** Ebay REINSTATEMENTS-- Read This!!! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Cool Don't send eBay anything!

Here's why! See once you get you account suspended and you can't sell anything... that account is officially DEAD!! What eBay is now asking via more information is to ARM itself against you by having you send extra information about yourself so it can feed its databases and then use that information later against you. You need to move on and become a new person if you still want to sell on eBay. Get the book... eBaySteath it works.

One more thing...

If your selling VeRO items and got suspended... then STOP selling that item and move on.

What is VeRO? - Item(s) infringes copyrights (for example, a bootleg recording of a live performance, a pirated copy of media such as software or movies, or an unlawful copy of copyrighted works such as text, paintings, or sculptures).

I hope that helps.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
Thx slapped
they did not state how long for. It would not help me to get in touch with anyone, as when you are suspended, they cannot leave you feedback anyhow. They can so that if you are restricted, but not suspended.
I was at 99.2 % before at the time of suspension.

There was no mention of time in their email, just indefinate. When i called ebay support they said indefinate. I thought it was forever, but then when I got that T&S message , it said they will be reviewing it , so I got a tad optimistic. (??)But it could be just a BS canned email , not sure, but hey , I'll grab at straws - lol.

I will likely open stealth as I can't wait that long - indefinate- for income.
for this kind of suspension, just don't use it and one day it will come alive, just keep checking the account, i had this about 2 years ago and after about 2-3 months it was good to go again but no doubt you know this by now lol

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 12-17-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgurly
HOLY COW! I purchased the eBay Stealth and Amazon Stealth eBooks and everything. However, I just so happened to send eBay an email asking why my old seller account had been blocked... and they ended up reinstating my seller account after 1.5 years of suspension. I was ecstatic!

Now I have a question... my seller account was blocked due to:
1) being linked to a previously suspended user
2) low buyer satisfaction

Ebay's message says that they reinstated my account because "We have reinstated your account now that we've noted significant improvements in your recent buyer satisfaction results."

My question is... even if I now reinstated, will I still have the possibility of being suspended since I am linked to a previously suspended user??????? HELP!

Yes of coarse you do, you always have this chance of getting suspended in fact some would say it is inevitable.

Did you get to keep both accounts also ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
How could you have recent buyer satisfaction on suspended account?
Becuase they used the new accout to determin the outcome

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif

Last edited by Stigger; 12-17-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Old 12-31-2010

Longevity: 77%

If you get limited or suspended and then reinstated there's just a short amount of time they'll limit or suspend it again. My suggestion is to have some sleeper accounts. Once you get limited or suspended of course get reinstated but just assume you need to pull some sleeper accounts and get them rolling as well.

DON'T GIVE eBay TO MUCH INFORMATION!

Last edited by Ace717; 12-31-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-31-2010

Your completely right. This is why I suggest just walk away. eBay accounts can't be thought about as GOLD anymore. I think about every account as disposable. If it lasts for a year great! But if eBay starts poking around asking for this and that .....BYE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwxl3 View Post
Here's why! See once you get you account suspended and you can't sell anything... that account is officially DEAD!! What eBay is now asking via more information is to ARM itself against you by having you send extra information about yourself so it can feed its databases and then use that information later against you. You need to move on and become a new person if you still want to sell on eBay. Get the book... eBaySteath it works.

One more thing...

If your selling VeRO items and got suspended... then STOP selling that item and move on.

What is VeRO? - Item(s) infringes copyrights (for example, a bootleg recording of a live performance, a pirated copy of media such as software or movies, or an unlawful copy of copyrighted works such as text, paintings, or sculptures).

I hope that helps.
Old 01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI:
Well, Besides experimenting with accts that get taken down, for "abusing", Ive been working with getting those accts "brought back to life"...

Heres some things Ive discovered:

a.) For me Personally, during the last 2-3 week periods, the newest acct around, even 3 days old, seem to be "Stealthier", than even the 6 month old accts I am using... why?

b.) Well, the accts were taken down for "stupid" stuff, too many listings, using bold, featured, etc, etc.. u guys know what i mean...

c.) Those accts were now brought back to life, by reinstatement,
d.) I have listed the same items, on a 6 month old acct
as well, on my acct which is now 13 days old,, (13 day old acct--listed on day 1, day 2, day 3, taken out, info faxed on day 4, again on day 9, again to diff fax on day 13--acct back up)..

e.) The 13 day old acct, now has over 80 listings
f.) When i try 80 listings on a new acct, even 3 months old---it gets taken out..
g.) 1 step further--- I listed Rolex items over the weekend on the 13 day old acct--not a problem.
h.) The 13 day old acct, has also sold 8 vero items, with buy it nows, fb up to exactly 10 since saturday...
i.) the 3 month old acct, fb at 24, listed 1 rolex item, taken down.... WHY??

YOU tell me ???

ANYHOW-- My point is, If im gonna use an acct, I am not gonna waste a 3-6 month old acct on Vero items, Im gonna use a fresh one-- PURPOSELY get it taken down on day 1 or 2, get it back up, and then sell like CRAZY!!! )

>>>> TIP of the day: <<<<

They give you a fax number of: 1-877-684-7340, on their generic reinstatement form..

