eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ? - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
As I said, never had an account fail verification. Had accounts over 8 years.
Yes you did say that, but didnt answer my question.

You do know what COP is right? It only began a month ago.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #112  
Old 05-19-2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 106
Thanks: 6
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Do we need to register Adyen to opt out to managed payments? Adyen has no support in many countries.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05-19-2020
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19,497
Thanks: 2,326
Thanked 5,042 Times in 3,866 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (457)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
I couldnt see any UK accounts on that listing.

I remember you used to sell them , as did most UK sellers, what was the reason you all stopped?

I havent had any major issues with Amazon myself other than afew hurdles but I havent tried lately with COP etc.
Until a week or two ago they were advertised on that thread

Amazon does take more time to make correctly it can still be done itís just more time-consuming and not an efficient use of time for me personally, hence stopping them
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Enlighten me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Yes you did say that, but didnt answer my question.

You do know what COP is right? It only began a month ago.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
Do we need to register Adyen to opt out to managed payments? Adyen has no support in many countries.
You cant 'opt out' of Managed Payments, but it will take a while, till around 2023 to impliment in all ebay countries, but I ams ure they will have a method for handling this.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Until a week or two ago they were advertised on that thread

Amazon does take more time to make correctly it can still be done itís just more time-consuming and not an efficient use of time for me personally, hence stopping them
All UK sellers of these accounts decided to remove theur piece of that pie? Seems odd to me.

However, as I said, not really Amazon focussed at the moment, but I would definitely like to hear of anyone managing Amazon Ghost with COP in place. That would be some really good info for MP.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
Enlighten me
£100p/h for tutoring if required. PM if needed.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
£100p/h for tutoring if required. PM if needed.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
The sign of a defeat.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

The sign that you have broken the rules here Pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The sign of a defeat.
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
The sign that you have broken the rules here Pal.
I am glad you are now able to read tc's. (thats what one calls a setup)

The Ayden ones and PP ones are really useful at times like this, worth going over them, then you'll be able to contribute more constructively to MP rather than continuing to spoil a thread with angry rhetoric.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Dude, you are a joke. You've been here 5 minutes and you're the expert on everything. You've attitude sucks! I've been here over ten years learning and helping people.

As an expert on everything you should know you can't offer services for sale in this way.

Pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
I am glad you are now able to read tc's. (thats what one calls a setup)

The Ayden ones and PP ones are really useful at times like this, worth going over them, then you'll be able to contribute more constructively to MP rather than spoiling a thread with angry rhetoric.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
Dude, you are a joke. You've been here 5 minutes and you're the expert on everything. You've attitude sucks! I've been here over ten years learning and helping people.

As an expert on everything you should know you can't offer services for sale in this way.

Pathetic
I've been doing this for around the same time as you.

I've claimed no expert knowledge, what I have is offered information based on the information that has been given by the various companies in their documenation, which will in turn add more information to the 'pot' when deciding how we all proceed when the time comes.

It's best to be prepared as much as one can be.

It does show a very big weakness in a character when one turns to angry abusive statements when they are unable to form their own critical debate.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

You have a condescending, know it all attitude. You talk down to people on threads. I doubt you would do that in person. You have also broken forum rules.

Everything you have stated is pure speculation. Until we go through the MP process nobody knows. Just because something is in Paypals T&C's means nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
I've been doing this for around the same time as you.

I've claimed no expert knowledge, what I have is offered information based on the information that has been given by the various companies in their documenation, which will in turn add more information to the 'pot' when deciding how we all proceed when the time comes.

It's best to be prepared as much as one can be.

It does show a very big weakness in a character when one turns to angry abusive statements when they are unable to form their own critical debate.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
You have a condescending, know it all attitude. You talk down to people on threads. I doubt you would do that in person. You have also broken forum rules.

