Questions about starting new account & what to do - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-24-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Questions about starting new account & what to do

Hi again, here's my 1st thread
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/introdu...tml#post220354

I did follow everyone advice and I got the eBay Stealth ebook and everything seems good in it but there is a couple of problems with this e-book. 1st of all, the ebook said i need to get a new name and not use my same name....how can i get a new name???? What happen if Ebay asked for a copy of my driver license???????how can I provide them with a driver license with my different name on it. Either Ebay or Paypal can ask for these identifications every now and then. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue.

The other issue is that the pre-paid visa, master, or AMEX cards don't work on Ebay anymore. They require either a real credit card or a real debit card with your name on it. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

^^ I have just got all my documents ready for my next account....

So have a lot of other people...
Old 04-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimar2952 View Post
Hi again,
I did follow everyone advice and I got the eBay Stealth ebook and everything seems good in it but there is a couple of problems with this e-book. 1st of all, the ebook said i need to get a new name and not use my same name....how can i get a new name???? What happen if Ebay asked for a copy of my driver license???????how can I provide them with a driver license with my different name on it. Either Ebay or Paypal can ask for these identifications every now and then. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue.

The other issue is that the pre-paid visa, master, or AMEX cards don't work on Ebay anymore. They require either a real credit card or a real debit card with your name on it. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue.
eBay/PayPal/Amazon CANNOT verify the name on a credit card. Yes, it is true that many prepaid and gift cards do not work. But there are some that do. Best bet? Get one that can be registered online from a local bank. The popular cards are flagged (the first six digits of a Visa/MC identify the issuer). The more popular cards are blocked. But there are thousands of less popular cards that are not. Just search the forums for the ones that work.

As to the ID issue, the best way to avoid it is to stay under the radar, not selling too much too fast. That is why several accounts are recommended. There is nothing that can be done about these requests, other than to stay uinder the radar and have several accounts so that if one goes down, you have others.