Free ip proxy server address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-02-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Free ip proxy server address

Hi , Can you advise me of a free ip proxy server address i can use ? easy to install ? i need to set up an ebay/paypal account asap please x
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2010

Longevity: 85%

Proxies don't work with ebay/paypal! Using one will just get your account suspended.

If this is for a UK account it is a simple matter to change your IP/get a new one.

CaptainJack
The Following User Says Thank You to captainjack1980 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-02-2010)
Old 01-02-2010
Threadstarter  

How do i do this please ???? yes i am a uk address
Old 01-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

As the Captain said, proxies are a quick way to get suspended again. Then your user name will be BURIED.... sometime soon we must change your name 'cos you are SHOUTING and that hurts our eyes. LOL.

Whose IP service do you use? What modem do you have? Plenty of easy solutions are around
Old 01-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
As the Captain said, proxies are a quick way to get suspended again. Then your user name will be BURIED.... sometime soon we must change your name 'cos you are SHOUTING and that hurts our eyes. LOL.

Whose IP service do you use? What modem do you have? Plenty of easy solutions are around
Green Bean , sorry to shout
orange and live box my dear .. i am so worried , can you really help ?
Jo x
Old 01-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yep! that's our forte. Twas more of a joke. You are in a place quite a few of us have been. Deep breath, sip that glass of wine and prepare for winning.
Old 01-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

reply to GBs question and we can sort it for you

easiest is to get a dynamic ip. Are you really based in UK? if you are not you can say so, and be helped by changing flag, but if you are in UK, why would you need a proxy - proxies are ebay/paypal suicide.

Very easy to solve, get a new unique ip eg new dongle or get broadband with everchanging ip
Old 01-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

I suggest you either get dial up...but for me it's waaaay to slow. I use dsl and I can change the ip by the press of a button. There is probably some dsl provided in the UK...I suggest you look around instead of getting a proxy. I myself started of with a VPN to use with my ebay account but it was very hectic. I never got suspended using a VPN but it might have changed. The last time I used a VPN was 6 months ago...

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 01-03-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Nohomenofoodnobusiness

So far you guys are great (huge thank you )
Ok my friend has a paypal and ebay account
i am paying him weekly for his service
so i will be listing on the site , i will not look in paypal so my only link will be ebay as i will be listing there

Last night i un plugged my router , 8 hours later a new ip address came up

will this be ok ? or will they see the simular ip and same orange home provider ?

the digits have changed .

i cannot use dial up as to slow and have a laptop and 500 products to list

i cannot use a dongle as no reception here in the uk

i am desperate , i am on every pill possible because of the stress .. i am so glad i found this site . spend 6 hours on it yesterday

when i list it will come up with a pin code i will use my friends phone number he will give me the pin number will this work ?
Old 01-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

loads of users have that provider (eg orange), it is the ip that is important, 1 digit different makes it a new ip.

re your PC -no offence, but this forum doesnt do personal stuff like that for you, plus is virtually impossible to do what youve asked, unless you have remote access and are a computer expert.

darling, dont put personal details on here, and dont take stress pills, they space you out and make you worse, take natural stuff to help you sleep, as that is essential. If you need to vent, pm me or one of the other girls here....

If it is just one account you are running, all you have to do is make sure you have a different ip from the one that you got suspended under (which is hard because you probably dont know it anyway, unless it was a fixed ip), you dont need to check the ip is different each time after that (thats only if you run multiple accounts) as long as you do not have same ip as supended you will be ok, so my advice is to change provider from one you had when suspended and you are then guaranteed a different ip type.

make sure you are on a different user screen to suspended account, you dont need to clear cookies etc for just one account . As for the pin, it should be optional to email it to you, but if not , yes phone call verification is ok. If you dont clear cookies, you will not be asked to verify pin, as ebay will recognise you. remember you are on different user screen, dedicated only to that ebay/paypal account.

One more thing, make you own account, once youve got time, why pay someone else, read the forum and you will be able to do it. If you subscribe, you will get a step by step guide on how to do it.

I knew as little as you when I started but now I can set up a working ebay paypal whenever I like and keep it going, so you can too. You have options for a new ebay account, a variation of your suspended address or even better a relative or friends, make address accessible to you. Remember as long as a letter can get to address, that is all you need, even if you fiddle with name and postcode a bit.

You were asking on another thread re phone, there are many voip companies around, you download their software to your PC and you can get a working phone for as little as £1.99 per month, do a search on forum.

do not worry about this, it is not as complicated as you think, once you have
got your head around it...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-03-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-03-2010

Longevity: 83%

The same thing happen to me in start of dec 2009 I think the phone bit is ok but as far as i know and learned from the other senior members of this forum you need to change following things.

1- New Address or little change your existing address(still risk) or better use your friend address who hold the phone line.
2 - New bank account it is must to have new and never used in paypal or ebay.
3 - New CC Card or you can use the long number of your new bank account card as normally they are visa debit cards. only use this if your bank address is same as your address in setp 1. if you use your friend address then your CC address must have same to your friend address.

alternate of point 3 - USE Virtual CC like Entropay and put there your friend address and use this virtual CC in your new paypal for identity verification.

4 - before gong to open the new paypal and ebay account use Flash Cookies Cleaner and delete all cookies from your computer if you are not computer guru then format hard disc and install windows again or make a new user account in your exisiting windows and never use your old ebay Data, Seller pro Manager or any old ebay mail or etc on this user account.

and offcourse before doing all this you need to change your IP address which I think you know

now open new ebay and paypal account and if you are was power seller and have many things to sell my advise is open business account as in this way you can always hide your personal information form paypal and ebay and later on if any thing happen you can change to new bussiness name.

I believe these are all you have to do and there are very friendly and experience people in this forum they can help you more or add more if some thing is missing in my post this forum is SUPPER GREAT I LOVE IT

thanks
Old 01-03-2010

Longevity: 83%

another thing is you must have to run this new account slow to fast as you told you have 500 listing if you put all in your new account then you will end up in one month with another limitation on your new account

thanks
Old 01-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Default Hi All

Not sure how you get your personal details off here
Ok , Un plugged on Router , got a different IP address . I am not going into paypal only ebay .(FRIEND will down load my money ) I will pay suppliers via card . So no links with same suppliers . On paypal .
I will list like 25 items a day , will this be ok ? Pictures I will rename .
I start today . So fingers crossed and thank you so much for your help . It is a nightmare but It seems the bigger you get the harder you fall on ebay /paypal .
God bless
Old 01-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

ok so if you are on different user, name that user in name of account eg. S Smith or ebay (something different from your old details) ^^^^ if you are using same camera, download excif to strip data out of photo, it cleans each photo individually
Old 01-05-2010
Threadstarter  

oompaloompa, I have uploaded all my pictures to photobucket , then i save from there ..is this ok ? you have me worried now ...
Old 01-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

no dont be worried, photobucket is great fine too, just giving you all the angles.........
Old 01-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Super my friend x so he has 40 feedback do i need to go slow to fast ? x
Old 01-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

always be as slow as you can, it depends on items you sell though...