Everything you have stated is pure speculation. Until we go through the MP process nobody knows. Just because something is in Paypals T&C's means nothing.
You seem to be continually misunderstanding the posts which is I feel why you feel others are condescending. What you feel about my attitude is personal, and of no relevance really to the thread.

You have also misunderstood your tutoring offer also, even after it was explained to you, but the reliance on it to form your argumental basis, is, well, enlightening. It may also be worth noting on an equivalently oetty level, you have also broke the rules under number 8 of the AUP, however, I am not whining about it.

So, to reiterate, at no point has anything been said as fact, its merely a gathering of information,and individual opinions , at this stage. We all have our researched and non researched opinions about this MP process and we throw them in the pool of information, as each snippet might have something valuable in there to which we can hopefully use to notate a way forward.

Last edited by Pathos; 05-19-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

I have not misunderstood anything. I have asked for evidence in what others have said will work with MP. Nobody has been able to do that, because nobody knows yet. Pure speculation.

What is a fact is that you offered tutoring for a price. That is against forum rules.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
I have not misunderstood anything. I have asked for evidence in what others have said will work with MP. Nobody has been able to do that, because nobody knows yet. Pure speculation.

What is a fact is that you offered tutoring for a price. That is against forum rules.
Nothing new added to your argument, circular and repetitive, all points covered my my last post.

'You seem to be continually misunderstanding the posts which is I feel why you feel others are condescending. What you feel about my attitude is personal, and of no relevance really to the thread.

You have also misunderstood your tutoring offer also, even after it was explained to you, but the reliance on it to form your argumental basis, is, well, enlightening. It may also be worth noting on an equivalently oetty level, you have also broke the rules under number 8 of the AUP, however, I am not whining about it.

So, to reiterate, at no point has anything been said as fact, its merely a gathering of information,and individual opinions , at this stage. We all have our researched and non researched opinions about this MP process and we throw them in the pool of information, as each snippet might have something valuable in there to which we can hopefully use to notate a way forward. '
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 05-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 862
Thanks: 45
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Bored of this conversation now......
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
Bored of this conversation now......
You're welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 05-19-2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 445
Thanks: 27
Thanked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Back to business lads. Also i have been looking both into adyen and pay pal. Adyen only has 1000 employees and pay pal has near 30,000! So, with all of that info going through, they will surely not focus on every spec of detail submitted so we all have a chancen since theyll probably rush things. And because they want it in the UK by July, they will be sure to hurry the process, thus inevitably speeding the review process. Just food for thought as many of us MAY easily pass.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 05-19-2020
Pathos's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 481
Thanks: 41
Thanked 92 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaywanton View Post
Back to business lads. Also i have been looking both into adyen and pay pal. Adyen only has 1000 employees and pay pal has near 30,000! So, with all of that info going through, they will surely not focus on every spec of detail submitted so we all have a chancen since theyll probably rush things. And because they want it in the UK by July, they will be sure to hurry the process, thus inevitably speeding the review process. Just food for thought as many of us MAY easily pass.
I dont think Ayden does the data checks, its eBay employees that use the Ayden terminal (software), the terminal runs its script etc, then generates a response back to the eBay rep.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 05-19-2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 445
Thanks: 27
Thanked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Oh fffggss aha. Thats a downer, but then again i can see ebay passing people who have simply matched their personal banned details to adyen. Who knows...
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Managed Payments on eBay Linked with Transferwise? Stanislav.p.ivanov eBay Managed Payments 34 11-22-2021 07:48 AM
eBay managed payments adyen (⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID)? data2318 eBay Discussion! 47 01-21-2021 12:13 PM
EBay Managed Payments? Bulldog UK eBay Suspensions 23 07-25-2020 02:24 PM
Managed payments, eBay and invoices leighanns520 eBay Managed Payments 10 08-22-2019 07:49 AM
Just got this email.... Ebay Managed payments HurricaneHuntr eBay Discussion! 64 08-18-2019 10:02 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58