HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-02-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Re: HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1mmy View Post
A name by itself is not enough
Interesting - so for UK users with an LTD, the account could be set up in a way that the only linking thing is the Directors photo ID but if just a name doesn't link then submitting a passport photo ID which only has name and not address may work.

- Register LTD with same business name as business name on ebay
- Register LTD to a non-banned registered address
- Open business bank account in the LTD name with the non-banned registered address
- Submit passport ID for director of LTD

Have I missed something or could the only linking thing be the photo ID for director?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2020

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th

They haven’t asked for photo id. Only bank statement. I have signed up but not accepted yet. That could change.
Old 05-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowprintdirect View Post
They haven’t asked for photo id. Only bank statement. I have signed up but not accepted yet. That could change.
Bank statement is not hard to provide - interesting
Old 05-02-2020

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
Interesting - so for UK users with an LTD, the account could be set up in a way that the only linking thing is the Directors photo ID but if just a name doesn't link then submitting a passport photo ID which only has name and not address may work.

- Register LTD with same business name as business name on ebay
- Register LTD to a non-banned registered address
- Open business bank account in the LTD name with the non-banned registered address
- Submit passport ID for director of LTD

Have I missed something or could the only linking thing be the photo ID for director?
It has to either be a director or beneficial owner / shareholder with over 25%
I am toying with the idea of making one of my friends a shareholder for this
Old 05-05-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

So...does anyone have any advice on what to do with my account?

Should I just sell as much as humanly possible then walk away from it in July? Or can I register it for managed payments?

Again it’s fully stealth, name, address everything. This is also a personal account, I have absolutely no business transactions or anything on it. I mostly am just selling stuff because I’m moving and downsizing my collectibles.

Nobody has given me a straight answer on what I should do??
Old 05-05-2020

Longevity: 28%

After reading the threads, you have been given a straight answer. Your only choice is to opt into managed payments. Use all of your real information. Ebay has never had your SS numbe and many people have the same name, so giving adyen these details will work.
On another note, selling everything like crazy will cause PayPal to limit your account due to spike in sales and steal your money for 180 days or longer, so...
In theory just switch to managed payments and keep selling!
The Following User Says Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (05-05-2020)
Old 05-06-2020

Longevity: 51%

I am in Canada and this is Canadian account with stealth info....what I am going to do for my multiple stealth accounts with stealth info? is there any guide for it that people or selling? thanks
Old 05-08-2020

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
After reading the threads, you have been given a straight answer. Your only choice is to opt into managed payments. Use all of your real information. Ebay has never had your SS numbe and many people have the same name, so giving adyen these details will work.
On another note, selling everything like crazy will cause PayPal to limit your account due to spike in sales and steal your money for 180 days or longer, so...
In theory just switch to managed payments and keep selling!
So you’re saying giving Adyen your real name/info while having stealth info on your eBay account wont cause any issues? I’ve read a direct thread on here stating EBay messaged a seller saying her Adyen info “needed to match” her eBay account. I believe at $4,000ish in sales Adyen verifies your info with EBay and if it doesn’t match you’re in trouble.
Old 05-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossirgnoraa View Post
So you’re saying giving Adyen your real name/info while having stealth info on your eBay account wont cause any issues? I’ve read a direct thread on here stating EBay messaged a seller saying her Adyen info “needed to match” her eBay account. I believe at $4,000ish in sales Adyen verifies your info with EBay and if it doesn’t match you’re in trouble.
Yeah exactly, plus how would you have multiple accounts?
Old 05-11-2020

Longevity: 25%

got this mail too. have you solve it out ?
Old 05-11-2020

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossirgnoraa View Post
Yes! Your real name and information is the only thing adyen will accept. Your identity will be checked (which is no different than EVERY merchant account provider and bank on the planet) zThis is required for both personal and business accounts. At $4k in sales they'll ask for bank verification. Because you are using your real information and your real bank, there are no problems with this.
Your Ebay name means nothing, they'll simply change it to match your adyen details.
If adyen allows for multiple accounts (jury still out on this), you'll open many accounts using your real info.... yes they will all be linked.
Stealth as we know it will be over. The days of having multiple unlinked accounts will end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
kinsey (05-14-2020), PepsiCoin (05-12-2020)
Old 05-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Yes! Your real name and information is the only thing adyen will accept. Your identity will be checked (which is no different than EVERY merchant account provider and bank on the planet) zThis is required for both personal and business accounts. At $4k in sales they'll ask for bank verification. Because you are using your real information and your real bank, there are no problems with this.
Your Ebay name means nothing, they'll simply change it to match your adyen details.
If adyen allows for multiple accounts (jury still out on this), you'll open many accounts using your real info.... yes they will all be linked.
Stealth as we know it will be over. The days of having multiple unlinked accounts will end.
This is inaccurate information. Stealth accounts under MP are entirely possible, and relatively easy to make.

We are all looking for answers to be divulged on a public forum. With so much near-term uncertainty, that most likely isn't going to happen.

