I skrewed up on my ebay accounts now i started doing Amazon. - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-03-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

I personally prefer amazon over ebay. To me it's easier to get started and stay stealth and stay active. I'm afraid of eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to xdirc For This Useful Post:
denism08 (02-06-2013)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@xdirc, seriously? I am guessing you dont deal with trademarked items ?
Old 07-04-2012

Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@xdirc, seriously? I am guessing you dont deal with trademarked items ?
Yes. I do. Vero items. I can't think of anything else that's good to sell. I like money.
Old 07-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdirc View Post
Yes. I do. Vero items. I can't think of anything else that's good to sell. I like money.
Well, If you are doing VERO on Amazon, It only means that Lady luck has been smiling your way, but that will Change, it ALWAYS does, It won't be long before Amazon teaches you who to REALLY be afraid of,,,Ebay is a Cakewalk compared to Amazon, Believe me,,,
Old 07-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Well, If you are doing VERO on Amazon, It only means that Lady luck has been smiling your way, but that will Change, it ALWAYS does, It won't be long before Amazon teaches you who to REALLY be afraid of,,,Ebay is a Cakewalk compared to Amazon, Believe me,,,
My everything is 100% no returns no complains or anything sold over 200 items

Slapped, i am selling this product online that is real but i don't have an invoice for it from the supplier

I got this message from them

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your seller account.

We conduct account reviews in support of our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies.

Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

I can appeal it, but what happens if i choose not to and continue selling and shipping the items?
Old 07-05-2012
Threadstarter  

I appealed it

You wrote:

Inventory management
------------------------------------

I would like to expand my business and get more inventory and products, the inventory and products i currently have i get from a friend that owns a cellphone store
The availability is the amount i input into amazon that i have in stock, usually put 10 - 20 at a time when close to running out i restock on the items.

I did not expect to sell this much to be honest but i will be selling a lot more if i get more products which i will be working on after this review.
So far my sales gross has been 1841.19 from my first sale date June 10 July 3rd with 113 orders. So id say around 2200 gross with about 150 orders monthly but am aiming for higher.

Selling history

I do not have a selling history outside of Amazon, i have just started selling on this site and find it very easy to use and would like to continue and expand a lot more.
I do not sell in a physical location.

Additional information

Looks like all my customers have been happy with there products as i have not gotten any complaints from them and strive to provide the best customer service and same day shipping.

Contact phone number

818*******
Old 07-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

NO INFO on the forum like an address
Old 07-05-2012

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I get suspended. But i don't care. I just make more accounts. At least on amazon I can get straight to selling without a lot of verification. eBay and PayPal require more iformation and sometimes want you to call in. It's easier to make multiple accounts. Ever since I got suspended on eBay, I have been an amazon enthusiast. Everyone has their own techniques and preferences though.
Old 07-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutStealth View Post
I appealed it

You wrote:

Inventory management

I would like to expand my business and get more inventory and products, the inventory and products i currently have i get from a friend that owns a cellphone store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
818*******
You ACTUALLY wrote this in an Appeal to Amazon reguarding your Review???

Are you CRAZY??

I suggest that FIRST Read Amazon Ghost and that you start on a FRESH NEW Stealth account, because I CANNOT see your current account lasting to much longer,,,
Old 07-05-2012

Quote:
UPDATE ON MY AMAZON!!!

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your seller account.

We conduct account reviews in support of our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies.

Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

If you don't know what this email is and/or didn't expect to see it, then you definitely didn't do any/enough research before attempting to sell on Amazon. It's exciting to see the sales and the money rolling in so quickly, but you can't let that overshadow your judgment and preparation.

Unfortunately, you will not pass the review and will be banned (95% chance). Hopefully you'll get your money disbursed to you in 90 or 120 days, but you will not be able to sell on Amazon again with this account.

If you wish to reattempt selling on Amazon, perform exhaustive research BEFORE opening an account and then give it another shot. Most people here seem to have had good luck with the Amazon Ghost book, so that would likely be a good start.

Good luck.
Old 07-05-2012

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
I appealed it

You wrote:

Inventory management

I would like to expand my business and get more inventory and products, the inventory and products i currently have i get from a friend that owns a cellphone store
The availability is the amount i input into amazon that i have in stock, usually put 10 - 20 at a time when close to running out i restock on the items.