(Have used it over and over again)-- I think their bogged down,,
*** I found another fax, from an older reinstatement from 2 yrs ago....
*** FACT: I have faxed the paperwork, 3 times to the 684-7340 number in the past month,,no answer..
>> YESTERDAY---used this fax number:
1-877-349-1798.... just checked my email---- Guess what??
-- THAT acct is now up!!!! ))

>> I am assuming maybe its an old T+S fax, that hardly no one knows about? Maybe its a Secretarys fax? I dont know, but its worked 3 times now for me.. )
As Always, Good Luck )
iv been recently blocked on ebay for mc019 repeated,
will faxing my docs etc maybe get my blocked account reinstated?
Old 05-12-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI:
Well, Besides experimenting with accts that get taken down, for "abusing", Ive been working with getting those accts "brought back to life"...

Heres some things Ive discovered:

a.) For me Personally, during the last 2-3 week periods, the newest acct around, even 3 days old, seem to be "Stealthier", than even the 6 month old accts I am using... why?

b.) Well, the accts were taken down for "stupid" stuff, too many listings, using bold, featured, etc, etc.. u guys know what i mean...

c.) Those accts were now brought back to life, by reinstatement,
d.) I have listed the same items, on a 6 month old acct
as well, on my acct which is now 13 days old,, (13 day old acct--listed on day 1, day 2, day 3, taken out, info faxed on day 4, again on day 9, again to diff fax on day 13--acct back up)..

e.) The 13 day old acct, now has over 80 listings
f.) When i try 80 listings on a new acct, even 3 months old---it gets taken out..
g.) 1 step further--- I listed Rolex items over the weekend on the 13 day old acct--not a problem.
h.) The 13 day old acct, has also sold 8 vero items, with buy it nows, fb up to exactly 10 since saturday...
i.) the 3 month old acct, fb at 24, listed 1 rolex item, taken down.... WHY??

YOU tell me ???

ANYHOW-- My point is, If im gonna use an acct, I am not gonna waste a 3-6 month old acct on Vero items, Im gonna use a fresh one-- PURPOSELY get it taken down on day 1 or 2, get it back up, and then sell like CRAZY!!! )

>>>> TIP of the day: <<<<

They give you a fax number of: 1-877-684-7340, on their generic reinstatement form..

(Have used it over and over again)-- I think their bogged down,,
*** I found another fax, from an older reinstatement from 2 yrs ago....
*** FACT: I have faxed the paperwork, 3 times to the 684-7340 number in the past month,,no answer..
>> YESTERDAY---used this fax number:
1-877-349-1798.... just checked my email---- Guess what??
-- THAT acct is now up!!!! ))

>> I am assuming maybe its an old T+S fax, that hardly no one knows about? Maybe its a Secretarys fax? I dont know, but its worked 3 times now for me.. )
As Always, Good Luck )

Wow
Great information I did not know about, this will be very helpful when I restart my eBay account. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information.
Regards
Beate
Old 06-28-2011

Longevity: 74%

PLEASE HELP ME! I have made silly mistake with the few accounts I open before I came to this forum. I did not know anything like. Please I just want to know if I open a stealth paypal account, how would I transfer the money into my real account. Thank you
Old 06-28-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
and if it is an Indefenate suspension you will have to wait at least 3 Months, (More like a Year) for them to consider reinstatement, it all depends on your past.
hi

have you recent experience in this - indefinate suspensions being reinstated?

Thanks
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Is this post even relevant any more. Its pretty old news really so hopefully nothing has changed but chances are it all has been updated to different numbers, etc.
Old 06-29-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFEELYOU View Post
PLEASE HELP ME! I have made silly mistake with the few accounts I open before I came to this forum. I did not know anything like. Please I just want to know if I open a stealth paypal account, how would I transfer the money into my real account. Thank you
This is covered in many threads. Go to subscriber discussions not old threads
Old 06-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Yeah please someone close this and get it to the archives or something. People are going to read these old posts and think things are the same from that long ago.
Old 08-11-2011

Longevity: 73%

So has anyone tried that was indef suspended from an account say in 2007? Could you say, take a laptop to a place with wifi and see if you can log on or go to a library and use their computers to try and log on to an old account or should you email &/or fax them a request first?
Old 10-12-2011

Longevity: 72%

I received an MC019 for selling items I didn't know were not allowed to be sold. I was on eBay for over a year with over 100 positive feedback for buying and selling. I really want my old account back since I really didn't know. I spoke to a eBay rep, and begged for my account to be back to normal and I would just never sell again. Just buy stuff if anything.
She said I'll never get reinstated. And that's where the conversation ended.
Fast forward 6 months, and here I am today.
I really want my old account back. Is there any hope for me?
Old 05-14-2012

Longevity: 69%

Would be nice to see (perhaps the mods?) keep a sticky post on each subject summarising the latest facts (ie fax numbers to use etc), this would save an awful lot of trawling through posts only to find info is 4 years out of date. Just a suggestion for a technique that I have seen work real well on stock watching bulletin boards.
Old 05-17-2012

Longevity: 75%
Default 1 year on - they reinstate me!!

Hi

Its been a year since eb stopped my selling activities - indefinate suspension.

But recently I have been receiving eb & pp emails enticing me to list - offers of a voucher etc.
I logged in and checked my dsr's - all clear - as if I had never sold an item.
So, I going to check soon, I didnt want to appear too eager.

Will list products different to my current lines - & on a different pc.
I suspect they will start me off at a 10 limit & i know that that bad history will always be there - so Im not expecting great things regarding selling allowances improving over time - but who cares
Old 05-18-2012

Longevity: 69%
Default Reinstatement

It's possible the buyer(s) that gave you bad DSR's were themselves suspended. When that happens eBay removes the DSR's those buyers gave you.

Either way, gift horse...
Closed Thread