New selling limit, 10 items allowed only - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via MSN to jesseinkaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Thailand is not a blacklisted country. I have set-up new accounts in Thailand and have been able to list 50 quantity on a 1 month old account, just this last week, without receiving the selling limit.
Imjustme,

Please PM me, let me know what VCC I can use for creating Thai accounts,
I am interested. Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2010

Longevity: 78%

kasikorn vcc still not work now for open new account in thailand ...
Old 10-24-2010

Hello Imjustme,

I'm one of your biggest fans. I have new in this community but have following your advice regarding ebay limit. Thanks for it =)

I have one question, could you please advice how did you make a new Thailand account or other country like Singapore while you are in North Korea (KP)?

Are your IP doesn't show the location of yours? Thank you for your advice.
Old 10-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

I have no problem selliong 200 or more items. My starting bid may be a bit lower than the average starting bid of some, but would that make a difference? I can begin low and sell high to very high and above average.

Good Luck!

waterproof
Old 10-24-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez13 View Post
If it's 10 active and sold, what happens once you sell 10? Do they increase the limit as long as you get no complaints?
You have to get feedback from some of them SOMETIMES, it all depends what eBay is feeling at the moment it seems...
Old 10-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Candy Lingerie View Post
Got cha..... My other question is does the limits start from the day you get the email?
I don't know that for sure. I think it's between the 1st and 31st of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchin View Post
Hello Imjustme,

I'm one of your biggest fans. I have new in this community but have following your advice regarding ebay limit. Thanks for it =)

I have one question, could you please advice how did you make a new Thailand account or other country like Singapore while you are in North Korea (KP)?

Are your IP doesn't show the location of yours? Thank you for your advice.
I am not in North Korea. It's just a joke I open the accounts from the same countries. Japanese accounts from Japan. Thai accounts from Thailand. Singapore accounts from Singapore.
Old 10-25-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
I don't know that for sure. I think it's between the 1st and 31st of the month.

I am not in North Korea. It's just a joke I open the accounts from the same countries. Japanese accounts from Japan. Thai accounts from Thailand. Singapore accounts from Singapore.
How is that possible? Are you connected to some server which will then divert your IP to other countries? which could GHOST/CHANGED your IPs?

How did you managed to create so many bank accounts which required genuine info?
Old 10-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicialoh04237 View Post
How is that possible? Are you connected to some server which will then divert your IP to other countries? which could GHOST/CHANGED your IPs?

How did you managed to create so many bank accounts which required genuine info?
I regularly travel around Asia, not a problem for me. As for bank accounts, not a problem either. I just walk into the bank and open them. No bank will tell you that you can't have 50 bank accounts with them, as long as you pay the fees.
Old 10-25-2010

Imjustme,

please send me a PM .. thanks
Old 10-25-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
I regularly travel around Asia, not a problem for me. As for bank accounts, not a problem either. I just walk into the bank and open them. No bank will tell you that you can't have 50 bank accounts with them, as long as you pay the fees.

imjustme may I ask how you successfully did it? As for me the bank officer needs my genuine info such as full name & home address. Since eBay & PayPal has recorded my real name & address so it wont work anymore although I create another new 50 bank accounts(containing same name & address). The address I could still ⊗⊗⊗⊗ it but for real name no way...they will reject my application straight! No new bank accounts = no new credit cards = no new paypal = SAD!

Since you travel regularly around Asia and I believe you will need to login to check your every individual eBay accounts created everywhere...wouldn't eBay suspect your IP address and raises red flag? Thanks!
Old 10-27-2010

tried put something under "Antiques > Antiquities" but still limited to 10
Old 10-27-2010

Longevity: 80%

Confirm what the user says imjustme. I'm from Latin America.
I am a new user and my account is totally legal.
The first month I post 8 pieces (I sell clothing.) Then I wanted to post and left a warning:
All new users of ebay for 30 days are limited. After these 30 days is re-enabled account
to continue selling.

Yesterday I enable the account and relist 2 pieces.

I do not know if this month may list more than 10 pieces.

Greetings.
Old 10-29-2010

Default Certain VERO items have limits!

My recommendated if you don't want to invest your time on Ebay then you won't make the money that you want here. To make money you have to invest your time and energy in the beginning to see profit.

To keep it between you and me I would suggest you Pm me. I will get back to you thanks
Old 10-29-2010

BLK Dude ... who r u talking to?
Old 10-29-2010

Longevity: 95%

can u do 2nd chance offers when u hit the limit? if so thats away u could sell a few more items maybe.
Old 10-29-2010

Longevity: 81%

FYI if u take a listin off, im pretty sure it counts it as 1.
Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Guys, I think the selling limits are also based a bit on luck. I have a 6 weeks old account, with 0 feedback, where I can list almost 100 items, and a 1 year old account with 40 feedback where I can list 10 items. And the item is exactly the same.
Old 10-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

usa account here.... i tried to increase the selling limits online, it gave me a multiple choice question page... i answered NA on all questions... And said unable to verify, and asked if i wanted to call and discuss my selling goals.. Right now my limit on this new account is $500 or 10 items whichever comes first.So i guess, just sell your most expensive items first? $500 is nothing, the more i think about it.I guess i am going to be opening more banks and buying more phones ><

With just 20 mins on each phone.... That's a pain in the ass, i mean. Everyone knows when you call ebay you are on for a minnium of 20 mins
Old 10-31-2010

Made a stealth uk account today, banner at the top said I had a limit of 50 items!!

Interesting.

(That was when listing in a high risk cat as well).
Old 10-31-2010

its random it seems. Nothing eBay or paypal ever does follows any logic or algorithm. imjustme is absolutely correct in suggesting that we all have multiple accounts. Now my only problem is how do i have 20 seperate IP addresses that i can keep one of for each account? are you guys paying for exclusive proxies or something?

get a powerhouse of a PC and run vmware to keep your accounts seperated. But as far as IP address solutions i am trying to figure it out.
Old 10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykat1 View Post
its random it seems. Nothing eBay or paypal ever does follows any logic or algorithm. imjustme is absolutely correct in suggesting that we all have multiple accounts. Now my only problem is how do i have 20 seperate IP addresses that i can keep one of for each account? are you guys paying for exclusive proxies or something?

get a powerhouse of a PC and run vmware to keep your accounts seperated. But as far as IP address solutions i am trying to figure it out.
IP addresses alone don't link you, there a factor but alone you will be ok, take my word for it, I have a few accounts under 1 set of IPs from AOL, some get suspended, the others survive.

I use one PC (Windows) and just use different windows user accounts for each ebay account.
Old 10-31-2010

yes that is correct it is not ip addresses alone. i am aware of the other factors as well, but from what i understand. the best way to do it is to make sure that you dont cross ip addresses on accounts especially if the accounts are selling similar or the same products.

when you switch ip addresses, on one isp there is a good chance that one day you will end up with the same ip address (happens all the time with my craigslist marketing). i know about the cookies, and flash cookies, etc. yes i also use user accounts but i am considering a virtual machine set up using vmware (it would be much more convenient and essentially the same thing). However i am currently only running one eBay account, after hearing of this limit (i have not experienced it yet) i have to step up to 20 accounts to achieve the goals i want. But ip separation is essential to keeping the accounts from being linked.

do you guys just monitor what ip address you use and keep a log or are some of you running exclusive proxies? i suppose the cheaest way is to just keep a log of ip addresses used, but that can be time consuming if your running 20 accounts. not that it's not worth it (of course it is) just wondering if there is a more efficient way of doing it (time is money as they say)..
The Following User Says Thank You to jerseykat1 For This Useful Post:
ebayerOG (10-31-2010)