Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label?

Hello everyone,

I have no clue what is shipping Label and how am I suppose to provide it to my buyer.

I don't live in US so I don't think I even can provide it.. He doesnt want to ship it without shipping label, what should I do?

Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label?

It seems that the buyer feels that the item was not as described, or it arrived damaged. So, they want you to provide a prepaid shipping label for the return. This happens through the eBay return process. It will use as the return address whatever you input for the return address in your eBay account settings. eBay will notify the buyer, who can print the return label and will charge your account for the postage cost.
Old 04-17-2015

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label?

Returns count as a defect though. As bad as negative feedback. If the price is low, just refund.
Old 04-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Its 300$ i must make sure that the buyer will ship it to me, but hes asking me for return label which i cant provide since in my country theres no such a thing
Old 04-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayers12 View Post
Its 300$ i must make sure that the buyer will ship it to me, but hes asking me for return label which i cant provide since in my country theres no such a thing
eBay won't refund him if he doesn't return the item, so basically he can choose to either Return it or keep it and let you keep his money.

Tell him you don't have the ability to provide a return shipping label, but you will gladly refund him the return postage upon receipt of the item (along with a full refund for the item and shipping, of course)
Old 04-17-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
The Postage is $300??

I don't know whether you want to provide the return postage or not but if u wanted to all you need to do is purchase postage and than email it to him, it doesn't matter what country your in.

The buyer just wants you to pay the postage. If you print postage from eBay, just go right to the transaction and go to "print another Label"

Just change around the addresses , ship to: put your address and from there address

After you pay save the image and than email it to them
Old 04-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
The Postage is $300??
The item costs 300 dollars.

Last edited by TGMT²; 04-17-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Is the buyer in Israel as well? Because if the buyer is in the US and you drop-shipped from a company here, you might be VERY shocked at the cost of postage from the US to Israel.
Old 04-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
As a matter of interest, what is the reason the buyer wants the item returned?

$300 is too high an amount to mess around with.

Explain the sale.
Old 04-17-2015

Longevity: 64%

As shark said, no matter where you are you can buy postage label. Either you are playing dumb or looking for that 1 comment that says you have to do nout.
1. You ask him to open a returns case (depending how he words it).
2. You buy your own shipping label.
3. Cease all comunication and hope for the best.
For $300 i would go for 1.
Old 04-18-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by storas View Post
As shark said, no matter where you are you can buy postage label. Either you are playing dumb or looking for that 1 comment that says you have to do nout.
1. You ask him to open a returns case (depending how he words it).
2. You buy your own shipping label.
3. Cease all comunication and hope for the best.
For $300 i would go for 1.

He already opened a case, I accepted the return and hes asking me to provide shipping label, this is the part i dont understand how to do, so far I just had 1 return, and the buyer returned it to my address and i just payed him through pp.

The reason he wants to return it is because he claims that the phone is not working although i have checked it b4 and pack it very carefully...

I just want to make sure to receive it back, i just not sure how to provide that label thing.
Old 04-18-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
He already opened a case, I accepted the return and hes asking me to provide shipping label, this is the part i dont understand how to do, so far I just had 1 return, and the buyer returned it to my address and i just payed him through pp.

The reason he wants to return it is because he claims that the phone is not working although i have checked it b4 and pack it very carefully...

I just want to make sure to receive it back, i just not sure how to provide that label thing.
I don't understand what the confusion is?

Did you deliver the item to the persons house yourself originally??

If the Answer is No, than tell me how you got the item from you to them after the original Sale,
Old 04-18-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I don't understand what the confusion is?

Did you deliver the item to the persons house yourself originally??

If the Answer is No, than tell me how you got the item from you to them after the original Sale,

I dont know how my buyer got the item, i accepted the return i just dont understand how I print shipping label.