What will most likely end up happening is the techniques used to create stealth MP accounts stay secret and guarded, and account sellers here on the forum start selling MP accounts for a much higher premium once the transition is fully implemented.

Either way stealth is not dead.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (05-12-2020)
Old 05-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
To sell ebay accounts enrolled in managed payments to you think they'll be offering the verified linked bank account too?
They could sell the account to you with a bank, but to actively sell on the account and receive your money, you would need to change the payment info to one of your working bank accounts
Old 05-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I don't think account sellers will be opening bank accounts with fraudulent details any time soon.
They won't need to
Old 05-12-2020

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Okay, so who's details are they opening bank accounts with?
Why couldn't they register a company, open a bank account, establish an eBay account with MP and then sell the company? Would be more expensive for sure but worth it.
Old 05-12-2020

Longevity: 60%

The reason why stealth accounts working is: eBay never requests SSN and PayPal requests SSN but you can use EIN and attach a mismatched bank.

But now both are not working anymore.
Old 05-12-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
The reason why stealth accounts working is: eBay never requests SSN and PayPal requests SSN but you can use EIN and attach a mismatched bank.

But now both are not working anymore.
Can you elaborate more what you mean by it's not working anymore?
Old 05-12-2020

Now eBay request ssn, and you can’t use a mismatched bank anymore.
Old 05-12-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Can you elaborate more what you mean by it's not working anymore?
Yes that is true my latest thread touches on this issue with a possible solution.
Old 05-12-2020

I think the whole stealth thing would still be possible, only if MP won't go through company online database to confirm membership of this LLC.

Otherwise, it will be really really difficult.
Old 05-13-2020

Activity: 32%
Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
I literally just received this email.

“Managed payments supports an enhanced buying and selling experience on eBay, providing sellers one place to sell and get paid, and buyers more ways to pay. eBay will manage payments for most sellers in 2020, and your account, will be activated for managed payments starting late July. To ensure you are ready in advance of the change and that there are no interruptions to your business, you will need to register by July 15th, 2020.

Please click here to register for managed payments by July 15, 2020.

What does it mean to “register” my business?
Registration allows you to get your business ready early for managed payments. You can register in a few simple steps, including verifying your business information and providing a bank account. This information will allow us to send your payouts and comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and know-your-customer obligations, which helps keep eBay a trusted marketplace. You will be able to track your registration progress on the Payments tab in Seller Hub.

What happens after I register?
Nothing will change on your account or how you manage your business on eBay until your account is activated for managed payments starting late July 2020. We will ensure you have access to all the detailed information you may need to be prepared before activation and you will be notified of your activation date well in advance. In order to learn more and start registration, please click here.

What are the benefits of eBay managing payments?
• More ways for buyers to pay: Buyers can pay with credit, debit and gift cards, PayPal, PayPal Credit, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
• One place to sell and get paid: You can access everything you need to sell and get paid, all on eBay: a single source for fees, customized reports, refunds, simplified protections, tax documentation, and dedicated support. If you use third-party tools, there should be no change in how you use those tools on managed payments.
• Streamlined operations: Payouts are regularly deposited to your bank account weekly or as soon as funds are available, based on your preference. Regardless of how the buyer pays, payouts are consistently available within two business days of an order confirmation. Pending payouts can also be used to pay for shipping labels, in addition to using a PayPal account. You can easily ship to international buyers with our Global Shipping Program (GSP).
• Simplified fees: Once activated for managed payments starting late July, you will pay only one final value fee1, consisting of a category-based percentage of the total amount of the sale, plus a fixed fee per order, with no third-party payments processing fees. Your final value fees will be automatically deducted from your sales proceeds, and the rest paid out to your bank account. Most sellers can expect to see overall savings2. For full fee details, click here.

We are notifying you because the eBay features and tools you use currently are fully supported in the managed payments experience - the new way business is done on eBay. By registering now, you will ensure that your business does not experience any disruptions when we enable accounts for managed payments starting late July 2020.

Please click here to register for managed payments by July 15, 2020.

For more information and frequently asked questions and answers on managed payments, please visit the eBay Seller Center. We’ll keep adding information, so remember to bookmark this page. You can find details about the registration process in the Help Hub here. And if you still have questions, you can request a call from one of our Payments team members there.

So....what does this mean? This is a LONG term eBay account from 2011. What will happen on July 15th?? Is this account toast? It has full stealth everything and PayPal, has an emigrant direct bank account. What should I do?? Like will the account be toast on July 15th?

Is it an email that is sent? or is it a message via eBay's system?

I haven't gotten anything on eBay for any of my stealths but this is worrying that I did not get invited yet.

What is the header of the email/message so I can search it.
Old 05-14-2020

It's a message from ebay but it's not an invitation this time, but a threat (warning).

Be happy you haven't got any yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthnorris View Post
Is it an email that is sent? or is it a message via eBay's system?

I haven't gotten anything on eBay for any of my stealths but this is worrying that I did not get invited yet.

What is the header of the email/message so I can search it.