Changing your ip address question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Changing your ip address question

Ok I've got a small situation. Right now I have a brand new eBay+Paypal verified. I've been singing on and selling on this account for about 2 months.

Recently I've been able to find information regarding my old eBay+Paypal from 2006. It's been about 4 years since I signed on last. I was 17 at the time and did not take care of the account so in turn it was limited. I have a good feeling I'll be able to lift the limitation which would be amazing because this Paypal has my real SS#.

Here's the problem, I only have 1 computer. What I want to do is sign on to my old Paypal account and see what I have to do to lift the limitation. I created a new "User Account" and when I checked the ip of the new account it is the same ip and my old acconut.

All user accounts have the same ip address so even if I change my ip they might possibly still get linked? How can I sign on 2 different Paypal accounts from the same computer without them linking...is this possible?

Again all I need to do is sign into my old Paypal account from '06 to see what I can do to lift the limitation without ruining or linking my new account and I need to do this with a single computer.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post
Ok I've got a small situation. Right now I have a brand new eBay+Paypal verified. I've been singing on and selling on this account for about 2 months.

Recently I've been able to find information regarding my old eBay+Paypal from 2006. It's been about 4 years since I signed on last. I was 17 at the time and did not take care of the account so in turn it was limited. I have a good feeling I'll be able to lift the limitation which would be amazing because this Paypal has my real SS#.

Here's the problem, I only have 1 computer. What I want to do is sign on to my old Paypal account and see what I have to do to lift the limitation. I created a new "User Account" and when I checked the ip of the new account it is the same ip and my old acconut.

All user accounts have the same ip address so even if I change my ip they might possibly still get linked? How can I sign on 2 different Paypal accounts from the same computer without them linking...is this possible?

Again all I need to do is sign into my old Paypal account from '06 to see what I can do to lift the limitation without ruining or linking my new account and I need to do this with a single computer.
I hate to sound so generic, but you need to search. Search... S E A R C HHHHHH!!! There are tons of topics on IP changing and options. For your immediate issue of needing to logon to your old account. Just go to the library, or a friends house and use their PC. You may be asked to verify your security questions, but that's about it. Or you can try to use a proxy site (google unblock) to logon, but I wouldn't risk it.