I finally brought the book... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-02-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default I finally brought the book...

I finally brought the book. Well put together to say the least. However, I have some questions that I hope will be answered in full by those with experience now I am subscribed.

I need this book to be honest. Finding work is getting harder and harder, earning a living is getting tougher every day it seems and I am becoming dependant on ebay to live!!!

Anyway, apart from taking advice from the ebay Stealth Book, I have done some of my own experiments with ebay and paypal.

First of all, I am based in Malta (Europe) and use ebay UK.

I started my accounts in the following manner (all of them are nearly 3 months old now and have 10 positive feedback each).

I setup my Firefox browser and multiple user accounts on my PC. I setup, a new IP address for every ebay account a new phone number with every account, got verified by ebay. I used a VCC by entropay with every paypal and it seems to work OK.

The first query I have is this:- upon registering to ebay and PayPal, I enter in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses that are local to the IP I am using with the stealth account. I normally, google the local council building and use their address but change the building number. I always make sure to switch off ebay correspondence.

Doing it this way, am I ever going to have any problems in the future with not being able to receive mail?

I realise that I will not be able to accept returns, this doesn't bother me, as I sell cheap items and don't want them back anyway. If I did, I would provide the buyer with an alternative address and say he is my dropshipper.

--------

I've noticed on my paypal account a little line of text that says "unconfirmed". When I clicked it, it basically led me to believe that this happens because my address could not be verified with either my credit card or bank account details or similar. I've noticed from my buyers that this icon reads "confirmed" and turns green if they can be traced to their address.

Now, is this going to cause any trouble down the road for me?

---------

My other query is regarding the removal of limits in a paypal account. I have an account that has a few hundred quid in it and it became limited. I will tell you how I think it became limited in a second....
They want a copy of my passport and a utility bill before lifting the limits.

deleted because of content

I think I got limited because I purchased something from ebay and wrote down my address in the message centre to tell the seller to send it to my real address instead of my stealth one. My real address is registered with the account that I got suspended from.

-----

The last major question on my mind is regarding withdrawing money from paypal.

I have 5 eBay Stealth's with paypal. All with feedback etc. I plan on setting up maybe 10 more ebay and paypal accounts. Instead of creating more bank accounts, will it be feasible for me to send my money to my other paypal accounts that are linked with my bank?

I imagine that I can probably get away with the occassional payment doing it this way, but I suspect, if paypal see various regular payments going into these accounts in this manner, they may suspend them or flag them. Am I right?

To get around this, would it be a good idea, to either list items for sale on my own e-commerce solution linked with the main paypal accounts that are connected to the bank and have my various paypal account "buy" the through the site (i realise I will incur more paypal fees), or shall I simply list private spoof listings on ebay from my main ebay accounts and buy them using my other/weaker ebay accounts?

Just for the record, I am using normal paypal accounts as I can't be bothered setting up a merchant account.

The answers to these specific questions are greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Way too long a post, try one question at a time.

But learn from the past mistakes and dont repeat.

NEVER transfer money from one stealth p/p to another

BTW you need to read the guide again to understand how to verify and confirm your p/p account

Last edited by NoneOther; 01-02-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-02-2013
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

It is long, but at least he used PARAGRAPHS and separations, which is great.
Old 01-02-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

- Ok, no more long threads lolll
Old 01-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you did all this B4 the book, you have done well .

Brewing coffee & shall reply soonish
Old 01-02-2013

Longevity: 65%

My brain starts to hurt about halfway into the first question.
Old 01-02-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
If you did all this B4 the book, you have done well .

Brewing coffee & shall reply soonish
A lot of head banging big time...

I now need to fine tune what I have learned.
Old 01-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinn12003 View Post

I need this book to be honest. Finding work is getting harder and harder, earning a living is getting tougher every day it seems and I am becoming dependant on ebay to live!!!
First of all, I am based in Malta (Europe) and use ebay UK.
I changed your flag to EUROPE .

Quote:
I started my accounts in the following manner (all of them are nearly 3 months old now and have 10 positive feedback each).

