Using same bank details in next paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-30-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Talking Using same bank details in next paypal account

Hi,

I had a paypal account which was susspended last month then I removed my bank information from my paypal account as I don't want to pay ebay fee which will come to my paypal account and then to my bank. I also canceled all DD from my bank for paypal and call bank to not pay them a single penny.

Now I have new account in paypal with stealth information but I have just added my same bank information to the next account for funds withdraw? Can I do that will paypal know that I had another account which went under limitation last month?? I thought which I think I am wrong that as I removed it from old paypal account so this information is no more in paypal record? also when I removed direct Debit information from my bank paypal sent me an email on my old email address which was linked to old paypal that my bank information has gone from there record?

2nd question I have 3000+ £ ebay bill which was register on my old address now I want to know should I pay or not I think they will not do any thing I have paypal attached with them but paypal account is already under limitation and they refuse to pay ebay even paypal is there sister company. also my address on ebay account is wrong , wrong user name and wrong telephone number only the correct email? but my limited paypal account have more then 6000£ will they able to take this money from limited account some how?

any advice please?

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-30-2009

Longevity: 85%

Oh dear..... you really need to get the Stealth Book or at least study the forums.

Your new account is DEAD. You have linked it to your old one.

And no Ebay can't take the fees from your paypal if it is limited.

If you have removed your bank account from the old paypal account how do you intend to get that £6000..... Does this account have your correct address on?

CaptainJack
Old 12-31-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%
Red face

yes they have my correct address in there record and I am thinking to add same account later to the limited account again I mean when there will be only 1 month remaining to my limited account do you know if they will allow adding banks on limited accounts ?

if not then will they send me one cheque 6000+ £ or will they send so many cheques I read some where in the forum that they send cheques of 40£ each to cover the full amount? for eg:. if 100£ balance they will send 2 40£ and one 20£ cheques?

and thanks for letting me know I am now going to do every thing again and not going to use this new account I also believe they are linked as I entered old bank detals.

thanks
Old 12-31-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post
yes they have my correct address in there record and I am thinking to add same account later to the limited account again I mean when there will be only 1 month remaining to my limited account do you know if they will allow adding banks on limited accounts ?
None of that will work. A bank account that has been on a limited account can't be used again. A new bank account can not be added to limited accounts.

Quote:
if not then will they send me one cheque 6000+ £ or will they send so many cheques I read some where in the forum that they send cheques of 40£ each to cover the full amount? for eg:. if 100£ balance they will send 2 40£ and one 20£ cheques?
ffs, show me that load of rubbish IF it's this forum. Those facts are SO wrong. paypal will charge £40 minimum to send a cheque. That depends if they feel kind enough to that for you. Since you already removed the bank account, that might be your only option.

Quote:
and thanks for letting me know I am now going to do every thing again and not going to use this new account I also believe they are linked as I entered old bank detals.

thanks
What I would really really recommend is that you read the forum. Work out a plan to make a new account: that includes makeing sure your computer is safe. Then post in this thread, what you think will work. We can help you iron out any problems.
Old 12-31-2009

Longevity: 85%

As GB said that is incorrect RE: how they send the cheque out and most likely refers to the charge for issuing the cheque.

If the account has your correct details you should be OK to get your money that way.

You would have to ring PP to ask if they will make payment to the bank account you originally had on file but subsequently removed.

CaptainJack
Old 01-05-2010

Longevity: 86%

if you cannot get your paypal back online you will have to wait 180days after they tell you wont be getting it back, then you will have to read a bank account to withdraw the money, do not forget about this account tho