Paypal account limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Paypal account limited

i create an account last month and then on the 6th of this month my account got limited for security reason. I sent them all the documents that i could send them expect 1 and now i got an email yesterday saying that they are starting to permanently limit my account. i dont know why they are limiting it and i dont know what i have done all it says is high risk activity or fraudulent activity

I dont know what to do....is there anyway i can get this account back? i still have money on this account as well.

if the worst case happens which is that they close my account is there anyway i can open another paypal account as i need to use paypal. Can i for example use a different name as my paypal name and then use my bank account?

Thanks i appreciate any help or replies
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Paypal account limited

can you save the account? unlikely, but of course you can contact them and try....

the forum and the stealth guide, can advise to make a new account, it must have no links to old account, you cannot use the same bank account.
Old 07-23-2015

Longevity: 53%

Sou can try to save it by contacting them and asking them what to do in order to appeal this limitation. In worst case, they will hold your money for 180 days.
Old 07-23-2015

Longevity: 55%

sorry to say its toast - theyve culled 100's of accs in last week an2 of mine inc(1 with 500 quid in it).....i think this is the end of many stealth paypal accs as rather they have gotten new security system in place or just being very hasty with accs - no need for it!!!!
Old 07-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Yeah i am planning on calling them tomorrow to find out whats happening and if there is any way i can stop this.

If not i was planning on making a new account with my friends name and address or maybe my dads but can i use my own bank account. This bank account has not been added to my other limited account. Or is there any way i can create another paypal account in my name and details?

I dont really want to pay for the stealth guide so is there any tips you can give me?
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welbs View Post
sorry to say its toast - theyve culled 100's of accs in last week an2 of mine inc(1 with 500 quid in it).....i think this is the end of many stealth paypal accs as rather they have gotten new security system in place or just being very hasty with accs - no need for it!!!!

who said they did another cull? none of my accounts got the axe and some of them i am very loose with (testing accounts)
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
realdeals (07-23-2015)
Old 07-23-2015

Who said??? Read every ones threads regarding paypal accs perm limited for last week or so
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Who said??? Read every ones threads regarding paypal accs perm limited for last week or so
i have and i havent seen anything maybe your just linking accounts when making the accounts lol
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
realdeals (07-23-2015)
Old 07-23-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
everyones????

Please stop spouting rubbish. You need a higher level of evidence before you make such outlandish, scare-mongering claims.
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavik95 View Post
i create an account last month and then on the 6th of this month my account got limited for security reason. I sent them all the documents that i could send them expect 1 and now i got an email yesterday saying that they are starting to permanently limit my account. i dont know why they are limiting it and i dont know what i have done all it says is high risk activity or fraudulent activity

I dont know what to do....is there anyway i can get this account back? i still have money on this account as well.

if the worst case happens which is that they close my account is there anyway i can open another paypal account as i need to use paypal. Can i for example use a different name as my paypal name and then use my bank account?

Thanks i appreciate any help or replies
What were you selling?
Old 07-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
What were you selling?
hi i was not selling i was only using money to pay into a sky bet account and then withdrawing and deposit between my sky bet and paypal account when i needed funds
Old 07-23-2015

everyones as in alot i mean jesus calm down - theres alot of peeps paypals been limited thats all i was saying for no real reason
Old 07-23-2015
Threadstarter  

i am planning on calling them tomorrow and seeing whats what and find out what i have done and if there is anyway i can get my account back

but if i cant can i make an account in my friends name and using her address but using my bank account. this bank account has not been used in my limited account....will this work?

I dont really want to purchase the stealth guide but i have one for the ebay one. is there any tips you could give me to create an account under mine name and prevent it from being linked?

Thanks
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
everyones as in alot i mean jesus calm down - theres alot of peeps paypals been limited thats all i was saying for no real reason
they always have a reason, you may not agree with it but there is a reason. Dont make claims like that especially when these are peoples businesses
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
i am planning on calling them tomorrow and seeing whats what and find out what i have done and if there is anyway i can get my account back

but if i cant can i make an account in my friends name and using her address but using my bank account. this bank account has not been used in my limited account....will this work?

I dont really want to purchase the stealth guide but i have one for the ebay one. is there any tips you could give me to create an account under mine name and prevent it from being linked?

Thanks
If you call paypal be prepared to be locked from your money permanently.
As they will ask you for a different form of photo ID to supply them with which they will HIGHLY likely refuse.

At least if you dont contact them you will gt your funds in 180 days
Old 07-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you call paypal be prepared to be locked from your money permanently.
As they will ask you for a different form of photo ID to supply them with which they will HIGHLY likely refuse.

At least if you dont contact them you will gt your funds in 180 days
why would they permanently lock me from my money?
they said to me that i would get them back in 180 days or the next time they review my account which is in 30 days of the email they sent me
Old 07-23-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
There is no evidence to suggest any more than normal are being shut down.

What we seem to see more frequently now though are people jumping on this 'cull' bandwagon. I guess it is because if a stealther loses an account or three it is easier to blame it on a cull, than accept it may be down to their own actions or operating process.
Old 07-23-2015

my business aswell thats why i said it - paypal is paypal and there reason is most likely no reason - as they have been very harsh lately - read up the threads regarding account limitations its plasterd all over here so what im saying is not to piss people off or scare them but just what people have been putting and my own experience,,,,just my opinion thats all we all have them

Last edited by Welbs; 07-23-2015 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
why would they permanently lock me from my money?
they said to me that i would get them back in 180 days or the next time they review my account which is in 30 days of the email they sent me
Yes you will get it.
But if you CONTACT paypal.. be prepared for the rep on the phone. They will ask for different photo ID and then they will not release the funds after 180 if they refuse that second set of ID.
Old 07-23-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
There is no evidence to suggest any more than normal are being shut down.
That's the problem, there is a LOT of evidence, just not all out in the public eye on the forum.
Old 07-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes you will get it.
But if you CONTACT paypal.. be prepared for the rep on the phone. They will ask for different photo ID and then they will not release the funds after 180 if they refuse that second set of ID.
but what im asking is why would they not release the funds after 180 days if i contact them?

plus i can send them my passport and driving licence if need be
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
but what im asking is why would they not release the funds after 180 days if i contact them?

plus i can send them my passport and driving licence if need be
I have told you more than once WHY.

Paypal will not re-open your account especially since you were closed for : high risk activity or fraudulent activity