I setup my Firefox browser and multiple user accounts on my PC. I setup, a new IP address for every ebay account a new phone number with every account, got verified by ebay. I used a VCC by entropay with every paypal and it seems to work OK.
throw an excel sheet into all of this to record all your info. I would suggest this as you mention later of increasing your stealth empire. Make a note of everything including DOBs

Quote:
The first query I have is this:- upon registering to ebay and PayPal, I enter in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses that are local to the IP I am using with the stealth account. I normally, google the local council building and use their address but change the building number. I always make sure to switch off ebay correspondence.
Doing it this way, am I ever going to have any problems in the future with not being able to receive mail?
switching off the notifications is often no guarantee that nothing will come out. Down the track you might have an issue if either ebay/paypal want to send out a code/pin. I would reckon cover that if when it happens. Have a quick read of the below thread just as a fyi (on their unreliability)
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...tml#post406662
Quote:
I realise that I will not be able to accept returns, this doesn't bother me, as I sell cheap items and don't want them back anyway. If I did, I would provide the buyer with an alternative address and say he is my dropshipper.
Do not SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avoid the horrible D word. LOL. Have a label with an accessible address of your returns warehouse. Makes you look professional.

Quote:
I've noticed on my paypal account a little line of text that says "unconfirmed". When I clicked it, it basically led me to believe that this happens because my address could not be verified with either my credit card or bank account details or similar. I've noticed from my buyers that this icon reads "confirmed" and turns green if they can be traced to their address.

Now, is this going to cause any trouble down the road for me?
read this thread to see if you have carried out the steps. Decide if you are confirmed or not confirmed
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...paypal-uk.html

Quote:
My other query is regarding the removal of limits in a paypal account. I have an account that has a few hundred quid in it and it became limited. I will tell you how I think it became limited in a second....
They want a copy of my passport and a utility bill before lifting the limits.

deleted because of nature of content

I setup my bank accounts in my real name and connected them to paypal accounts and withdrawing money seems to be no problem doing it this way.

I think I got limited because I purchased something from ebay and wrote down my address in the message centre to tell the seller to send it to my real address instead of my stealth one. My real address is registered with the account that I got suspended from.
Noted elsewhere this is bad to do. ebay messages are 'scanned'. More than likely the reason as you suspected. Always keep in mind stealth means nothing to link you to an old you
-----

Quote:
The last major question on my mind is regarding withdrawing money from paypal.

I have 5 eBay Stealth's with paypal. All with feedback etc. I plan on setting up maybe 10 more ebay and paypal accounts. Instead of creating more bank accounts, will it be feasible for me to send my money to my other paypal accounts that are linked with my bank?

I imagine that I can probably get away with the occassional payment doing it this way, but I suspect, if paypal see various regular payments going into these accounts in this manner, they may suspend them or flag them. Am I right?

To get around this, would it be a good idea, to either list items for sale on my own e-commerce solution linked with the main paypal accounts that are connected to the bank and have my various paypal account "buy" the through the site (i realise I will incur more paypal fees), or shall I simply list private spoof listings on ebay from my main ebay accounts and buy them using my other/weaker ebay accounts?

Just for the record, I am using normal paypal accounts as I can't be bothered setting up a merchant account.

The answers to these specific questions are greatly appreciated.
Quickly, this is not wise. You need to add this word to your mind set: linking.This is for a longer discussion.
My .2p for you.
Sandy D (01-03-2013), TGMT² (01-03-2013)
Old 01-03-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the help, will look into it a little more. It seems I am missing a few small things but I basically have the hang of it.
Old 01-03-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

You owe GB a latte' or something.

She went way beyond to help you.

I got dizzy reading your original post.

GB sorted it out and did well.

Follow her advice and info.
Old 01-04-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinn12003 View Post
I finally brought the book.
Where did you bring it?
Old 01-04-2013

Longevity: 68%

probably one of the best ever 1st posts ive read though
Old 01-07-2013

Longevity: 65%

very good read i must say, need to get a nap after reading that head twister lol
Old 01-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@martin, you do seem to have a grasp of whats going on...and GreenBean has taken the time to analyse your post so you are on a good track.

For future posts, try to keep a simple question to make it an easy read
Old 01-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazy View Post
Where did you bring it?
Lmao.

/10char
Old 01-08-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazy View Post
Where did you bring it?

I think its a typo, It's supposed to say -> wrote

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif