Amazon is making me crazy!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Pixel tracking? Could there be somethere that is not expected to be on a new account so they zap it?

Old 08-04-2009

Longevity: 90%

I've used the same ebay methods to register two new accounts with no problems, but I reg these about 3 months ago. I've always started slow with different merchandise to get a couple feedback before moving to my main selling item. Could it be something do with operating system. I'm running XP and use Firefox. I was swearing that my account was going to get banned when my mom tried to register a selling account under her name on her laptop on the same ip address, street address and phone as a banned account. But all they did was block her account instantly. Mines still up an running. That was a month ago. Amazon is one hard cookie.
Old 08-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

what is the message that you get when they kill your account? don't add the bank account right away. I always delay that portion of the process. Are you in a densely populated area? If not it may be easy to zero in on you....
Old 08-04-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Can't recall the exact wording, but basically it says my new account has been associated with a previous account deemed persona non grata.

The bank adding. I'll file that in my brain for the next go-round. I've been doing it right away.

I can walk to an international airport. So, yeah I'd say this is a densely populated area. But it did occur to me that perhaps this geographic area is densely responsible for many Amazon reject reruns - if I were someplace else, I may not have the same difficulty (this is only a passing thought).
Old 08-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

i think not listing anything AND adding a bank account is a bit strange, and if you keep on doing it then you do fall into a certain "pattern"...think about it, how many people open amazon account complete with bank info and have nothing to sell? you may be the only person doing that in your general area, therefore you are linked. try listing something but leave out the bank account for the first week or so...list a book, a baseball glove, or anything different from what you sold before but price it not to sell...and see what happens then....
Old 08-05-2009
Vicvelcro

I'll go with that. See what happens. Maybe that's the key - for me. It makes sense, actually.
Old 08-08-2009

Longevity: 91%

I opened Amazon Seller account few months ago for the first time and just listed few professional books that I don't need any more. Yesterday I made my first sale, so I am all excited. I purchased things on amazon before, but never tried to sell anything.
Can anyone tell me what kind of items are best to sell on Amazon (besides books) profit wise? Amazaon is all new to me, and from what I read here, seems many people get suspended (for what reasons?), so I don't want to make a mistake..having already an account in good standing. Any input from you pros greatly appreciated.. You can also PM me if you wish. Thanks!
Old 08-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazombie View Post
ebaykilla is right on. I am a new and have been trolling this board for weeks after getting booted from amazon several times.

I used everything he recommends and it has worked with 2 of my accounts up for 4 weeks already.

Funny thing is that I create new ids from India IP addresses (I am an american living there) and Amazon does not care.

I have gotten booted when I logged into my old account from a new IP. I haven't tried using same PC with different Windows logins. I use different PC's from friends/family and connect to them remotely using remote desktop software like TeamViewer.

So far so good...BTW thanks for all the free info ebaykilla you have been a tremendous help
finally..someone paid attention and read all of my postings....good luck man...where there is a will there is a way...amazon dose not have esp, nor do they read your computer's serial numbers, etc etc...they just use highly sensitive and prejudiced bots that shoot first and answer questions last....
Old 08-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

If youre serious about amazon, get a netbook for each account.

Either way, Id love to find out how amazon is linking everyone.
Old 08-10-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 85%

Hi Guys, New poster here :0 So be gentle. It seems there could be something else they are checking now. I am up and running and a week old on one account, but my orders have stopped coming through but my inventory numbers are going steadily down!!??
I then get this message on the bottom of one of my listings?
"Note for first-time Amazon Marketplace sellers:
Final authorization for your selling account is already under way. Until it is complete, your listing may appear live on the site, but buyers will not be able to purchase the item. As soon as your registration is complete, we'll send e-mail confirmation and your listing will be available for purchase.
Thank you for being an Amazon Marketplace seller. "

I am starting to worry they are onto me?
BTW all is stealth.
Thats Brand New Laptop, Mobile dongle for connection with new payg sim, pre-paycredit card, address etc all stealth. I did the, take it slow, gather 100% feedback and now into second week and as I said, listings are there :- but orders not coming through. They are definatly checking something else!
Old 08-10-2009
Vicvelcro

Yes they are. 'Several something elses'.
Old 08-10-2009

Longevity: 87%

I too have experienced what others have experienced here. What was working a few months ago suddenly is not working and new accounts getting zapped.
On the amazon seller account, you can read your messages from Amazon.
I was reviewing the one where my account got closed for being "related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of our policies."

