Newbies general stealth ideas - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Newbies general stealth ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
I have no clue why, but there are so many users on here have such a hard time comprehending this.
Because a lot of people assume they can go stealth and resume selling thousands of items and thousands of dollars without ebay/pp flagging them....Or people by some miracle want super high limits to start with, newbie expectations are way too high.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-12-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
To answer your question, If the info is legit, calling in isn't a problem.
Yes - Exactly!
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafeezc View Post
My question is if I use T-mobile hot spot which change IP address but on same area is good for multiples eBay and Paypal account. How you can monitor these ip addresses for multiple accounts.
Ah carumba!!!! Two of our senior users designed two files that are simply a brilliant aid to doing stealth.

I am listing them in time order for you.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

AND

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

aspkin also created a multiple account sub-forum

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Read thro' it. If you come across anything that puzzles you, I usggest you make a thread there. we can try to help.

Good Luck

Old 07-12-2014

With eBay's ill-conceived and feckless policies and their unpredictable and erratic application of them it may be that none of this makes much of a difference. Even if you're squeaky clean and totally aboveboard for several years you are just another victim waiting to happen . . . with no recourse.

I'm beginning to understand why having a 100 Stealth accounts may be the only recourse.

From: MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction And How Ebay Handles It Is A Joke - TommyWhite.com

MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction And How Ebay Handles It Is A Joke
From May 23, 2013

So if you’re reading this odds are you’ve received a MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction notice by email or in your ebay account. For some of you it’s probably because you’ve been very bad and for others like me you simply have no clue why this is happening. Well here’s my story and how ebay fails on so many levels with their new business model and customer support.
This email comes in titled MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction and the first thing that comes to my mind is “great, more spam” but sadly it was not the case. After logging into my ebay account the same message was there as well. The first thing I do is Google the title and come up with thousands of horrid stories. One of the stories talked about having to be put on hold for 271 minutes only to have customer support tell them there’s nothing that can be done.
With this in mind I set out to find out what’s going and appeal this error. Ebay has a dedicated help section just for this message but when I tried to view it the page was down with a big “OOPS” message. Next I try to contact them and there’s a section which asks if it’s about the MC999 message and once you choose that topic it basically tells you to go fly a kite because there’s nothing you can do. Even the email I received had no way to contact them to appeal or find out what the problem was and at the bottom of the email it says DO NOT REPLY.
As you can see I was running out of choices and fast so FINALLY I find the number to contact ebay customer support. With a 12 minute ETA hold time I opted to have a support person call me back which ended up happening faster than 12 minutes so I was pleased with that. During our conversation I explain about the MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction message and wanted to know what the problem was. This support person puts me on hold to look up my account, verifies my screen name and account, which were correct, and then tells me I’ve had a LOT of bad complaints / ratings which is why for the safety of ebay I have been banned from ever selling on their site. With a puzzled look on my face I ask how that could be because I have a perfect 100% rating and it’s been 14 months since I even sold anything. He again repeats that I have had a lot of complaints and that I have a negative rating which was later changed to neutral. I stated AGAIN that I have a 100% rating and have never had a neutral rating much less a negative rating. At this point he starts reading off the automated screen answer to try and get me off the call which to be honest pissed me off and still pisses me off. I quickly told him to stop reading his screen and tell me what the hell was going on and repeat that I have a 100% rating on my account. It’s at this point, finally, that he tells me it has nothing to do with my account that he’s pulled up but with my 2nd account……………………… The first thing I’m thinking is “great someone has used my email and signed up a spam account or something”, so I ask him if the account is linked by my email address because I only have 1 account and have had it probably for over 10 years. He tells me no it’s not linked by your email address but it’s linked to your account and it has received some bad reviews and is the reason why you have been banned… OH MY SWEET MARRY what the hell is going on because I’m getting irritated and once again I ask how the account, that I don’t know, is linked to me…. Here is the best part of this story….
The CUSTOMER SUPPORT for EBAY tells me that EBAY RANDOMLY LINKS ACCOUNTS THEY THINK BELONG TOGETHER and THAT IT’S NOT BASED ON ANYTHING. That’s it. That’s his response to me.
So I just hang up. I was at a loss for words and so ticked off that I was actually laughing. In the end I just replied anyway to the message in hopes someone smart finds it.
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

@OldSchool

ebay became worse after Whitman left.

A real rsot is within the ranks.

After Safe Harbor stopped functioning, we (sellers & not just stealth) had more of a battle to stay solvent.

Personally, I have had similar messages.

'This happened because'.... no reason, no rhyme.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
OldSchool (07-12-2014)
Old 07-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
@OldSchool

A real rsot is within the ranks.

What does that mean?
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

LOL, a typo.....

rot within the ranks.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
OldSchool (07-12-2014)
Old 07-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

and then tells me I’ve had a LOT of bad complaints / ratings which is why for the safety of ebay I have been banned from ever selling on their site

They just make this stuff up. Basically, competitors/ebay snitches report you and instead of being truthful about it or giving you a chance to fight it, eBay makes up a "you have too many complaints on file" lie to make you go away. Yes, I've heard this one before practically verbatim, and no, there were NO complaints either.