Am I good to go? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-07-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Am I good to go?

Hey guys, this is my first post here so sorry if I come across as stupid. First & foremost what a great forum, I love it.

I have read eBay Stealth a bunch of times & dedicated a lot of time in to reading this forum so now I believe im ready to get cracking.

My biggest problem was changing my IP because im with virgin broadband, but I just bought one of those pay as you go '3' dongles just for ebay/paypal use, I hear they give a different ip every time (obviously I will check on ipchicken etc first).

I have applied for 2 new bank accounts with Halifax & Abbey national I believe. Im thinking about using smile for an account also, is it true I can set up many accounts with them (smile)?

Im going to use voipfone to activate accounts. Paypal needs a real number though right? any methods for that?

I will use entropay for virtual credit card.

Also im going to be proffesional as in keeping tabs of accounts, deleting cookies, starting slow etc. Actually I read recently that if you keep deleting your cookies ebay will phone you, is this correct? if this is the case then if I have a different account on my computer for different email accounts, will I not need to delete cookies?

Any thing im doing wrong here? any tips/pointers would be awesome & muchly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Cain
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

smile will allow you once id verified to open more accounts with them online, how many dont know, I think they might start asking questions if you go too far, stick to 2 and see how you go.
voipfone is ok
entropay is ok
use seperate users on your pc for each account and you dont have to worry about cookies and flash linking.
Old 03-08-2009
Threadstarter  

Thanks ever so much.
Old 03-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

chico, have you done anything yet? I usually do the vcc then paypal, then paypal verify
AND last make the ebay account. Then all is in place better.
Old 03-08-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi there, at the moment I have just applied for a few banks accounts (2 actually). They are current accounts.

I have also purchased a 3 dongle for the ip issue.

I have been browsing these forums since I joined over a week ago & have gathered LOTS of information (maybe too much info, if there is such thing).

I shall follow your advice & set things up in that order. I am forever taking notes here.

I have everything else planned out ready to get them old wheels in motion.

Thanks for the advice everyone, its much appreciated. If I stumble upon any problems I will give you guys a shout. Many thanks. Chico
Old 03-26-2009

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico1984 View Post
Hi there, at the moment I have just applied for a few banks accounts (2 actually). They are current accounts.

I have also purchased a 3 dongle for the ip issue.

I have been browsing these forums since I joined over a week ago & have gathered LOTS of information (maybe too much info, if there is such thing).

I shall follow your advice & set things up in that order. I am forever taking notes here.

I have everything else planned out ready to get them old wheels in motion.

Thanks for the advice everyone, its much appreciated. If I stumble upon any problems I will give you guys a shout. Many thanks. Chico

ok good luck to you, remember since your going to have 2 sets of ebay and paypal accounts. Dont add both bank accounts to the same paypal account.

Good luck