Just for kicks, I clicked on that "appeal" button.
I wrote a very short polite 4 sentence email that basically said something along the lines of..... what are you talking about, I am not linked to any other account, I just bought some stuff to sell. Is this an error?
Less than 24 hours later I get this reply :
Hello from Amazon.com.

Thank you for writing regarding your Amazon.com selling account. We have reviewed this situation and have reactivated your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. In our efforts to protect our community, we sometimes err on the side of caution.

We appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck selling on Amazon.com.

Best regards,

Amazon Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

lol freakin sweet!!
anyone else try appealing when they quickly block you?
I also agree with the poster who said amazon's bots seem a little too aggressive at blocking new sellers, and how they seem to shoot first ask questions later.
The Following User Says Thank You to bmovers For This Useful Post:
phson01 (08-10-2009)
Old 08-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Can't recall the exact wording, but basically it says my new account has been associated with a previous account deemed persona non grata.

The bank adding. I'll file that in my brain for the next go-round. I've been doing it right away.

I can walk to an international airport. So, yeah I'd say this is a densely populated area. But it did occur to me that perhaps this geographic area is densely responsible for many Amazon reject reruns - if I were someplace else, I may not have the same difficulty (this is only a passing thought).
vice,
how about using dialup internet with an ip from another state when you register. might want to try that.
Old 08-11-2009

did you have a previously suspended amazon account?
when you made the new one, did you use different ip, window login, bank account, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmovers View Post
I too have experienced what others have experienced here. What was working a few months ago suddenly is not working and new accounts getting zapped.
I was reviewing the one where my account got closed for being "related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of our policies."

I wrote a very short polite 4 sentence email that basically said something along the lines of..... what are you talking about, I am not linked to any other account, I just bought some stuff to sell. Is this an error?
Hello from Amazon.com.

Thank you for writing regarding your Amazon.com selling account. We have reviewed this situation and have reactivated your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. In our efforts to protect our community, we sometimes err on the side of caution.

We appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck selling on Amazon.com.

Best regards,

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

lol freakin sweet!!
I also agree with the poster who said amazon's bots seem a little too aggressive at blocking new sellers, and how they seem to shoot first ask questions later.
Old 08-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmovers View Post

Hello from Amazon.com.

Best regards,

lol freakin sweet!!
when you say what was working a few months ago is not working now...what exactly are your steps to create an account? you need to change before you create a pattern and the bots figure you out. if you use the same pattern you will get zapped. the amazon bots aint stupid. buying laptops after each ban for amazon is a waste of money. the bots don't read your computer other than browser used, os used, isp, ip range, & cookies...all else is just the pattern of what you list.

Last edited by ebaykilla; 08-11-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-11-2009

I used dial-up and set-up accounts for both Ebay and Amazon. Waited awhile (weeks) and went to a different computer with a different Static IP address all NEW. Amazon went down in less than a day while Ebay is still selling. What gives? Does anyone have an answer for amazon. I own Steatlh which got me back on-line for a while. HELP.
Old 08-11-2009
Vicvelcro

You created on one computer and moved to another computer later. Did you create the account from the computer you've used in the past for Amazon? The computer you moved to: had that ever been used for another Amazon account?

I'm not asking about the OS or software install. I'm asking if each physical computer unit has previously met Amazon.

ebay security is considerably less sophisticated than Amazon. Doesn't surprise me that one is fine while the other is not.
Old 08-12-2009

Yes, we were suspended before on that computer. The account was created on a XP system (seperate login and dial-up) then I transferred to (Win98SE) hi-speed internet NEW Static IP. How are they linking the accounts? The same Ebay account is up and selling.

Help.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joer For This Useful Post:
alwaystrying (11-21-2009), meVebay (03-20-2011)
Old 08-12-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joer View Post
Yes, we were suspended before on that computer. The account was created on a XP system (seperate login and dial-up) then I transferred to ......
^^That explained why. Be much more careful when u dealing with amazing Amazon.
Old 08-12-2009

Longevity: 85%

EBAYKILLA Can you let me know what you do to reduce the probability of getting linked in amazon just got my account suspended
thanks
Old 08-12-2009

Confused? does it mean Amazon is tracking something besides what Ebay/Paypal tracks? So we new another computer with different software,IP, bank acct, names, etc.

Thanks
Old 08-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanypola View Post
EBAYKILLA Can you let me know what you do to reduce the probability of getting linked in amazon just got my account suspended
thanks
read my posts on amazon and take notes...it is all out there.