I did not expect to sell this much to be honest but i will be selling a lot more if i get more products which i will be working on after this review.
So far my sales gross has been 1841.19 from my first sale date June 10 July 3rd with 113 orders. So id say around 2200 gross with about 150 orders monthly but am aiming for higher.

Selling history

I do not have a selling history outside of Amazon, i have just started selling on this site and find it very easy to use and would like to continue and expand a lot more.
I do not sell in a physical location.

Additional information

Looks like all my customers have been happy with there products as i have not gotten any complaints from them and strive to provide the best customer service and same day shipping.

Contact phone number

818*******
That is probably the worst appeal letter that you can write if you want to stay on Amazon. They want plans of action which contain facts and figures, you have demonstrate that you are in control of your business.

You have demonstrated that you have a lack of understanding of good business practice and relies on a friendship to contact business.
Old 07-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
NO INFO on the forum like an address
I didn't put any info on forum
Old 07-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I didn't put any info on forum
Yes, you did.... you put the street number & the two part name of the shop....

Hence, no info in future
Old 07-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Yes, you did.... you put the street number & the two part name of the shop....

Hence, no info in future
Sorry guess i was half asleep
Old 07-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
That is probably the worst appeal letter that you can write if you want to stay on Amazon. They want plans of action which contain facts and figures, you have demonstrate that you are in control of your business.

You have demonstrated that you have a lack of understanding of good business practice and relies on a friendship to contact business.
Could you please tell me how, or give me an example....
Old 07-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

One of the Things you Do NOT tell Amazon is that your "Friend, who owns a Cell Phone Shop is your supplier". Because if your selling phones, well then they are gonna think that you are creating ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts with at&t, verizon or whoever just to get free or cheap phones. and then you are re-selling them on amazon, but of course you would'nt know anything about that.

Last edited by slapped; 07-06-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
One of the Things you Do NOT tell Amazon is that your "Friend, who owns a Cell Phone Shop is your supplier". Because if your selling phones, well then they are gonna think that you are creating ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts with at&t, verizon or whoever just to get free or cheap phones. and then you are re-selling them on amazon, but of course you would'nt know anything about that.
lol im selling cellphone cases not phones
Old 07-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
lol im selling cellphone cases not phones
It does NOT matter what you are selling, you just do not get the point,,,,
a PROFFESIONAL seller does NOT tell Amazon that his supplier is "Friend, who owns a Cell Phone Shop",,,thats what a Child says,,,,

A Proffesional seller tells Amazon his supplier is "ABC Industries" or whatever the TRUE Suppliers name is.

Now if you cannot understand my point, well, then there is NOTHING I or anyone else on this forum can do to help you,,,

Good luck
Old 07-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It does NOT matter what you are selling, you just do not get the point,,,,
a PROFFESIONAL seller does NOT tell Amazon that his supplier is "Friend, who owns a Cell Phone Shop",,,thats what a Child says,,,,

A Proffesional seller tells Amazon his supplier is "ABC Industries" or whatever the TRUE Suppliers name is.

Now if you cannot understand my point, well, then there is NOTHING I or anyone else on this forum can do to help you,,,

Good luck
Slapped, i do get the point.... all i read is your doing it wrong but i don't get an suggestion on what the right thing would be to do or say. I have a few other vero items i get from dhgate but named brands from d h gate are obviously not real but are such high class quality that professionals won't be able to tell the difference which is why ive sold over 50 and they are all happy with there purchase and there isn't anything online that people talk about fa kes about those item.
Old 07-09-2012

Longevity: 73%

seems everyones advice was to get the Amazon Ghost book and read it cover to cover before you do anything else.

now you add in you are dealing in dhgate f.akes...
Old 07-10-2012

Also, another thing that I have learned with AMZ.. If your selling foo-foos, dont let your account balance get too high. You want to stay under the radar. Its easy to make alot of accounts and only selling $300 per account, per disbursement, when starting off.. Its one of those things that you dont want to put all your eggs in one basket. Keep it minimal, that when WHEN you do get suspended and hit with the 90 day hold, the loss is only minimal.

But in your case, your pushing it with a balance of $781 and all your selling is foo-foos.. Ive been there and done that.. And now I keep my Amazon balances low and just have alot of accounts. Because its not a matter of if you'll get suspended, but WHEN..
The Following User Says Thank You to xdirc For This Useful Post:
jboone733 (06-01-2015)
Old 07-10-2012

Longevity: 68%

^^^do you maintain all those accounts on one computer or several?