NEW EBAY VERIFICATION SUSPENSIONS- MC010 - MC169 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

Imjustme do you link so all your ebay fee's get paid by paypal? Cause what I sell isn't vero but it can be risky to PP. Do you have a return policy? I go slow then I go more, then I get small or dormant. That is my pattern. If I earn allot I get small. No limits just an occasional mc109 flag cause of my competition or a dudley do right pric calls them. They are 6 months old to 1 month old. Maybe they get spooked buy really old accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I do have all my eBay accounts linked with PayPal, but many of them also have a credit card attached for the fees. And I do have a return policy, yep.
Old 03-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Then I'm stumped.
Old 03-27-2010

Longevity: 95%
Default Question about the MC010 suspension

Hi, folks, I got a question for this MC010, hope someone can come up with some idea

I have been using the stealth accounts on ebay for years, lol , but recently got suspended, all accounts are gone...

So I started building the stealth account again, clean cookie, new cc, new pp, however, for the all four account I built, they all got suspended right after the first item listed... (it took only 7 minute that ebay limited it after the listing by auctiva)
and all the information I got is the MC010 email...

So I'm just wondering if anyone gets the similar things here, is that because ebay started some new identification strategy now....

any suggestion would be great... Thanks guys
Old 03-27-2010

they run these accounts when they receive a fee on the account, if the info doesnt match up through equifax your limited for more information. The key is what they are asking you for "i.d verification" the issue is with the i.d of the account, make them as real as possible to a real person with a real land line, "real" debit card etc.. try listing classifieds first they are free and get a credit as a seller, let them run and after that list an item.

Its all about the info not matching up........
Old 03-27-2010

Longevity: 82%

Hi, I didn't use the stealth account but I have the same problem.
I have many accounts but in the last few days many ebay accounts got Account Limited - Identity Verify
Old 03-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

You said that cleaned the cookies on your computer but did you create a new Windows user account for each new Ebay account? I would try that and it should work good for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodant View Post
Hi, folks, I got a question for this MC010, hope someone can come up with some idea

I have been using the stealth accounts on ebay for years, lol , but recently got suspended, all accounts are gone...

So I started building the stealth account again, clean cookie, new cc, new pp, however, for the all four account I built, they all got suspended right after the first item listed... (it took only 7 minute that ebay limited it after the listing by auctiva)
and all the information I got is the MC010 email...

So I'm just wondering if anyone gets the similar things here, is that because ebay started some new identification strategy now....

any suggestion would be great... Thanks guys
Old 03-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Doesn't make sense. There is no equifax in japan or some of the other countries people reported suspensions
Old 03-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

I think Imjustme what you said before about waiting for feedback might be it. When I open up a new one I list five then I wait a week for feedback. Then I list ten and do the same. By then I get a star. Then I put five or eight on Sunday, the same for tuesday the same for thursday etc...all along the money comes in at a filtered rate and so does the holds on PP start to release... I'm doing this with a bunch of accounts. I put those to sleep for a while then do the same to a bunch more. If something is risky I put my feedback on private and wait to see if everyone's happy ( you can't sell on those).
Old 03-28-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Do a forum search and you will find all of your answers.
The Following User Says Thank You to oge For This Useful Post:
tigerlite (05-27-2015)
Old 03-28-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Did you start selling immediately? ebay doesn't like that much
Old 03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Doesn't make sense. There is no equifax in japan or some of the other countries people reported suspensions
Ebay joined up with equifax, in the states they are using it to verify sellers, and later down the road buyers. Google ebay/equifax and you can get all the info on that. This is why some in the states get asked to call within 48 hrs to answer some soft credit check like questions, and why your getting the fax i.d request then I guess.

Below is straight from ebay.

"We contract with a third party company to confirm your identity by cross checking your contact information against consumer and business databases. The information you provide to eBay and the third party company is used for verification purposes only. The ID Verify process is not a credit check and has no effect on your credit rating."

"In the U.S. we verify your information through Equifax. Other third party companies are used in different countries, and there is a slight difference in their processes. For example, in Germany, we verify members through Deutsche, who checks your ID, transmits the personal data to a form, and sends this form with your signature to eBay."

Last edited by bansheezone; 03-28-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheezone View Post
Ebay joined up with equifax, in the states they are using it to verify sellers, and later down the road buyers. Google ebay/equifax and you can get all the info on that. This is why some in the states get asked to call within 48 hrs to answer some soft credit check like questions, and why your getting the fax i.d request then I guess.

Below is straight from ebay.

"We contract with a third party company to confirm your identity by cross checking your contact information against consumer and business databases. The information you provide to eBay and the third party company is used for verification purposes only. The ID Verify process is not a credit check and has no effect on your credit rating."

"In the U.S. we verify your information through Equifax. Other third party companies are used in different countries, and there is a slight difference in their processes. For example, in Germany, we verify members through Deutsche, who checks your ID, transmits the personal data to a form, and sends this form with your signature to eBay."
It may exist in the US and Germany, but it doesn't in Japan where many of my accounts are. Other users have reported the same in China and Turkey from what I've seen. Such a database doesn't exist there either.

From my experiences in the past days, it's mainly related to feedback. Sellers starting with 0 feedback are instantly limited. The more feedback you have, the more you can list ..there's probably a magic "out of the woods" number since none of my accounts over 30 feedback have received this limitation.
Old 03-28-2010

How do they verify your i.d? the feedback vs how much you list is worth a shot playing with just need more data to prove this theory.
Old 03-28-2010

Longevity: 84%

was anyone able to find information on exactly what ebay is able to verify thru equifax? I searched in google and couldnt find the details i am looking for
Old 03-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheezone View Post
How do they verify your i.d? the feedback vs how much you list is worth a shot playing with just need more data to prove this theory.
They want me to fax a copy of the ID card and bank statement. But I can't imagine eBay doing this for every single new seller. They'd have thousands of new accounts to verify every day.
Old 03-28-2010

I guess I was too hurry... All my accounts are registered one year ago, but just recently became a seller, I should have waited for more time...
let's wait and see... thanks guys
Old 03-28-2010

Hi imjustme, do you have each independent paypal account for each ebay account?

Quote:
I do have all my eBay accounts linked with PayPal, but many of them also have a credit card attached for the fees. And I do have a return policy, yep.
Old 03-28-2010

soft credit info such as address you previously, relatives close to your area, age, birthdate, schools, etc.. nothing heavy and its seem most say the answers they ask are always none of the answers they provide you to pick from.
Old 03-28-2010

Quote:
They want me to fax a copy of the ID card and bank statement. But I can't imagine eBay doing this for every single new seller. They'd have thousands of new accounts to verify every day.

Lets keep trying different things to get actual data on this, I pm'd you a method please try it and get back to me if it worked for you or not.
Old 03-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

How much feedback did you have before you listed? Zero?
Old 03-29-2010

for my case:
I got -->
one account w/10 feedback limited after ONE month selling
one w/3 feedback limited after 2 days
one w/0 feedback limited 7 minutes later..

So right now I kinda of agree with you that feedback might be the most important thing here...

I am building up another account with feedback... let's wait and see

Quote:
How much feedback did you have before you listed? Zero?