he is doing everything they require to get unlimited, but if he is, he would have to give them the SSN. If it is the same SSN, then wouldn't he automatically get linked no matter what?

Then he finishes up that separate user accounts fixed the problem.

I haven't been limited yet, but I dread the day I do because they will ask for SSN which will link me to past accounts.
Old 03-22-2010
Threadstarter  

each account was in different information. keep in mind there alternatives ways to provide a ssn number. but as i stated after i provide all info i was told my account is linked to other auctions via same user account and i never saved flash cookies alls deleted them. wait you'll learn soon what paypal has to offer.
Old 03-22-2010

what are these "alternatives" to providing SSN numbers? could u PM me?
Old 03-22-2010

Or just post it, so we could learn
Old 03-23-2010

Longevity: 92%

Let us know if you get limited again after using different user accounts.
Old 04-01-2010
Threadstarter  

it worked for a little then paypal started up again. limited for sending auction payment as gift.
Old 04-01-2010

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomatx View Post
it worked for a little then paypal started up again. limited for sending auction payment as gift.
Will you appeal paypal?