making accounts in Thailand? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default making accounts in Thailand?

I just finished reading eBook great stuff. My pre 07 eBay account was running fine while I’ve been over here in Thailand but had a few customers saying why my account was registered in uk if my items were shipped from Thailand even though I stated it on my listing, because I’m over here in Thailand working and my account was created at my fixed abode back in England where all my bank and credit cards are registered to around 3/4 years ago.
So started buying and selling on eBay as certain things are hard to find over here so thought I'd buy a few things on eBay and then I started selling which got me limited on PayPal and eBay but after a few emails and phone calls to prove it was me everything sorted again, up until I changed my profile on eBay to Thai details 1/2 days later bam suspension! Received an email from eBay stating fraudulent activity? Even though I have 98.8% positive feedback out of 200 transactions.
I emailed eBay why I got suspended and for what reason as I stated I did all the identity checks and I got a generic reply "fraudulent activity cannot reinstate your account" I called the customer service stating my problem got basically something like "sorry we cannot reinstate your account computer says no"
Anyhow My brother lent me his account because I wanted to purchase an some items so I sent him some money through my PayPal account (which is not limited/suspended) to his to PayPal to pay for the goods everything went well till last week I sold a couple items on his account bam! His PayPal limited with nothing to resolve in the resolution centre? and a day or two his eBay was suspended think he is pissed at me
And that’s with no prior warning, Vero or anything, with the same generic fraudulent activity email?
Luckily I sent the money to my PayPal before his got limited and I withdrew to my bank. Funny thing is my PayPal account is still active and it’s been over a week now?
Sorry for this long thread if you’re still reading my question is:

Can I use a mobile phone for internet connection to register a few stealth accounts on separate xp user accounts, as I have checked the ip every time I log on the net it’s a different ip or will this trigger some alarms?

If I registered my eBay and PayPal stealth from Thailand details then add a vcc which is a UK company will that mess up my registration?

Can I open multiple vcc with 1 credit card for the verifications on different eBay and PayPal account?

Is it wise to use my landline as my phone number as I have just recently moved here and it’s an apartment block well there’s 3 blocks from same property, If not what alternative do I have to get long distance calls forwarded to my mobile?

1 more thing a previous buyer sent me a payment for some goods not related to any eBay listing this week it got flagged and was on hold for around 2 days then everything went through and I could withdraw wtf?

Any advice appreciated.
Cheers
billythefish
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

You're wanting to create a UK ebay account or Thailand account?

Whatever country you want to create an account in, use prepaid cards, phone numbers and even IP addresses from that country if you can.

There are plenty of online phone companies to work with, I don't recommend using your landline.
Old 07-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi aspkin, I want to create some accounts based in Thailand as I'm currently working here and I want to start buying and selling again, but the only thing is theres not much info on getting a vcc from thailand so I thought if I use entro which is uk based bcuz all my visa and master cards are from uk, would that affect my new stealth ebay or paypal accounts? bank details are fine if they don't check names cos I can get a thai bank plus use my gf's bank account numbers.
I will only use dial up on my stealth accounts through my phones modem it's 2g uses edge technology so speeds of 236.8 kbit/s but will they get flagged as everytime I login in to my accounts my IP has changed or will they waiver that because they know it's a dialup connection and that its a dynamic IP not a Static IP.
cheers
billythefish
Old 07-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Sawatdee,billy
entropay is fine for your Thailand accounts. The use of dial-up is OK. ebay will realize it is dial-up & it will work provided you do the correct preparation.
Old 07-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi green,thanks for the heads up.
any ideas on call forwarding to thai mobile no.?
I mean a company that I can register 1 mobile no. and I have the option of owning multiple virtual no.'s rather than than signing up to a different virtual phone company for every stealth account as that would be quite expensive, Or is there a simple way around this?
cheers
billy

Last edited by billythefish; 07-11-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Always ways around things to beat ebay
Old 07-12-2009
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by billythefish View Post
Hi green,thanks for the heads up.
any ideas on call forwarding to thai mobile no.?
I mean a company that I can register 1 mobile no. and I have the option of owning multiple virtual no.'s rather than than signing up to a different virtual phone company for every stealth account as that would be quite expensive, Or is there a simple way around this?
cheers
billy
Easy use 12call sim cards from the 7/11
Old 07-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi I have a thai no. but I thought when they do call back they need a landline? I've been looking at virtual landline no.s but all have a monthly fee. Or can I just buy multiple 12call cards and just register the mobile no. with each separate account?
cheers
billy
Old 07-12-2009

Longevity: 93%

Kap Kum Krap Billy!!!
Old 07-12-2009
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by billythefish View Post
Hi I have a thai no. but I thought when they do call back they need a landline? I've been looking at virtual landline no.s but all have a monthly fee. Or can I just buy multiple 12call cards and just register the mobile no. with each separate account?
cheers
billy
Can use mobile numbers on Thai accounts no worries.
Old 07-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Oh thats great news no need for messing around with virtual no.'s. Thanks for advice, I need to pop down 7eleven to pickup some phone cards lol.
cheers
billy
Old 07-12-2009

Longevity: 90%

Chan Rak Kun