Will This Work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Will This Work?

Hey guys..

As explained in my first post i was using ebay with my partners details and because i was slightly stupid with not keeping tracking numbers and invoices Paypal and Ebay suspended my account as a potential 'high risk'.. I'm not particularly bothered as the account had 21 feedback and i wanted a new account anyway so i could start selling different products and set it all up properly. The thing is, im wanting to know if i can set up a new account but this time in my details, my name, bank details, address, email address etc.. Will this work? My partners account was registered to her old address before we moved in together..

Also, i'm wanting some information on how i can make sure that this doesnt happen again, the obvious thing is to keep tracking numbers on EVERYTHING, and not be so slack! If the above can work i will obviously have to use some elements of stealth as i dont have a landline number and i cant use my partners landline number to can i?

Would you advise i go and set up a few different accounts using the stealth method? I don't understand how if setting up a stealth account i can create documentation proving who i am, any heads up on this?

Thanks for all your help, Em

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Anyone?..

Please help me..
Old 03-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

there is no way anyone can give you a full step by step guide posting here on the forum, as it would be pages and pages. I suggest you get the stealth guide and read it. You can then ask specific questions or use the search facility.

not sure what you mean, when you say tracking numbers, are you refering to postal tracking or do you mean something else like IP addresses?

basically, if your other ebay is suspended or you simply wish to make a completely seperate account, everything must be different eg bank ,name, address, cards everything, you need to watch PC links too like cookies, ip and flash, if you share a computer with other account.
Old 03-16-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
there is no way anyone can give you a full step by step guide posting here on the forum, as it would be pages and pages. I suggest you get the stealth guide and read it. You can then ask specific questions or use the search facility.

not sure what you mean, when you say tracking numbers, are you refering to postal tracking or do you mean something else like IP addresses?

basically, if your other ebay is suspended or you simply wish to make a completely seperate account, everything must be different eg bank ,name, address, cards everything, you need to watch PC links too like cookies, ip and flash, if you share a computer with other account.
Sorry, perhaps i didnt explain myself properly, i meant parcel tracking numbers.

I have actually purchased the Stealth Book previously a while ago so i get the jist of things, i was just wanting to know basically how, if Paypal decide to restrict my account for ID, invoices, supplier details, do i get past this? How do i create documents and ID when its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name?

Thank you.
Old 03-16-2011

Longevity: 79%

i don't see why not if you have not been registered before, you will need to create another windows user account and make sure you have a different i.p address, nothing must link so that means new pictures and description

on you old account did you ever have anything delivered to your address that you used paypal to pay with ?? that is important because your address would be logged in there system
If you partners phone number was not used on eby or pp, then it should be o.k to use

my feeling is that you either need to purchase the eBay Stealth again and/or spend allot of time reading up on this forum.

it is easy to make a mistake if you don't take it seriously and in turn can make it harder to restart over again with another bank account, i.p and all that, so study and get it right first time.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 03-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

ok stealth docs are not something you can discuss on open forum, just know that, if needs be, it can be sorted, so relax.

I still do not understand what you mean, what is the issue with your tracking numbers? Just keep receipts, in case of loss or non-delivery.
Old 03-17-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
ok stealth docs are not something you can discuss on open forum, just know that, if needs be, it can be sorted, so relax.

I still do not understand what you mean, what is the issue with your tracking numbers? Just keep receipts, in case of loss or non-delivery.
Yes that's what I mean, delivery tracking lol..

Thanks for your info oompa.. From having the Stealth Book before I know what I have to do, I didn't know I couldn't talk about it in the open forum so my apologies.. I have been advised some people charge a small fee for the helping out of the documents.. What happens when the inevitable happens and they do ask me produce these documents. Who do I turn too in private? :(
Old 03-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

you have a few options via forum, or there are places off forum too...now stop asking!
Sell4more2 (03-27-2011)