Paypal Hypocrites: They Make their own rules - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-11-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Paypal Hypocrites: They Make their own rules

They are very simple to setup. YouTube teaches you everything....... I bought a Matricom G-Box and it takes about 5-10 min to install the repos and then the adons... Make sure you get Exodus, that's by far the best adon, replaced Genesis
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

123 movies usually works better......however there reallly is no way to get consistent live tv in hd without paying for it...there are paid services for pretty cheap
Old 06-11-2016
Banned

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
Its a box that has android as an OS which allows you to install KODI which is a program used to stream movies, tv shows and live tv for free. Its considered piracy by most. You can use fire stick's as well
but is it piracy?

if not then it is a great alternative to dish/direct/cable.
Old 06-11-2016

Longevity: 76%

I going give OP wisdom my stroke given me. Do not hold grudges. Forgive people no matter what do. Until you do you holding yourself back.

I never reported people to PayPal and never will. Doing so just guarantees you sabotage your future as karma will come back to you.

Not saying this easy this probably hardest step take each night but it is the most liberating. Frees your mind to focus on you. Just because you forgive does not mean God has to and his punishments are forever.

Personally I enjoy pain and enjoy it when other try give me some just makes my day so much better.
Old 06-11-2016

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaBeh8ater View Post
but is it piracy?

if not then it is a great alternative to dish/direct/cable.
Well you can watch movies still in theaters so i'm saying yes, But that's a grey area. Its up to your judgement. I personally use one.
Old 06-11-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
Well you can watch movies still in theaters so i'm saying yes, But that's a grey area. Its up to your judgement. I personally use one.
the free live tv apps suck...you have to pay for a decent tv service...they are around 7 to 8 bucks a month.
Old 06-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thediesel View Post
are you being serious? I cant tell.

I read off listings that were are not banned and wanted to get a clearer picture of what they do right that I did not. I never put " free everything", I marketed as you download free and paid apps from an app store
Just to boost his post count....dont be fooled.

Old 06-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
the free live tv apps suck...you have to pay for a decent tv service...they are around 7 to 8 bucks a month.

I have to disagree with you there. I got my "jailbroken" fire tv stick with Kodi installed about 2 months ago, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Of course it is piracy though. It's no different than downloading off TPB. Some of the Exodus sources just stream torrents.

We primarily use it for Exodus since most of the vids there have all the commercials removed. But we use the live TV apps also. We've watched a few different sporting events already, and they streamed flawlessly with only about a 5 second lag behind actual TV.

I had to jump in this thread when I realized y'all were talking about Kodi. Kodi is awesome. It's going to be a shame when they get shut down
Old 06-12-2016

Longevity: 76%

Tv companies getting what deserve. In Europe can get tv, phone, and dsl for 10-20% what cost in USA.

They lie saying can not give a la cart programing but they did on big dishes in 80s and 90s. If rest did I could just get 5-10 chs want for $10-20 not hundreds. ESPN is $5-10 a month ok if watch it but they never have sport I like badminton. They do not allow as the good money would stop. History Ch has no history programing for past decade all relighity tv garbage.

Halmark has streaming service but can not watch bulk there programs on it. More will get into it as they see people getting fed up. The better names like Halmark might do better this way. Its one few must haves as they make great original movies.

Last edited by jjohnson777; 06-12-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

QUOTE -Tv companies getting what deserve. In Europe can get tv, phone, and dsl for 10-20% what cost in USA.

no, not really, these services and Sky we pay a similar amount for, we certainly pay alot....here in UK

also Europe domestic SKY is expensive, similar to UK...although I had a lesser service on cable set up at my Euro holiday home years ago, and the installer immediately mentioned that he would set it up to give me free access, if I gave him some money, which of course I did.....that would not happen in UK hehe!!
Old 06-13-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohnson777 View Post
I going give OP wisdom my stroke given me. Do not hold grudges. Forgive people no matter what do. Until you do you holding yourself back.

I never reported people to PayPal and never will. Doing so just guarantees you sabotage your future as karma will come back to you.

Not saying this easy this probably hardest step take each night but it is the most liberating. Frees your mind to focus on you. Just because you forgive does not mean God has to and his punishments are forever.

Personally I enjoy pain and enjoy it when other try give me some just makes my day so much better.
If I am going to get punched, I am going to punch back harder. I cannot compete if pp permeates an environment where others are still allowed their payment services for selling the same item. Either allow people to sell it or dont allow them at all. Nothing like it sells as fast and at a decent profit margin. People will cancel orders if they cannot pay with paypal. And I am not stopping until they release most of my funds that they are using to invest in their company and make interest on the money I earned.
Old 06-14-2016
fuzzylogik

Longevity: 0%

Have a look at this link OP: https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-andr...police-150612/

People are getting arrested selling these boxes now so its best to stay away from them. Even if you are not installing the apps to get the free channels they will still arrest you.

I would remove the video and this post if i was you and don't use the accounts that were used to sell these items.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-14-2016)
Old 06-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Well these boxes are same as your mobile phone if you download kodi in your phone will this become illegal?
I don't think
Ebay is full with them selling with these apps are not legal but normal without apps should not be any issue
Maybe hard to sell as people just want plug and play

Last edited by e2free; 06-14-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-14-2016
fuzzylogik

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Well these boxes are same as your mobile phone if you download kodi in your phone will this become illegal?
I don't think
Ebay is full with them selling with these apps are not legal but normal with apps should not be any issue
Maybe hard to sell as people just want plug and play
Although this is the case the Police still have raided many sellers of these boxes. I would stay away from them and just let people order them from China themselves.
Old 06-16-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yeah paypal admitted all those listings that they dont touch are in violation of their aup.....they wont do anything because its all about the $$$$$$.............
Old 06-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Yeah paypal admitted all those listings that they dont touch are in violation of their aup.....they wont do anything because its all about the $$$$$$.............
But they will act on new sellers trying to get in on the auction...no?
Old 06-16-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
But they will act on new sellers trying to get in on the auction...no?

YES! brand New sellers will be banned soon.

I had around 75 feedback on my first account when I started selling. Sold 660 before they banned me.

Quote from paypal reps " these items violate the acceptable use policy and paypal may not be used to purchase the item".

They know about them being sold, but they wont do anything unless someone else with power( amazon, legal authorities, etc) bark about it

Without paypal customers will cancel orders.
Old 06-28-2016

Longevity: 45%

Sorry to hear you had to find out the hard way. I suggest you to make backup accounts now. It is the only way.