Adding a new bank and withdrawing money verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-06-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Adding a new bank and withdrawing money verification

I've been running a fully verified PP (limits removed) now for over three months and all was well. I made a few withdrawals - nothing out of the ordinary the other day on only one of the three cleared. I received these emails from PP:

----------------
EMAIL 1
----------------
Dear XXXX,

You recently tried to transfer funds from your METRO BANK bank account.

METRO BANK declined your funds transfer.

Because METRO BANK declined your transfer, this transaction has been cancelled.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal
----------------

...and shortly afterwards:

----------------
EMAIL 2
----------------
Dear xxxx,

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was declined by the bank. Typically, this happens for one of the following reasons:

The bank account number does not exist or is otherwise invalid
The bank branch listed in your PayPal account does not exist
The bank does not accept electronic withdrawals
Other reasons not specified by the bank

Before attempting another withdrawal to your bank account, please check that you have the correct information from your bank, and update it in your PayPal profile if necessary.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal
----------------

...and finally:

----------------
EMAIL 3:
----------------
Dear xxxx,

On 31 Jan 2016, we tried to transfer £29.77 GBP from your bank account ending in 2567to fund your payment to UK-eBay-EOM-Fees@ebay.com. This failed because your bank account is closed. As a result, we’ve disabled that bank account from use on your PayPal account. For further transaction details, please log in to your PayPal account at xxx and click ‘History’.

"How to make future payments with PayPal"

If you don’t already have another bank account or card linked to your PayPal account, you need to link one to fund your future payments. To do this, please log in to your PayPal account at xxxx , go to ‘Profile’ and then click ‘My Money’.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal
----------------

Now my bank account is not closed - It's absolutely fine. I logged in to it and the first of four withdrawals had cleared. I can only assume that METROBANK BASIC CASH accounts no longer like mis-matched names. (Thoughts?)

I then went ahead and added my Halifax Easycash (never used with PP before btw) and I am currently waiting for the deposit. It has now been two days - should I not have received to £0.01 into the account by now? Also, when i try and submit the Direct Debit mandate i get a screen that says:

----------------
We're sorry. We're not able to process your request. Please try again later
----------------

Is this because I haven't yet confirmed the account via their deposit code or should i be worried?

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Am i just being impatient or is something up?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Adding a new bank and withdrawing money verification

SOLUTION:

Seems to be an issue with the NEW LOOK PP Website. Wwhen i reverted to CLASSIC SITE everything worked.

DD submitted and confirmation code received.
Old 02-06-2016

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Adding a new bank and withdrawing money verification

It may also because paypal is trying to transfer out funds from your bank account to them.

You may have not had enough funds in the bank at the time to cover that transfer , when that happens they disable your bank account as they did above, and they cancelled your withdrawals as a result.

You want to organize operations so that paypal never needs to transfer funds from your Bank to Paypal. This always causes issues. You should only have funds going from Paypal to your Bank