Losing Amazon accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03
Default Losing Amazon accounts

Hey all i have a big problem i been losing amazon accounts non stop past 2 months am out a fortune on posting goods and not getting paid every time i create account it would last 1-3 weeks and i get the message failed review process i use virtual machine and change my mac address on virtual machine and the the internet adapter on the desktop so it obviously they are catching me. my router is modem and router all in one so i can't change the mac on it , Would i need a standalone router and would that fix the problem if so what model of routers would be good to get that i could easy spoof the mac address with
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Sounds more of an issue with what you are selling....also what kind of CC are you using? if it's one of those 24 hour only lasting ones, you will have big problems.
Old 06-21-2012
Threadstarter  

Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03

i have used many kinds of cards it all the same results some accounts i haven't even sold anything got the fail review i used viet nam vcc, netteller prepaid card and the 24 hour vcc as well ,i have used uk bank debit cards that worked to open the account even thought the cards are in my name they worked with stealth name to open the account . i have used a geographic phone number to register the accounts to. am really stuck here what to do don't want to spend more money opening accounts until am sure i get this resolved
Old 06-21-2012

Longevity: 94%

its the prepaid card amazon is catching on big time to them, they dont show any address or name connected to them!!!
Old 06-22-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyz26 View Post
its the prepaid card amazon is catching on big time to them, they dont show any address or name connected to them!!!
Never had an issue. Could be a problem with what he is selling, where he is selling, etc. Not much info to go off of.
Old 06-22-2012
Threadstarter  

i have been selling DVDs of all kinds on amazon.co.uk i wouldn't list many all in 1 go on new account about 3-6 or so it kinda been the same problem i been having ever since my original account got banned and i was selling high risk software on the original for quite some time until a buyer complained but that was over a year ago now that account sold quite alot from the start . but when they say i fail review process they don't give to much info on that . if it was to do what am selling i be thinking they would of give me the recopied media suspension that i only got like 3-4 times fail review i lost count long ago . i could create a new account get fail review message the same day or it would last 3 weeks max. The way i see it they seem seem to put all new amazon accounts in a review at a random time. Some times i would get some pending orders that would be in pending status for nearly full day and they would get confirmed to ship out with fail review message from seller performance team .

What am not sure of am i doing some thing wrong when am making these accounts or is it just what am selling i feel it wouldn't matter what i list it still be same result

I change mac address on virtual machine and on the desktop but not the router as i cant on the router i have.
Old 08-23-2012

Longevity: 76%

Do you have a BT HomeHub 3?

That is the router I have and yes it is true, that MAC Address can not be changed.

It is the MAC Address they are catching you by I believe from reading your post. I am going to myself try dial up (no router needed).

Maybe you could give this a try? Good luck.
Old 08-23-2012

Longevity: 68%

Dialup really isn't so bad,....but then again, it's ALL I have been using for years! I guress if you are used to speed, then going to dialup will feel like walking in quicksand or something. There's a lot one can do to speed it up a bit (tweaking Firefox, for instance).
Old 08-25-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfside View Post
Dialup really isn't so bad,....but then again, it's ALL I have been using for years! I guress if you are used to speed, then going to dialup will feel like walking in quicksand or something. There's a lot one can do to speed it up a bit (tweaking Firefox, for instance).
I am thinking Dialup as well. However, do I need to subscribe any internet service ?
Old 08-26-2012

Longevity: 77%

Hello everyone, All this mac address stuff has never affected me.

What i do is run 5 e b a y accounts and 4 a m a z o n accounts all on one mac. I have 5 different browsers, like firefox, safari, chrome, IE and Maxathon or something.

Then all i used instead of my home router is i pay £12.50 a month for a vodaphone internet dongle. Everytime i want to switch accounts, i disconnect, then connect again and get a different ip everytime.

Never been linked to another account or anything. Easy.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Selling DVD is a killer on any new account!
Old 08-26-2012

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge90 View Post
Hello everyone, All this mac address stuff has never affected me.

What i do is run 5 e b a y accounts and 4 a m a z o n accounts all on one mac. I have 5 different browsers, like firefox, safari, chrome, IE and Maxathon or something.

Then all i used instead of my home router is i pay £12.50 a month for a vodaphone internet dongle. Everytime i want to switch accounts, i disconnect, then connect again and get a different ip everytime.

Never been linked to another account or anything. Easy.

Hope this helps.

Are you saying that you log in to multiple Amz accounts all through the same computer? That would mean that the MAC address of the computer would all be the same?

In the Amz ghost it states you need different computer MAC Addresses for each account, like through VMware or new computer, etc...
Old 08-26-2012

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay King View Post
Are you saying that you log in to multiple Amz accounts all through the same computer? That would mean that the MAC address of the computer would all be the same?

In the Amz ghost it states you need different computer MAC Addresses for each account, like through VMware or new computer, etc...
I also have had several accounts with amazon over the last year using the same phone and laptop (mac address) I tether and get different ip addresses. And of course I have lost accounts over time but they do not seem to be being connected. I have had a few go down cause I will immediately start selling too much or the wrong items. But I have had one for over a year now. USING THE SAME LAPTOP without changing mac address (I could never figure out how to do it correctly manually and too expensive for me right now to get multiple computers and such)

But I so far have not had a problem with using the same laptop with multiple users and amazon accounts.
Old 08-26-2012

Longevity: 68%

Anybody else out there to confirm this? I'm too safe to not take every precaution, but still curious if the cake is a lie.
Old 08-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyz26 View Post
cards like the vanilla visa giftcards do if you register them on their site with your ghost info.
Old 08-26-2012

ive just been using greendot cards...its annoying to have to use your real name and social security number, but when using them with ebay or amazon they can not see the name it is linked to. Just the address so it works. Like I said though I hate giving my social a ton of times for new cards and such
Old 09-01-2012

Longevity: 79%

Likely the main two reasons are your router MAC address and then the fact you are selling DVD's. Selling of the DVDs raises concerns to begin with and then if they see you have the same MAC address as a banned account your done for.