First Bank Account closure. NATWEST - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-08-2016
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: First Bank Account closure. NATWEST

A wrong click of a button and there is a frenzy.

We have very different ideas of stable so lets not compare, eh?

Have a fantastic day
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
A wrong click of a button and there is a frenzy.

We have very different ideas of stable so lets not compare, eh?

Have a fantastic day
I would worry if I saw an account seller who has suddenly come out of the woodwork after making less than 100 posts in 8 years and who sells accounts for hundreds of pounds keep making factually incorrect posts and keep clicking 'the wrong button'.

I would worry about how long those accounts being sold would last after taking peoples money.
The Following User Says Thank You to realdeals For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (03-08-2016)
Old 03-08-2016
Banned

It's not incorrect whatsoever - the post I made about them holding money is completely true and the bank also have the right to hold it for a further 60 days should they not be happy with the information provided.

Two types of letter - one tells you that the account is closed and to collect funds within 60 days and the other is a 60 day warning letter but at the bottom states you need to provide proof of ownership of the funds that have gone into the personal account.
Old 03-08-2016

Quote:
It's not incorrect whatsoever - the post I made about them holding money is completely true and the bank also have the right to hold it for a further 60 days should they not be happy with the information provided.

Two types of letter - one tells you that the account is closed and to collect funds within 60 days and the other is a 60 day warning letter but at the bottom states you need to provide proof of ownership of the funds that have gone into the personal account.
Where did I say which specific posts I was referring to? I don't recall doing so.
Old 03-08-2016
Banned

I'm definitely being trolled, I will leave you to it. Seems you have nothing better to do than pick holes. Only positive you have gained from your posts are the increase in post count. Congratulations
Old 03-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%

Quote:

common sense tells me that a bank would only refuse to return your funds to you without proof of ownership if they feel they were illegally obtained.

Opening a few savings accounts is highly unlikely to cause them refuse to return your funds to you.
It costs banks money to open savings accounts, especially multiple ones at once.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (03-08-2016)
Old 03-08-2016

Quote:
I'm definitely being trolled, I will leave you to it. Seems you have nothing better to do than pick holes. Only positive you have gained from your posts are the increase in post count. Congratulations
Great response, well thought out.

I don't troll but I do and will call out people that post incorrectly, idiots, and ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
The Following User Says Thank You to realdeals For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (03-08-2016)
Old 03-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 94%

As the article states, there is no basic business accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakzilla For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (03-08-2016)
Old 03-08-2016

Longevity: 47%

Hi there an update on my experience as may be useful for others. Went to my Halifax branch today with my passport as advised and they gave me the money.
On the other side vetus is right as there seems to be two different letters. I had one lloyds account closed for the same thing ( opening and closing savings too fast ) and got the letter that I needed to provide invoices within 60 days for the two paypal withdrawals I made to the account ( £650 in total). I'm not sure what to do with this one, what happens if you don't send the invoices within 60 days ? Do they keep your money or they send a cheque ? thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to cocomiel For This Useful Post:
vetus (03-08-2016)
Old 03-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomiel View Post
Hi there an update on my experience as may be useful for others. Went to my Halifax branch today with my passport as advised and they gave me the money.
On the other side vetus is right as there seems to be two different letters. I had one lloyds account closed for the same thing ( opening and closing savings too fast ) and got the letter that I needed to provide invoices within 60 days for the two paypal withdrawals I made to the account ( £650 in total). I'm not sure what to do with this one, what happens if you don't send the invoices within 60 days ? Do they keep your money or they send a cheque ? thanks.
So as a useful point of reference for others, how quickly did you open and close your Halifax and Lloyds savers, and how many accounts did you have on each?
Old 03-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%

Its always been advised to not use lloyds as they have had a bad rep with stealth for many years.

Halifax is heading the same way from what i have seen.
Both banks are linked.
Old 03-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Its always been advised to not use lloyds as they have had a bad rep with stealth for many years.

Halifax is heading the same way from what i have seen.
Both banks are linked.
Certainly after having a Lloyds account closed for opening and closing too many savers you would have thought it wise to be much more careful on Halifax as it is the same group, and may have caused the Halifax accounts to be watched more closely than normal. Same would apply I guess to Bank of Scotland also, have not heard too many negatives about these guys but again they are part of the Lloyds group.
Old 03-08-2016

Longevity: 52%

Stop scaremongering! Your going off like it happens every time, to everyone!!

Ps: who did you buy your aspkin account from? Suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Quote:
Stop chatting balls, they CAN and DO hold your money for that 60 days! In this case with the OP no but they can ask for invoices for every single payment that went through the account
Old 03-12-2016

Longevity: 51%

I can give you a detailed information on this closure as I work for the bank and issue these stuff, your aco****s have been closed because of the payments coming into the account are classed as suspicious, you probably have no income coming into the account (BGC) wages, so where does the money come from? your accounts have been reviewed and has been classed as a risk to the bank and they no longer want you as a customer.
Old 03-12-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVO View Post
I can give you a detailed information on this closure as I work for the bank and issue these stuff, your aco****s have been closed because of the payments coming into the account are classed as suspicious, you probably have no income coming into the account (BGC) wages, so where does the money come from? your accounts have been reviewed and has been classed as a risk to the bank and they no longer want you as a customer.
Well you can't give 'detailed information' on this closure at all.

All you can do, without the OPs specific account details, is speculate like the rest of us.
Old 03-13-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
Well you can't give 'detailed information' on this closure at all.

All you can do, without the OPs specific account details, is speculate like the rest of us.
the main reason is OP cannot prove where the money has come because stealth name wont be under his name. too much money coming into the account thats not income from a job is class as suspicious activity and no banks will risk that because it could be money laundering.
Old 03-13-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVO View Post
the main reason is OP cannot prove where the money has come because stealth name wont be under his name. too much money coming into the account thats not income from a job is class as suspicious activity and no banks will risk that because it could be money laundering.
Funny, I have had dozens and dozens of accounts for years with a wide range of banks with large sums going in and out with no issues.

OPs issue is much more likely due to opening savers so quick.
Old 03-13-2016

Longevity: 66%

if you are badly treated by a bank contact the financial ombudsmans service. They will write your complaint to the bank. The ban will have 30 days to give a final answer and or take action. which involves compensating you. Iff after the final answer is sent then you can ask the Financial ombudsmans service to investigate your cmplaint This will cost the bank approx £550 even if they are found not to have treated you badly. Wiht no cost to you.
Exactly what the bank shave reason to stop money coming into your account >