Please advise best way to making many eBay accounts for use later - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-23-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Please advise best way to making many eBay accounts for use later

My topic may seem kinda general, but what I want to do is just make plenty of eBay accounts now and let them "cook" for a while and after they age and are tender and ripe about a month or so I will start using them to sell. Now I read thru the eBay stealth guide but it suggests you create your PayPal account among other things first, then create your eBay seller account. Here are the questions I have:

- I know I would need a different IP address for every account created to prevent linking, but what else what I need to do to prevent account linking when just creating the account for use later?
- Should I create a new computer user account now just to create the account or does that not matter until I actually start to sell stuff with these accounts? (do flash cookies get used when signing up?)
- Should I phone verify them right away or is it ok to do that when I'm ready to start using them?
- Is it ok to create my PayPal account (1 for each eBay account of course) when I am ready to use these accounts or should I do this as soon as the account is created?

That's all I can think of now. Please advise thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Please take a little time and read the Stealth Book AND the forum.
The questions you are asking have been asked a thousand time....
And answered 2 thousand times.
Old 03-24-2009

Longevity: 93%

Yes if you have the Stealth Book, then the answers you need to your questions are in the guide. Then you will be on your way.
Old 03-24-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

I read the Stealth Book and searched the forums but my question remains. I just want to create loads of accounts for use at a later time. I know how to make an account fully unlinkable to each other thanks to the valuable info on these forums. I want to make like 20+ accounts and for example want to know if it is ok to verify these accounts later when I want to use them rather than verifying them right away. i.e. I don't want to get 20+ virtual phone numbers, addresses and/or create 20 user accounts on my computer RIGHT NOW. However, I CAN get as many IP addresses as I want NOW and clearing browser cookies is simple.

Please answer this much if you don't mind
Is it ok to not phone verify your accounts until you're ready to actually use them for selling? And to prevent account linking, do I need to create a new user account on my PC just to signup as a new user and NOT USE IT YET? Do flash cookies get used in the signup process (not listing)?

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I searched the forums and could not find info on my specific questions and the answer is not in the Stealth eBook on just creating volume amounts of accounts for use later. I'm fully aware of the steps that need to be taken when using these multiple eBay accounts for listing items.
Old 03-24-2009

Longevity: 95%

Just change your ip. Make a new windows user name each time u make a account that will slolve any cookie problems and just use a made up phone number from the same state your in. You dont need to verfiy the phone untill your ready to start selling.
The Following User Says Thank You to doughboykilla For This Useful Post:
jtaverner76 (03-24-2009)